ReputationRep:
    COOOYYYGGGGG

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a good stream?

ReputationRep:
    We're gonna eat our words any minute now

ReputationRep:
    Chamberlain has done his defensive work really well so far but f*ck me how do you miss that

ReputationRep:
    Good start from us, means nothing if we lose. Actually losing 1-0 would still be "job well done"

It's only poor if we get bookings (or worse, red cards) that weaken us in the return leg

ReputationRep:
    ALEXIS QUIT BEING A BALL HOG.

hate him

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey is bossing it

ReputationRep:
    Suarez you goon. I have you as first goalscorer for a reason...

ReputationRep:
    Great half - let's go out and win this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    F*ck sake sh*t my pants with those late chances there. Ramsey been quality but nearly b*llocksed it up for us with one sloppy pass.

ReputationRep:
    Why doesn't Suarez get his teeth whitened?

It's literally only £199 on Groupon

ReputationRep:
    Chamberlain brain dead as usual with his decision making.

Arsenal been fantastic in keeping Barca's front trio quiet but could have very easily gone 1-0 at the end of that first half, have to remain switched on defensively at all times. Arsenal really need a goal tonight if they have any chance of going to the Nou Camp with a chance. Barcelona gna come at Arsenal hard in the second half in search of that away goal. Still sticking with my prediction of 2-1/3-1 Barca.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Both teams missed a huge chance so I'd say it being level at HT is fair enough.

You've used your possession excellently and really utilised the pace in your side for quick counters. In the last 5 minutes of half time, you could see Barca we're building so the whistle went at the right time.

The problem is that you need a result today. It isn't impossible but going to the Nou Camp needing a win would be very difficult. That being said, a 0-0 here means you'd need a score draw away which certainly isn't out of the question.

It's just so tough for you - Alexis is the weak link defensively and it only takes one lapse for them to create a chance like they did at the end there.

ReputationRep:
    If anyones got a stream where the quality is better than just blurred blue and white fuzz would be much appreciated :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Get BT Sports you mofos

Spoiler:
    Show
    if anyone has a good stream, pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tfw you pm WeOnlyLiveOnce a fiyah stream and he doesnt even say thanks

ReputationRep:
    Great save by Cech there

ReputationRep:
    when Alba headbutted Giroud all I wanted him to do was pull out a strap and buss

ReputationRep:
    How is that not a red card, ref is having a stinker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    How is that not a red card, ref is having a stinker
    Lol what

This is football not poofball

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.