Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Saw some stats on our record at Chelsea going back a while. Its just horrendous, I'd be highly surprised if another PL team even came close.

ReputationRep:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Pogbesque...94326344159232

Oh how you've fallen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Oh how you've fallen...
    I mean. Is this not ironic. Coming from a Liverpool fan. Wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    I mean. Is this not ironic. Coming from a Liverpool fan. Wow.
    #triggered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Saw some stats on our record at Chelsea going back a while. Its just horrendous, I'd be highly surprised if another PL team even came close.
    Yeah you've won like 1 game in 13 years. Last time you beat us prior to clattengate was when ranieri was manager

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling we will beat Chelsea today!

Please please please start Mkhitaryan on the right, have Martial on the left, Mata in the number 10 role & Zlatan up top!

Herrera and Pogba midfield too

Edit: We desperately need these 3 points to be back in the title race :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    No you don't. It's just any other game really. You're not even close to a 'must something' scenario. The clock hasn't even changed yet.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Yeah you've won like 1 game in 13 years. Last time you beat us prior to clattengate was when ranieri was manager
    1 league win at the Bridge since 2002 and let's be honest that was fortunate, 2 Chelsea players sent off and a winner that was offside.

I don't think we've beaten Chelsea at all since then. You knocked us out of both cup competitions that year and most games in subsequent years have been drawn. I expect the same result today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    1 league win at the Bridge since 2002 and let's be honest that was fortunate, 2 Chelsea players sent off and a winner that was offside.

I don't think we've beaten Chelsea at all since then. You knocked us out of both cup competitions that year and most games in subsequent years have been drawn. I expect the same result today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Christ, how did you manage not to beat us last season? Actually had to look it up.

Seeing as Chelsea are rolling over for all the big teams this season and Cahill is still monging it up at the back I fully expect United win, probably by parking the bus then getting a nice counter attacking goal. Mourinho knows all the Chelsea player's weaknessess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Christ, how did you manage not to beat us last season? Actually had to look it up.

Seeing as Chelsea are rolling over for all the big teams this season and Cahill is still monging it up at the back I fully expect United win, probably by parking the bus then getting a nice counter attacking goal. Mourinho knows all the Chelsea player's weaknessess.
    Fully expecting Hazard to have the game of his life to stick it to the man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I have a feeling we will beat Chelsea today!

Please please please start Mkhitaryan on the right, have Martial on the left, Mata in the number 10 role & Zlatan up top!

Herrera and Pogba midfield too

Edit: We desperately need these 3 points to be back in the title race :cry2:
    I don't get why people still hope for unrealistic line-ups like this under Mourinho. We're away at Chelsea ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I don't get why people still hope for unrealistic line-ups like this under Mourinho. We're away at Chelsea ffs.
    let us dream ffs

ReputationRep:
    Didn't take long for Fraudiola to be found out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Martial over Lingard.

ReputationRep:
    I'm DYING.

Why...

ReputationRep:
    Won't be surprised if Memphis is gone in January. He's dead at this club :lol:

ReputationRep:
    RIP Rooney.

Kind of think you could get away with Ibra, Rashford and Martial as a 3 with this system, but was never likely. Prefer Lingard to Young as the guy to give a bit of balance.

Edit - didn't realise Rooney was injured, that's less fun.

Edit 2 - if by some miracle we actually win at Chelsea we'd be 3 points off top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)

Edit 2 - if by some miracle we actually win at Chelsea we'd be 3 points off top
    Everytime its been given to us on a plate these last few years we always **** it up. Pls UTD win today <3

ReputationRep:
    Huge huge game, i'd take a point here. We need something out this game whether its a draw or win, preferably a win. A win today would be a huge statement but a draw wouldnt be so bad.

Lose and it'll be a horrible weekend where we failed to take advantage of everyone slipping up bar Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    low key hilarious how Jose said just the other day he does not know a formation with 4 wingers, and now Conte plays a 343. :lol:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.