The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4260
As if tomorrow is results day! Really bricking it haha.

I'm quite happy with 65 marks for a C in maths on edexcel though!
Original post by elizabetht96
third time i'm retaking maths GCSE (got a C twice) and these grade boundaries have actually ruined me, I think i'll have got 97 marks. lol at my life

Same I think I will fail this one and resit it again. Do u think college will allow me to resit again?
Trying to get a C in AQA Maths. Last year = 55 Marks this year = 62 marks. What...
Original post by DMU__
As if tomorrow is results day! Really bricking it haha.

I'm quite happy with 65 marks for a C in maths on edexcel though!

You need 70 marks to get a C
can someone link the further maths grade boundaries? i've looked on the igcse ones but i can only see english language?
Original post by DavMax15
AQA German is killing me! 41/45 for A* in reading and 56/60 for A* in the writing coursework. Seriously?

I know, it's pretty darn high. Luckily I loved the reading exam, so I'm hoping it'll be OK :smile:
Reply 4266
According to the grade boundaries, I've got Ds in everything...
Anyone see P3's AQA GBs? Anyone think they're pretty low?
AQA German is killing me! 41/45 for A* in reading and 56/60 for A* in the writing coursework. Seriously?

At least the listening was relatively low, eh?! :smile:

I know right! It's so tough, what did your teacher give in you your writings?
Original post by Economicshelp
If anyone wants to look back at the AQA Science papers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByfTIgZeD7dZYUw4dFJtelRsb00

Do u also have the SCA1HP and SCA2HP AQA HIGHER papers and markschemes?
Original post by jazz_xox_
how have the french grade boundaries gone UP 3 marks after those horrific papers :frown:

I agree! I am definitely going to fail...I didn't even understand the first question on the paper!
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Good luck! Hopefully I will too, when people say "everyone must have done well" i'm like "I'm not everyone"

good luck to you too! Hopefully it will all go okay.
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Anyone see P3's AQA GBs? Anyone think they're pretty low?

Yeah I thought that was strange, as I found unit 1 and 2 much harder than unit 3
Original post by OwlOfFire
I agree! I am definitely going to fail...I didn't even understand the first question on the paper!

Me neither I'm so worried ! I always got A*'s in french but that paper was just horrible :frown:
Original post by Tea2345
go onto the aqa Igcse grade boundaries and they're right at the top :smile: hope you're pleased xx

please can you link it to me? i can only find january
Perhaps the grade boundaries are high because of the new GCSE spec being introduced for the year below us. Perhaps the government want this years results looks bad, so next year they can say that this new spec is great because all the results will improve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by csutton
Perhaps the grade boundaries are high because of the new GCSE spec being introduced for the year below us. Perhaps the government want this years results looks bad, so next year they can say that this new spec is great because all the results will improve

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you're onto something there, it makes perfect sense. I'm sure my teacher did warn us that they could be high this year due to that
Reply 4278
why is aqa biology 1 the highest its ever been?
49 is ridiculous
especially after all the complaints
Isn't it 79 marks to get a C for edexcel?

Latest