ReputationRep:
    i am dead :rip:
    meet some of you in heaven :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i am dead :rip:
    meet some of you in heaven :lol:
    :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    hungry af
    gimmme foooooood

ReputationRep:
    Sad, depressed, worthless.
    Parents are pissing me off massively!!!
    Arghh!!
    I wanna move out and i wanna be happy!!

ReputationRep:
    Empty, lost and emotional. :ashamed::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Arghh!!
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Empty, lost and emotional. :ashamed::cry2:
    Same message to both of you:
    Cool new avatar
    And most importantly:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arghh!!
    Whats up? :cry2: I feel the same quite often actually, including today, if you wanaa talk I'm here and your welcome anytime! & You deserve happiness. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed again how great my bum is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quite sad. Also sad knowing I won't feel free in my house for another week because some kid is coming to stay over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Same message to both of you:
    Cool new avatar
    And most importantly:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou
    Freezer needs many real hugs right now.
    Just been feeling really down recently!
    You can probably tell why!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou
    Freezer needs many real hugs right now.
    Just been feeling really down recently!
    You can probably tell why!
    Jut trying to be a good friend
    Awww
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm afraid the best I can do is send virtual hugs do:
    :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mhmm...listen to this if you're not already - it's nice and upbeat and will hopefully improve your mood a bit; I sure do love this one :yep:

'And I got way too many feels, way too much emotion
    I don't even know what's real, I just say **** it, keep on going..'

ReputationRep:
    Jut trying to be a good friend
    Awww
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm afraid the best I can do is send virtual hugs do:
    :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
    Mhmm...listen to this if you're not already - it's nice and upbeat and will hopefully improve your mood a bit; I sure do love this one :yep:
    Youre a great friend!
    Spoiler:
    Show

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
    I do like that one!!
    Very happy indeed!
    Plus Sydney looks so adorable in the video!
    I think Talking Dreams is my new fav by them!

ReputationRep:
    I just want to drown.
    Everytime I end up finding a job it ends up being utter trash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I just want to drown.
    Everytime I end up finding a job it ends up being utter trash.
    Awww :hugs:
    Here if you need

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by LeyK)
    Just get bedded ... It should help all that killness go away...
    Or drink water... apparently it's the best medicine evar :woo:

Or even better start playing POKEMON :woohoo: Well I got T-minus 10 days till everything is back to normal (Thanks to school :rave: <---(is it good to miss school :sigh: ))

For now... I'm just being dumb as usual and doing things I shouldn't :gangster: every single day :getmecoat:
    :hugs: made some of it go away I guess
    looool, need it in this weather :lol: idk how you survive in africa :afraid:

nooooooo :rofl: i refuse :hand::hand::hand:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Who indeed :beard:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Shall infect thou with thou fever :iiam:
    Spoiler:
    Show

wait... so is that 10 days until you come back :ahee: or 10 days until you leave? :bawling:

No :slap: you are the best student ok :smartass: x

ReputationRep:
    Awww :hugs:
    Here if you need

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just want one so bad I don't want to end up in a *****y fast food shop but I think it might be that

ReputationRep:
    Youre a great friend!
    Spoiler:
    Show

I do like that one!!
    Very happy indeed!
    Plus Sydney looks so adorable in the video!
    I think Talking Dreams is my new fav by them!
    Aww thanks! So are you, obviously :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::five::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::five::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::five::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good!
    Haha yeah
    Oooh - that's a nice peaceful one

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.