Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I took Carra out a few weeks ago, which was a good choice.

Does Skertel get starts? Or on the bench, as i won't bother with him if he does.

ReputationRep:
    Today was his first full debut. He came on when the score was 1-1 in the game against Villa. I don't think he'll be starting yet, but i'll let you know if that changes.

ReputationRep:
    I officially call Jamie, the Fantasy Football League Genius :yy::p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Van der Sar)
    I officially call Jamie, the Fantasy Football League Genius :yy::p:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Haha wouldn't go that far.

Cheers for the rep Zac, and yours the other day stig.
    It's Zak:cool: No problem mate

ReputationRep:
    No worries mate, I'm used to people spelling my name with Zac

ReputationRep:
    Can i not put Milan Baros in?

He doesn't seem to be in the pompey list.

ReputationRep:
    Should be in before the next deadline. I reckon either 7m/7.5m, may be worth a gamble. Also Adebayors scored again.

ReputationRep:
    I think i will put Adebayor in for the weekend, but when i do, i bet he stops scoring..

Also, deffo putting Milan Baros in, maybe for Berbatov.

ReputationRep:
    Ade's been on fire since i got him. I really need to get an Arsenal defender. Don't have an Arsenal or Chelsea defender atm

Plan for the next few weeks:

Berb > Young
    Sub defender > Clichy
    Reina > James

ReputationRep:
    Adebayor is defo going back into my team.

Since I took him out he's been on fire.

Although I'm going to have to downgrade Vidic to Brown to bring him in for Santa Cruz.

ReputationRep:
    I have no Arsenal or Chelsea players in at all

But i seem to be on fire in regards to points, so it might be silly to change my team now.

I am going up and up each week.

A few more weeks, i will be on page 1.

Adebayor is coming in friday, possible.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if you're doing well, there's no use making any drastic changes. Once i've made those three changes (probably do them over the space of 2 gameweeks) i'll feel my team is complete.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to bring Young in for this weekend as he's playing Fulham. However I know if I wait till then Adebayor would have increased by another 0.1 - 0.2m ! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Berbatov, is against Man Utd soon, so im not sure weither to keep him in, or swap him for Adebayor.

We will just see how he does... :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Berbatov, is against Man Utd soon, so im not sure weither to keep him in, or swap him for Adebayor.

We will just see how he does... :hmmm:
    He didn't get a touch against us the other day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Yeah, if you're doing well, there's no use making any drastic changes. Once i've made those three changes (probably do them over the space of 2 gameweeks) i'll feel my team is complete.
    I've said that many times...the truth is your team will never be complete due to injuries/suspensions etc. Looks like a good plan though.

I'm not really sure what transfer to do, I'm happy with most of my team, only Santa Cruz, Fabregas and Gerrard are performing below standards but I'm not sure which should go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    I've said that many times...the truth is your team will never be complete due to injuries/suspensions etc. Looks like a good plan though.

I'm not really sure what transfer to do, I'm happy with most of my team, only Santa Cruz, Fabregas and Gerrard are performing below standards but I'm not sure which should go...
    That's so true, and then a player falling out of form will make your team less complete etc, but Young seems to have incredibly consistent throught the season, so i'm willing to drop Berba for him as soon as i can confirm which match he is missing and when he'll be back. That will free up the money to bring in an Arsenal defender i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    He didn't get a touch against us the other day.
    Hit the post once though, but he seems to do well in PL games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Hit the post once though, but he seems to do well in PL games.
    That was Wes Brown :teeth: Robbie Keane is Spurs' dangerman.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.