Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
My boyfriend just split with me. Thats it I cant take anymore, Im leaving im sorry everyone I cant cope anymore
leaving where? if you mean suicide then im going to say what no one else will: if you have a son then even contemplating doing it makes you an *******. Don't let history repeat itself and **** his life up. you're a real loser if you do that. don't become someone your kid lies about when he's older because he's so ****** up by what you did.

people get better. suck it up. all pain fades with time, that's all it is, just busy yourself until then.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
I just took loads of pills. Im so sorry. What can I do..
you'll make yourself vomit when the pain kicks in in about 20 mins and it feels like a rat's trying to claw it's way out your stomach
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
leaving where? if you mean suicide then im going to say what no one else will: if you have a son then even contemplating doing it makes you an *******. Don't let history repeat itself and **** his life up. you're a real loser if you do that. don't become someone your kid lies about when he's older because he's so ****** up by what you did.

people get better. suck it up. all pain fades with time, that's all it is, just busy yourself until then.
I meant i wanted to move away....

Move away where I can start my life again.

I took a few pills but not enough to OD
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
I meant i wanted to move away....

Move away where I can start my life again.

I took a few pills but not enough to OD
that never helps. you can't move away from your problems, that's running away, it won't make any difference. geographical 'moving' is no use to most people.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What did you take?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
that never helps. you can't move away from your problems, that's running away, it won't make any difference. geographical 'moving' is no use to most people.
Iv been with my Bf for years and years..

I dont know how to live and cope on my own
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)

you can do it. we're all here to help. think of Moses. he'd be so proud of you, as would we. x
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
What did you take?
My Anti Deps
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)

i doubt your 6 year old does either
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How many and which are they?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
My Anti Deps
oh well enjoy that tomorrow or next week, however long the half life of what you take is. cos if you've OD on that you're going to feel like utter ****.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
My Anti Deps

Come on, lets talk about this..firstly, call an ambulance, explain the situation, what you did isn't the right thing to do- it makes logical sense, yes, but thats not rationalisation speaking, thats your depression.

Now, why did your boyfriend break up with you? How did he do it?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Come on, lets talk about this..firstly, call an ambulance, explain the situation, what you did isn't the right thing to do- it makes logical sense, yes, but thats not rationalisation speaking, thats your depression.

Now, why did your boyfriend break up with you? How did he do it?
He rang me and said I need space and said "Were not working" I was like "what" he then said take care and goodbye.

My mate is on her way shes a district nurse
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mate is here now. Ill catch you all later.

Im really sorry all, I really am. I didnt think. I love my son more than anything and I was stupid. Im going to be fine. Ill catch you all later.

I really am sorry, im such a ****.

love you all xxx
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
He rang me and said I need space and said "Were not working" I was like "what" he then said take care and goodbye.

My mate is on her way shes a district nurse

Ok obviously a situation like that, to act like this is an over-reaction?!

The way i see it there is still hope with you and your boyfriend, if he finished things so abruptly without a reason, then he obviously is scared and i'm sure you could sort things out through a good chat etc- it's not fair of him to end it like that, how long have you been together?

Keep drinking a lot of water, keep yourself hydrated, active and try not to eat anything
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Ok obviously a situation like that, to act like this is an over-reaction?!

The way i see it there is still hope with you and your boyfriend, if he finished things so abruptly without a reason, then he obviously is scared and i'm sure you could sort things out through a good chat etc- it's not fair of him to end it like that, how long have you been together?

Keep drinking a lot of water, keep yourself hydrated, active and try not to eat anything
3 Years we been together
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im fine.. Been told to just sleep it off
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I agree with this. I thought moving to York would help me; it hasn't...
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I agree with this. I thought moving to York would help me; it hasn't...
Any advice for me Laus?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Kevin, I'm glad you're still here. I think vsm made a lot of good points though I couldn't have said those things to you because I know, when I took a load of pills, I didn't give two ***** about anyone I was leaving behind. I felt guilty, but not guilty enough not to do it. I think you reach that point when you just can't cope with whatever it is you're facing/feeling. But you/we have to try to suck it up because, if we don't, we will just leave a trial of misery behind us, which isn't what we want.

:hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise