Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    Feeling very bleurgh. I've not actually felt happy at all for a few weeks :moon:

Got to continue, the rut will end sometime, it has to.
    It can be very hard to keep going when you've been feeling bad for so long, it often feels like it will never end.

However, i truly believe that deep down everyone can reach happiness eventually. Sadly for us we have these huge obstacles put in our way that others do not; our mental problems. It is not our fault that they exist, but we do have to overcome them, we have to play the hand we are dealt.

There will be something out there that will help, we just need to keep trying until we find what works for us. When we finally reach happiness after all we have been through, it may seem even better to us than "normal" people since we have been through so much more pain. :hugs:

Those kind of thoughts are what keep me going anyway. Im not sure if that makes me sound a bit weird or like a hippy, but it works for me. Hold on, and i hope things get better for you sooner rather than later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    It can be very hard to keep going when you've been feeling bad for so long, it often feels like it will never end.

However, i truly believe that deep down everyone can reach happiness eventually. Sadly for us we have these huge obstacles put in our way that others do not; our mental problems. It is not our fault that they exist, but we do have to overcome them, we have to play the hand we are dealt.

There will be something out there that will help, we just need to keep trying until we find what works for us. When we finally reach happiness after all we have been through, it may seem even better to us than "normal" people since we have been through so much more pain. :hugs:

Those kind of thoughts are what keep me going anyway. Im not sure if that makes me sound a bit weird or like a hippy, but it works for me. Hold on, and i hope things get better for you sooner rather than later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't sound like a hippy at all Thanks, it's the attitude I try to keep!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    He shouldn't worry about me though I guess I'm just so used to being treated badly by blokes I'm still not used to it. He's too good to me!!

Tried a positive dary but kept forgetting to do it I'm starting CBT soon so that should help I think.

I'm due o run out with no prescription do can't gt anymore and not at home to go to my normal drs
    And my dr lowered my dose but it's making me so much worse

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd agree with Idle, you should go back and tell your doc it's making you feel worse.
    It's great that you're getting some CBT soon, it's helped me a lot so hopefully it will do the same for you

He sounds like a lovely bf and like he cares about you very much. You're lucky to have eachother

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    You need to go back and tell them this if you can :yy:
    I'm not back home for just under a month, so I can't, and in that time I'll run out of meds anyway, I really don't know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not back home for just under a month, so I can't, and in that time I'll run out of meds anyway, I really don't know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A walk in center is your best bet, you will need a pack of your meds with your name on it or a prescription as proof you are taking them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    A walk in center is your best bet, you will need a pack of your meds with your name on it or a prescription as proof you are taking them.
    I have the boxes, but my drs back home havnt given me a prescription for some reason. It took alot of effort to just get them let alone getting a prescription for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have the boxes, but my drs back home havnt given me a prescription for some reason. It took alot of effort to just get them let alone getting a prescription for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A box will be fine as proof

ReputationRep:
    :cry2: I don't even know what to type or what to do.... I have no one to talk to.. To get advice as to what the hell to do :cry2: just on my own and I don't know what to do! :sad: I'm at a loss for words.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by -FireFlies-)
    :cry2: I don't even know what to type or what to do.... I have no one to talk to.. To get advice as to what the hell to do :cry2: just on my own and I don't know what to do! :sad: I'm at a loss for words.....
    :jumphug:
    Here to listen, if you need someone. I don't know about how good my advice will be though - just to warn you
    Hope you're ok

(Original post by Anonymous)
    :jumphug:
    Here to listen, if you need someone. I don't know about how good my advice will be though - just to warn you
    Hope you're ok
    I'm actually going now Sorry
    Hope you're ok ^^ Go find someone to talk to :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. I can't. I just can't
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 08batee)
    Ugh. I can't. I just can't
    You can hun, you absolutely can, me and many others believe in you :hugs: You know where I am if you need anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really ****ty tonight
    I'm such a bad girlfriend :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really ****ty tonight
    I'm such a bad girlfriend :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: your not a bad girlfriend at all :nah:...... Hope your alright..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: your not a bad girlfriend at all :nah:...... Hope your alright..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really am and I know I am.

Meh struggling to sleep.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really am and I know I am.

Meh struggling to sleep.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Uhuh, you ain't.. far from it! Hope you get to sleep soon :hugs: cuddle up wi' your BF

No but oh well.

-------------

Yes I know I've got like quite a few people's quotes to reply back to... I will if I get the chance to... one day... who knows....

ReputationRep:
    Have been tearing up over the most ridiculous things recently and only just linked it to my depression (clearly the heat has fried my brain). The first non urgent appointment I can get with the gp I want to see isn't for another month which is too far away so I'm going to try getting my parents to call on the days she's in and see if that works. I don't think I've felt this bad generally on a day to day basis since before i was diagnosed apart from a few days in april which resulted in the whole leaving uni thing. Supposed to woek tomorrow morning then tidy my room, seems unlikely at this point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Uhuh, you ain't.. far from it! Hope you get to sleep soon :hugs: cuddle up wi' your BF

No but oh well.

-------------

Yes I know I've got like quite a few people's quotes to reply back to... I will if I get the chance to... one day... who knows....
    I am, i keep waking him up
    Weve moved to the living room as his rooms literally like an oven, so hopefully ill get some sleep soon

Everything will work out hun, it might be ****ing scary but noone wants to see you hurting or ill :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Going to melt at this rate! Room is boiling but i'm too scared to ever open the window at night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Family stuff is a bit ****ed. I've posted about this before and had no replies so I'll put out an overt plea: does anyone have experience of coping with someone with a drug addiction that makes them behave v erratically and at times scarily? Am just **** scared a lot of the time and I don't know how not to be when he is totally not in control of himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.