The FIFA Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    SA-1909 x
    I have you down as Azizz1909?

ReputationRep:
    Guise that was garbage last night.

Too many players going forward either wouldn't pass or didn't have the vision to, so we basically had no midfield in every game. This is why you need Lúcio in DM. We conceded 3 goals a game when I wasn't there and 0-1 goal when I was

Not saying guys like Difeo and FK aren't bad on the ball because you can score some great solo goals, but in terms of chemistry and consistency, we can't afford to be like this.

I miss Dirtybit; he had a great balance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Too many players going forward either wouldn't pass or didn't have the vision to, so we basically had no midfield in every game. This is why you need Lúcio in DM. We conceded 3 goals a game when I wasn't there and 0-1 goal when I was

Not saying guys like Difeo and FK aren't bad on the ball because you can score some great solo goals, but in terms of chemistry and consistency, we can't afford to be like this.

We also scored 10 goals in 3 tbf bro

..not that it matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    We also scored 10 goals in 3 tbf bro

..not that it matters
    Doesn't matter when you lose m8

In fairness, you scored a tap in from 3/4 games up front.

I went up front for 1 match and scored 2 beautiful goals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Back soon!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Back soon!!!
    Plsssss

I've had to drop back to DM due to a combination of nobody passing and Difeo's poverty defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Plsssss

I've had to drop back to DM due to a combination of nobody passing and Difeo's poverty defence.
    Does he still dribble past 6 players and then miss an open goal and say he created it so it doesn't matter?

ReputationRep:
    Does he still dribble past 6 players and then miss an open goal and say he created it so it doesn't matter?
    He concedes 9 in two games as ANY and blames the strikers

Makes no #Key contributions

Also promised me I could have ANY for 10 games if I get a hat trick, so I score two (one beauty of an assist by Zayn is Bae) and then man just refused to pass to me

difeo xoxo

ReputationRep:
    At least 5 times per game.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone at home and up for some scumbaggery in playing FIFA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Also promised me I could have ANY for 10 games if I get a hat trick, so I score two (one beauty of an assist by Zayn is Bae) and then man just refused to pass to me

difeo xoxo
    lol'd

that's typical of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

We destroyed it after you left, came within 10 seconds of avoiding relegation from being basically down, so I think it's clear who the problem is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

difeo xoxo
    Yes because I had to go all out attack to help our poverty strikeforce, leaving no defensive cover

Fk promised you that actually
    Pal you got a rating in the 5s nearly every game and scored 3 goals in 6 as a striker, you're not ready!!

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, if this was a randomised controlled trial, the difference between the effective group vs the usual group would be Luke leaving..

Would be a statistically significant change too..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Tbf, if this was a randomised controlled trial, the difference between the effective group vs the usual group would be Luke leaving..

Ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    We destroyed it after you left, came within 10 seconds of avoiding relegation from being basically down, so I think it's clear who the problem is
    So you didn't stay up then....so it doesn't count *****.

Pls, put me up front and give me chances and I'll score.
    Put me in DM and I'll bail you out multiple times per game.

Wherever you put me, I'll have a major effect on the scoreline that somebody like Azizz just can't match.

ReputationRep:
    I will make an appearance soon.
    (Original post by SA-1)

rekt because Luke did Psychology so understands the terms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I will make an appearance soon.

rekt because Luke did Psychology so understands the terms.
    Tonight?

Pls no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Tonight?

Pls no
    Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Probably not.
    You're irrelevant then.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.