Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    -_- anon fail.

Oh well, idc

Kvothe the Arcane

Sigh
    Why is it that when I'm in a more balanced mood something else decides to take the place of extreme mood as though my brain is saying nope no you can't have any peace of mind even for just one week.

Now all my paranoia and bad dreams have come back and anxiety about failing my re sits at an all time high.
    I need a hug :sad:

(Original post by StrawbAri)
    Sigh
    Why is it that when I'm in a more balanced mood something else decides to take the place of extreme mood as though my brain is saying nope no you can't have any peace of mind even for just one week.

Now all my paranoia and bad dreams have come back and anxiety about failing my re sits at an all time high.
    I need a hug :sad:
    Ugh I know how that feels
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Does anyone have any advice on dealing with an inferiority complex?

TheonlyMrsHolmes, I will respond to you in a second.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ugh I know how that feels
    :console:

Why don't our brains come with an on/off switch
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Keep meaning to PM you but cant remember what the "questions" were for secret santa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just replied to you but if anyone else wants to know: name, address, likes, dislikes/allergies and anyone you don't want your details to be shared with

Hope everyone's okay! That is ridiculous Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Just had an exam, got 70% (a low c). Feel gutted but amaxed I managed that. I took four klonopins before to try and calm th he voices but it didn't work. Thec whole time they were laughing and I kept hearing derogatory comments from the other students. I don't know if this is the right path for me but then I don't know what i would do otherwise. Ive also sank about $10,000 in it so if I don't finish ive wasted so much money. ****ing hate the voices why the **** won't they leave me alone they've been messing up my life for more than six years and I'm so fed up with them. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    :console:

Why don't our brains come with an on/off switch
    My brain just hates me....
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Hope everyone's okay! That is ridiculous Chelsea
    Yeah, I know. My guess is they won't find somewhere tomorrow. They always promise a bed, and never come up with one. I know there's a shortage, but it's not right to lie about it and make promises they can't keep either

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elleee1234)
    how is everyone tonight?
    Poop
    Hows you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Just had an exam, got 70% (a low c). Feel gutted but amaxed I managed that. I took four klonopins before to try and calm th he voices but it didn't work. Thec whole time they were laughing and I kept hearing derogatory comments from the other students. I don't know if this is the right path for me but then I don't know what i would do otherwise. Ive also sank about $10,000 in it so if I don't finish ive wasted so much money. ****ing hate the voices why the **** won't they leave me alone they've been messing up my life for more than six years and I'm so fed up with them. :cry2:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Yeah, I know. My guess is they won't find somewhere tomorrow. They always promise a bed, and never come up with one. I know there's a shortage, but it's not right to lie about it and make promises they can't keep either
    Poop
    Hows you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how is everyone tonight?
    Hugs :hugs: to everyone that needs them.

I'm feeling better than I was last night but I'm still feeling not that great. I just wish I was normal and I didn't have to deal with this. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I just had a class on antipsychotics and everyone knew. I could hear them all whispering, laughing at me, and saying I'm too unstable to be in uni. The professor kept going on about schizophrenia and listed "violence" as one of the symptoms. I felt so uncomfortable then started getting chest pain plus the voices laughing on top. I feel so bad right now. I'm actually crying I feel so bad. They have been telling me to do things more aggressively recently and I just feel so bad that maybe it's a good idea? I feel like I shouldn't be here.

ReputationRep:
    Poop
    Hows you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whats up im always here for a talk? anxiety?
    been better myself aswell havent done no college work in the evening for the last 3 days i have no motivation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)

I'm feeling better than I was last night but I'm still feeling not that great. I just wish I was normal and I didn't have to deal with this. :cry2:
    hugs to you aswell and i know how you feel
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I just had a class on antipsychotics and everyone knew. I could hear them all whispering, laughing at me, and saying I'm too unstable to be in uni. The professor kept going on about schizophrenia and listed "violence" as one of the symptoms. I felt so uncomfortable then started getting chest pain plus the voices laughing on top. I feel so bad right now. I'm actually crying I feel so bad. They have been telling me to do things more aggressively recently and I just feel so bad that maybe it's a good idea? I feel like I shouldn't be here.
    :hugs: Please make sure you're safe. You deserve it as much as anyone else, and you work harder and through more than most as well. Is your wife around, or anyone else you can talk to? Maybe you can ring one of your team? I'm not too sure who you're involved with, I'm sorry. Honestly, you're still pushing and I think you did really well on that test as well so congrats with that. That's something to be proud of. The way you still had time for me the other night as well and how supportive you were was amazing. You're a real credit to yourself. Don't let the voices control you :console:

ReputationRep:
    Hugs to you tonight saber <3 i know i haven't experienced this but i know how it makes you feel when someone is speaking about you meaningfully its horrible
    Don't let them voices control you
    Speak to your wife or someone close to you who is supportive to you <3
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)

:hugs: :console:

ReputationRep:
    whats up im always here for a talk? anxiety?
    been better myself aswell havent done no college work in the evening for the last 3 days i have no motivation
    Dont beet yourself up about it, can me you maybe let yourself have the rest of the week off, do some nice things, movie night, go grab a hotchocolate, maybe some christmas shopping, then retry doing work next week?
    Sometime we need a couple of MH days, you shouldnt be ashamed to take any, you just have to be kind to yourself.
    Thats what iv learnt over the years anyway :yep:

Even back in 6th form before i knew depression even existed, i had to take off most wednesdays from school as i was struggling!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dont beet yourself up about it, can me you maybe let yourself have the rest of the week off, do some nice things, movie night, go grab a hotchocolate, maybe some christmas shopping, then retry doing work next week?
    Sometime we need a couple of MH days, you shouldnt be ashamed to take any, you just have to be kind to yourself.
    Thats what iv learnt over the years anyway :yep:

Even back in 6th form before i knew depression even existed, i had to take off most wednesdays from school as i was struggling!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My attendance is already 86% for having 3 days off due to me having a chest infection and being sick :/
    if i take days off my work will be overdue then i will get emails from my lecturers and then they will be threatening to throw me off the course and it just goes on on as you can tell the work load is so much sometimes but i suppose thats what i get for choosing Level 3 early years diploma
    i just get stressed and anxious and i have a diagnoses of autism
    What's made you feel like poop this evening ?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.