Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Wtf!? Why would he get pissed off because you asked him about national service? Unless he was all bullied or something. Or Shmnistim; in which case he's pretty ********y.

Hehe it depends; religious Jew or non-religious. I guess the secular Jews are ok.
    Oh, no, I knew he'd done it; he showed all the photos with pride! That's why I was so shocked by his reaction, it was just really strange.

ReputationRep:
    Clicky.

And btw; I got 65 for that Anarchism/Marxism essay.
    Seems like a weird noob perve.

And WELL DONE, knew you could do it :awesome:

I'm still waiting for my essay marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)

I got a B on mine; apparently my experimental method was too detailed.

ReputationRep:

Lulz, couldn't have done it without my Democracy :tongue:

What a joke! "Excellent/Very good" = 'knowledge and understanding'. I didn't know anything except pretty much what you told me... :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    I got a B on mine; apparently my experimental method was too detailed.
    That's still very good though. I usually get Bs for most of my lab work, but I consider that excellent cause I hate labs and am terrible at them

Lulz, couldn't have done it without my Democracy

What a joke! "Excellent/Very good" = 'knowledge and understanding'. I didn't know anything except pretty much what you told me...
    Tbh you could have found it anywhere, I just provided it more directly to you than a long winded wikipedia article

ReputationRep:
    That's still very good though. I usually get Bs for most of my lab work, but I consider that excellent cause I hate labs and am terrible at them

Tbh you could have found it anywhere, I just provided it more directly to you than a long winded wikipedia article
    I'm just retarded in the lab, as far as physics is concerned. My chemistry labs. were always perfect, but my theory was pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    How can I get "Excellent, Excellent, Very good/Excellent, Excellent, Very good" and still not get a first!?

ReputationRep:
    How can I get "Excellent, Excellent, Very good/Excellent, Excellent, Very good" and still not get a first!?
    Cause getting a first is apparently damn hard work?

Anyway, there's this book in the library that might be of use to you, it's called "How to get a First"...I took it out a few days ago, and then realised it's only for Social Sciences/Humanities students. Maybe you could get it, it might help?

I'm just retarded in the lab, as far as physics is concerned. My chemistry labs. were always perfect, but my theory was pathetic.
    Ahh now I'm much better with theory :yes: Especially biochem :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Cause getting a first is apparently damn hard work?

Anyway, there's this book in the library that might be of use to you, it's called "How to get a First"...I took it out a few days ago, and then realised it's only for Social Sciences/Humanities students. Maybe you could get it, it might help?

We'd make a good team. My inorganic theory was fine, but organic? Hah, I hated it; the teacher didn't help much either.:ninja:

ReputationRep:

I'll look into it
    I know I'm not going to get a first though...

Btw, the :coma: smilie is only acceptable when talking about food and girls (or guys for Fleur). Using it for anything academic, especially biochem denegrates you to neek status. Which is not good. :nope:

Just a heads up.

ReputationRep:
    We'd make a good team. My inorganic theory was fine, but organic? Hah, I hated it; the teacher didn't help much either.
    Ooh I dislike organic chem when it gets to calculations involving hydrocarbons. I hate that . I love proteins, enzymes, carbs, lipids, metabolic reactions and so on though :coma:

I'll look into it

Btw, the smilie is only acceptable when talking about food and girls (or guys for Fleur). Using it for anything academic, especially biochem denegrates you to neek status. Which is not good.

Just a heads up.
    Sorry...I also use it when I talk about human anatomy :coma:

And you never know! Coursework marks aren't everything, exams might be different.

ReputationRep:
    I'll look into it

Btw, the :coma: smilie is only acceptable when talking about food and girls (or guys for Fleur). Using it for anything academic, especially biochem denegrates you to neek status. Which is not good. :nope:

Just a heads up.
    Hah, I've not met any guy that's warranted that smiley as yet.:no:

QMUL = Slim Pickings.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I dislike organic chem when it gets to calculations involving hydrocarbons. I hate that . I love proteins, enzymes, carbs, lipids, metabolic reactions and so on though :coma:

And you never know! Coursework marks aren't everything, exams might be different.
    What's your favourite piece of lab equipment?

ReputationRep:

LOL it's the exam I'm worrying about, anyone can pass these essays tbh (worth 10% of unit btw!), with all the time/wikipedia/books.
    Ah well.
    And nooooooooooooooo, your :coma: is unacceptable.
    *Castigates*

ReputationRep:
    LOL it's the exam I'm worrying about, anyone can pass these essays tbh (worth 10% of unit btw!), with all the time/wikipedia/books.
    Ah well.
    And nooooooooooooooo, your :coma: is unacceptable.
    *Castigates*
    What is the code for that smiley, I can't figure it out. The list refuses to work for me, the cheek!

ReputationRep:
    What's your favourite piece of lab equipment?
    LMAO

I like using scalpels. That's fun, especially the amount of precision required so you don't butcher your specimen :yes:

In terms of chemistry labs bunsen burners are good fun. And so are burettes.

You?

Ah well.
    And nooooooooooooooo, your is unacceptable.
    *Castigates*
    Read the above conversation

ReputationRep:

QMUL = Slim Pickings.

:yum: You're right there...

ReputationRep:
    What is the code for that smiley, I can't figure it out. The list refuses to work for me, the cheek!
    : coma :

Hover the mouse over it and it comes up.

ReputationRep:
    :yum: You're right there...
    There's this cute guy in physics, first year I think, with really, really, really, really nice eyes, but, other than that, not my type.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO

I like using scalpels. That's fun, especially the amount of precision required so you don't butcher your specimen :yes:

In terms of chemistry labs bunsen burners are good fun. And so are burettes.

You?

Read the above conversation

I did... you're comparing your favourite lab equipment..
    Christ you guys are lame at times...

*shuffles off*

I vote pipette btw.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 24, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.