Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...m-wars-online/

That looks a bit like PixelJunk Monsters. :holmes:

Only quoted you because IIRC you liked PJM.
I did? I've never played the game! :p:

When did ITV Player and 4OD get added to the XMB? :awesome:
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone know how Play.com deliver bigger items? Like, DVDs and games come with a cardboard cover so you can't see what's inside. I've ordered Wii fit as a present for my mum...but she is very likely to be the one at home when the post comes. Will it be obvious what it is?
The Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Does anyone know how Play.com deliver bigger items? Like, DVDs and games come with a cardboard cover so you can't see what's inside. I've ordered Wii fit as a present for my mum...but she is very likely to be the one at home when the post comes. Will it be obvious what it is?
Well it'll just arrive in a big brown cardboard box with the item in it's own box inside of it. I don't think I've had anything deliverd via mail which has just come in it's original packaging
The Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I imagine it'll just arrive in a big brown cardboard box with the item in its own box inside of it. I don't think I've had anything delivered via mail which has just come in its original packaging
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Well it'll just arrive in a big brown cardboard box with the item in it's own box inside of it. I don't think I've had anything deliverd via mail which has just come in it's original packaging
Thank **** for that thanks!
I've had some things delivered in their own box before, but only rarely and via courier, not Royal Mail
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Before I switched to Plex, I used MediaLink. It's an excellent bit of software for wireless streaming to PS3.
Oops, just realised I actually use medialink and not mediaserver.

I agree, it's very good. And it means I can watch mkv files easily.
Magnanimity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There is no way they would send a Wii Fit in it's original packaging. It would get nicked in 2 seconds flat
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First Uncharted 3 gameplay footage
RNBen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Old. Use the search function. :teehee:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1490243

Edit: What is this about you getting a Wii Fit?
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RNBen)
Old. Use the search function. :teehee:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1490243

Edit: What is this about you getting a Wii Fit?
It wasn't posted in here
Some people (i.e. me) may have missed that thread

I need to start burning off these handles It's a christmas present for my mum
RNBen
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It wasn't posted in here
Some people (i.e. me) may have missed that thread

I need to start burning off these handles It's a christmas present for my mum
I know, I just wanted to be a douche.

That's fair enough then really. I ignored the scored out bit, you big gay.
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RNBen)
I know, I just wanted to be a douche.

That's fair enough then really. I ignored the scored out bit, you big gay.
GQ.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
Oops, just realised I actually use medialink and not mediaserver.

I agree, it's very good. And it means I can watch mkv files easily.
http://www.mkv2vob.com/
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I RM'd the Corvette ZR1 fully to 880bhp on GT5, but still struggling to get gold on the last 2/3 stages of the All Stars Cup in the Professional series. Got gold overall but I want the car for getting all gold (assuming there is a car, which I think there should be).

Also, how do you have so much money? :holmes:
Brotherhood
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Black Ops been a bit better today, but not hard since last night was atrocious.

Got PoP Forgotten Sands, Demon's Souls, Dragon Age and AC1 on their way from Lovefilm. :gthumb:

Also used it last night to stream a film, pretty good I must say.
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I RM'd the Corvette ZR1 fully to 880bhp on GT5, but still struggling to get gold on the last 2/3 stages of the All Stars Cup in the Professional series. Got gold overall but I want the car for getting all gold (assuming there is a car, which I think there should be).

Also, how do you have so much money? :holmes:
The ZR1 goes to 905BHP. Rebuild the engine and change the oil. Nürburgring was pretty tough as I had 2 proper race cars pretty close to me the entire lap, and they're faster than you on the long straight towards the end. One mistake and it's game over so it's quite intense.

I have so much money because I don't spend it. :p: Still got a few of the beginner races to do but can't bring myself to spend a ton of money on **** cars for 1 or 2 races each.

(Original post by Brotherhood)
Also used it last night to stream a film, pretty good I must say.
Shame the selection of films available for streaming is pretty dire.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The ZR1 goes to 905BHP. Rebuild the engine and change the oil. Nürburgring was pretty tough as I had 2 proper race cars pretty close to me the entire lap, and they're faster than you on the long straight towards the end. One mistake and it's game over so it's quite intense.

I have so much money because I don't spend it. :p: Still got a few of the beginner races to do but can't bring myself to spend a ton of money on **** cars for 1 or 2 races each.
Tbh, I don't intend on using it for the All Stars, the "Like The Wind" cup in Expert series, literally impossible with the ZR1, even if it was Super Speedway. :lolwut:

So really, I need a new car, a proper race car that is > 1000kg. :dontknow:
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tbh, I don't intend on using it for the All Stars, the "Like The Wind" cup in Expert series, literally impossible with the ZR1, even if it was Super Speedway. :lolwut:

I won Like the Wind in a 787B, I think. The ZR1 RM is one of my favourite cars now.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I used Mazda Furai for like the wind, get it by getting B spec guy to win the mazda mx5 cup thing...

I won Like the Wind in a 787B, I think. The ZR1 RM is one of my favourite cars now.
the 787b stealth? That's basically cheating...

In other news, i'll have my X1 by tomorrow morning as my B spec guy will finish another endurance race by then...
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I find B-spec so boring and my driver keeps crashing out
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.48%
No (529)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.78%

Watched Threads