43.55%
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by passthedutchie)
Of course she had to wait. But I am here for you now Melody

(She is the most female of the lot IMO).
lol, your posts are funny! You seem properly smitten by her! :p:

Can't blame you, she did look really good on You're Fired

Her sister on the other hand :no: she looks like a man in drag :lolwut:
kingkhan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan: with no doubt she gonna with this season
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)

Can't blame you, she did look really good on You're Fired
I like her for the same reason i don't like Natascha. I like a woman woman. Long hair, high heels, classy, you know what i mean? Really, it wouldn't matter if she preached Quantum Physics or Global warming, i'd still want her bad. My only tiny worry is that she might be high maintenance. She likes medals/ metals? Maybe time to start saving up. :cool:

Susan is cute... Helen just doesn't float my boat. Too chilly. Maybe because i am a regular Western bloke. I tend towards the Asian persuasion.
kingkhan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody: 100% fake, self-awarded awards young youth blah blah WTF? I got printer, I can print such bull**** too. Anyway, she got nice front & back
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Her sister on the other hand :no: she looks like a man in drag :lolwut:
Duh, didn't know Melody had a sister?
kingkhan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody has printed all the awards she owns on some laser printer lol, young youth award, queen of the year award, young woman of the year etc.... I got a printer too, & I can print such bulls**t too....she's a tiger, lmao, was lord sugar out of his mind whilst passing such comments, she was so desperate to win this competition, thanks gosh she's out, no more torture on TV, I guess the best place for Melody is to join Kardashians because she looks like Kim.
I am 100% sure that Susan will win the final fight, she got excellent education, and the main thing is: she knows that what's she doing, others are so dumb don't even know that pound-lander can't buy £15 product and sell @ £1.
Xenomorph v2.1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Duh, didn't know Melody had a sister?
Yeah, she went to Kingston uni last year or something.

They look alike, but you would assume it's her brother with long hair :no:
Xenomorph v2.1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kingkhan)
Melody has printed all the awards she owns on some laser printer lol, young youth award, queen of the year award, young woman of the year etc.... I got a printer too, & I can print such bulls**t too
You sure about that?

passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, she went to Kingston uni last year or something.

They look alike, but you would assume it's her brother with long hair :no:
Thanks for the info. You know, Melody isn't perfect, but i just love the way she does everything. She says "I present to you BixMix" with the soft voice and the little wave with the hand. Or the way she walks. It just oozes estrogen If i turn deaf listening to her speeches, so be it. I am willing to pay the price.

Compare it to Natascha. She runs on the training machine with her sport bra and fighting gloves. Eh... no. I don't think i want Natascha.
kingkhan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You sure about that?

Sorry, I didn't know that she holds Nobel award in Economics. Who the heck knows "young woman of the year" award which opens & closes every day, on sky channel 782 every year Sony TV gives such awards in bulk to the young sports personalities in UK, and as chief guests James Canne, Prince Charles, Lakshmi Mital etc distribute the awards to such unknown Asian people. I am British Pakistani, and I can invite bunch of people from my community & organise such event to present an award to myself, and then can publish the pictures on my £20's website. And if I will send an invitation to Prince Charles (who goes anywhere) signed by 20 Britsh-Asians, then trust me, he will be more than happy to join this community event
Plus, she did her first business at the age of 13, WTF? does she think herself Warren Buffet, who sold vending machines to local salons. Does she live in central London? NO, so how can be she a successful business person since age of 13, I live in W1 because I did my first business at the age of 17 & I don't hold any fake/unknown award. The key thing of a successful business is that a liar has no space business world until he has power to make that lie as universal truth, Melody is a liar, and she doesn't know the basic fundamentals of business.
At least, Susan is an honest person, she holds a good degree in economics from one of the golden triangle's institute i.e. UCL, and it's not because I am a UCL alum, I like her because she has really done well in her skin care business. She's spontaneous, sharp, discrete, and clever girl who has strength to go beyond the winning post before others.
Discussion is closed now, otherwise it will be ignored
Edited Note: there's no difference between a £10's trophy and the same trophy Melody is holding in her hands
delasandro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry, I didn't know that she holds Nobel award in Economics. Who the heck knows "young woman of the year" award which opens & closes every day, on sky channel 782 every year Sony TV gives such awards in bulk to the young sports personalities in UK, and as chief guests James Canne, Prince Charles, Lakshmi Mital etc distribute the awards to such unknown Asian people. I am British Pakistani, and I can invite bunch of people from my community & organise such event to present an award to myself, and then can publish the pictures on my £20's website. And if I will send an invitation to Prince Charles (who goes anywhere) signed by 20 Britsh-Asians, then trust me, he will be more than happy to join this community event
Plus, she did her first business at the age of 13, WTF? does she think herself Warren Buffet, who sold vending machines to local salons. Does she live in central London? NO, so how can be she a successful business person since age of 13, I live in W1 because I did my first business at the age of 17 & I don't hold any fake/unknown award. The key thing of a successful business is that a liar has no space business world until he has power to make that lie as universal truth, Melody is a liar, and she doesn't know the basic fundamentals of business.
At least, Susan is an honest person, she holds a good degree in economics from one of the golden triangle's institute i.e. UCL, and it's not because I am a UCL alum, I like her because she has really done well in her skin care business. She's spontaneous, sharp, discrete, and clever girl who has strength to go beyond the winning post before others.
Edited Note: there's no difference between a £10's trophy and the same trophy Melody is holding in her hands

WOW.. Jealous or..?
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Like i said in a previous post: it's not a lie when you present a positive, assertive CV. Was she trained by Al Gore? Yes. So did 149 others along with her. Ok, you are right. That doesn't really make her special. However, technically, it's not a lie. I find the thing that Lee McQueen did much more offensive. Good thing Bordan Tkachuk of Viglen actually checked. If i were the judge, McQueen would have been shown the door right there and then.

Polishing her own CV doesn't justify you calling her a liar. And i am not saying that because i happen to like her. Besides, i agree with her getting fired, but only because i think she will be more happy helping people than creating products.

Doing experience at 13 IS possible: Susan stated she worked in her mother's market stall from her teenage years. It's pretty clear Susan is telling the truth. She is a very capable street seller.
derp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks for the info. You know, Melody isn't perfect, but i just love the way she does everything. She says "I present to you BixMix" with the soft voice and the little wave with the hand. Or the way she walks. It just oozes estrogen If i turn deaf listening to her speeches, so be it. I am willing to pay the price.
You sound creepy
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by derp)
You sound creepy
Ah, i know i am a bit smitten, but, i also live in reality. I wish Melody all the best with her boyfriend and/or husband

I would also like to note that i respect ALL of the candidates. These are all decent hard working people which i would be proud to work with any day of the week.
derp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ah, i know i am a bit smitten, but, i also live in reality. I wish Melody all the best with her boyfriend and/or husband

I would also like to note that i respect ALL of the candidates. These are all decent hard working people which i would be proud to work with any day of the week.
Even Roll With The Punches?
kingkhan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by delasandro)
WOW.. Jealous or..?
Yeah, I am jealous of a "good for nothing"
Ferrero Rocher
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Dude..... get a life.
derp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, I am jealous of a "good for nothing"
Wow you need anger management classes or summat
kingkhan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
Dude..... get a life.
I have a very good life, why don't you go & find something for yourself instead of being jealous from me, lmao.
cateyes1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by derp)
Wow you need anger management classes or summat
I am sure that you have never gone to any school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
39.04%
No - but I will (22)
5.3%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (201)
48.43%

Watched Threads