The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4300
non muslims :wink:
Original post by npba
ye not toooo bad had a good time with family nd friends so what year are you in nd what are you studying ??????????????

Ahh that's good :tongue:...Im in year 10 currently but when holidays finished Im in year 11 :tongue: Studying:
English Lang
English Lit
Maths
Core Science
Additional Science
History
Geography
Graphics Products
R.E.
I.C.T
+ Possible Statistics GCSE:tongue:

hbu???
Original post by npba
non muslims :wink:

Ohh Why do you want to know :tongue: :wink:
Reply 4303
the same englishes
maths
triple science
engineering
urdu
gcse ict
re

could you please tell me the difference between triple nd additional science ?????????????/
Reply 4304
im curiousssssssssssss as i was watching this show nd most non muslim think of terrorists lol
Original post by npba
the same englishes
maths
triple science
engineering
urdu
gcse ict
re

could you please tell me the difference between triple nd additional science ?????????????/

Ahh well basically it depends which board your doing but with OCR double means you do B1-4 C1-4 P1-4 and get 2 GCSE's :tongue: whereas triple you do B1-6 C1-6 P1-6 and you get 3 GCSE's :biggrin:
Original post by npba
im curiousssssssssssss as i was watching this show nd most non muslim think of terrorists lol

Right! Terrorists.....:lol: Umm.....I dont care tbh :tongue:
Reply 4307
oh ok thanks very much im gonna go prey i'll be back laterrr asslamualikum :smile:
Original post by npba
oh ok thanks very much im gonna go prey i'll be back laterrr asslamualikum :smile:

You welcome :biggrin: Oh ok asr?? Salaam :smile:
Original post by npba

No, most idiots think of terrorists.

A rational person wouldn't think anything different :colonhash:
Reply 4310
Original post by MangoFreak
No, most idiots think of terrorists.

A rational person wouldn't think anything different :colonhash:

^ This.
Original post by dinrah04
You might find it easier than I did though, but yeah better revise if you're aiming for the top scores. Good luck.

Do you know anyone that got an a* in it?
Reply 4312
Original post by Farhan96

Hopefully I will have, but I'm doubting that a lot :tongue: I got an A* in my mock though :smile:
Ugh I've forgotten all my damn German; reading my German book (looking for stuff to upload for subscriber credits :ahee:) and it's all gibberish :emo: That's an exaggeration, but still :lol:
Ugh I've forgotten all my damn German; reading my German book (looking for stuff to upload for subscriber credits :ahee:) and it's all gibberish :emo: That's an exaggeration, but still :lol:

Promise me you won't change your avatar when you're subscribed? :puppyeyes:

Make it bigger, sure, but keep it the same picture :biggrin:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Promise me you won't change your avatar when you're subscribed? :puppyeyes:

Make it bigger, sure, but keep it the same picture :biggrin:

I might make it hilariously animated, but I would never get rid of the AwesomeMango! :awesome:
Original post by Farhan96

Yeah one of my friends got like nearly full UMS on it, I don't really want to retake as I'm happy with an A, but I need like 90.5 UMS in my ISA and next exam to end with an A* overall :/
I might make it hilariously animated, but I would never get rid of the AwesomeMango! :awesome:

I can live with that :biggrin:

How many pieces of coursework have you uploaded so far?
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Lmao! That's happened to me way too many times!
I'm alright thanks, I keep trying to start revision but every time I do it's just sooo damn boring.

Holy heck. Your voice is sooo nice. You sound like the most "typical" English person haha. I love it.

Turns out she was up doing her makeup ¬¬ girls... But aw yeah I get you, revision is just horribly boring. I don't really do it until a few days before an exam really :P
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I can live with that :biggrin:

How many pieces of coursework have you uploaded so far?

None :colonhash: All my pieces that exceed the minimum word limit are at school. And I thought about the fact that Coursework.info uploads to a plagiarism prevention database; if the GCSE exam boards use the database (which they probably do) and I upload copies of my coursework which hasn't yet been submitted, then it might get flagged when being marked. Now because of the controlled assessment protocol stuff, my teacher could probably confirm that I did write it myself, and my name is submitted with the work, but it might be annoying :lol:

Latest