Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting .... Feels like I am on Titanic ....majestic but eventually tragic......

Good to hear December candidates being able to get on a life boat...

Any more December people left ..... ( or am I all by myself ...which probably means something not positive .....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Still waiting .... Feels like I am on Titanic ....majestic but eventually tragic......

Any more December people left ..... ( or am I all by myself ...which probably means something not positive .....)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm with you! Let's hang on in there, can't be too long now hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard since the 4th of March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    I'm with you! Let's hang on in there, can't be too long now hopefully
    buddy we are praying together .............

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    19th December here! Barely hanging on- I hope we hear back tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Never spoken to you before, but I really do wish you all the best, its clear to see this means a lot to you and you have been supporting plenty of others here on tsr through the process, so I really hope you get this offer man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    Never spoken to you before, but I really do wish you all the best, its clear to see this means a lot to you and you have been supporting plenty of others here on tsr through the process, so I really hope you get this offer man!
    Many many thanks for your well wishes...
    The only good thing this Ucas cycle has done is set my ego right ( being a grad I sometimes expect a few things ...not any bloody more) ...... Lol lol lol ... But this is getting ludacris.. There is some comfort in the fact that there are a few people waiting ........but I can imagine them as well...... They are coping well so far .which makes me a little envious but hey ho....
    Many congrats on getting an offer ( I know it might not sound genuine but I am happy to hear about your success truly .. A but envious no lies there but happy none the less)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obaidiio)
    19th December here! Barely hanging on- I hope we hear back tomorrow!!
    Only if it's good news ....
    I know ...... Feels like we are the hung men / women of the game hang man ..... On the last word ....... Can feel the rope ...( ok this is too graphic and dramatic but I know how u feel ) ps a statutory warning people don't do any thing silly ( lol some people can get weird ideas) .... Lol lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3rd of February here, but I never got the email to say my score was competitive

ReputationRep:
    interviews on the 18th of february and got my offer last friday! thank god!

ReputationRep:
    Only if it's good news ....
    I know ...... Feels like we are the hung men / women of the game hang man ..... On the last word ....... Can feel the rope ...( ok this is too graphic and dramatic but I know how u feel ) ps a statutory warning people don't do any thing silly ( lol some people can get weird ideas) .... Lol lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL, the wait is driving people crazy! Let's keep the noose stored away... there are 20 hours left (potentially)- plzz kings

ReputationRep:
    Many many thanks for your well wishes...
    The only good thing this Ucas cycle has done is set my ego right ( being a grad I sometimes expect a few things ...not any bloody more) ...... Lol lol lol ... But this is getting ludacris.. There is some comfort in the fact that there are a few people waiting ........but I can imagine them as well...... They are coping well so far .which makes me a little envious but hey ho....
    Many congrats on getting an offer ( I know it might not sound genuine but I am happy to hear about your success truly .. A but envious no lies there but happy none the less)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I'm often on this forum, and you never fail to make me laugh (I mean- 'Ludacris' -haha thats quality). If I'm 100% honest there's nothing good about the ucas cycle and admissions system needs to be improved, I know uni's get a crazy amount of applications but to play god and keep people waiting for months about decisions regarding their future is wrong. Best advice I can give is just to keep going and as hard as it seems just keep your head held high! Plenty of people are still waiting and even more have already had all rejections, so dont lose hope!
    Haha thank you, I'm sure you'll get one as well if I can! Fingers crossed for you man!

ReputationRep:
    Feels so good, the hard work's paid off!! You firming Kings? Heard back from the other London unis??
    Yeah ikr! Lift off our shoulders And I'm not actually, I have an offer from Imperial as well which I shall be firming but with Kings as insurance, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Yeah ikr! Lift off our shoulders And I'm not actually, I have an offer from Imperial as well which I shall be firming but with Kings as insurance, how about you?
    Aha nice one man, I've got to decide between Kings, Sheffield and Leicester! Speaking of which do you know if there'll be a post offer open day for Kings med?

ReputationRep:
    Aha nice one man, I've got to decide between Kings, Sheffield and Leicester! Speaking of which do you know if there'll be a post offer open day for Kings med?
    Ah that's great having a choice between three! Got any idea which ones you prefer? And I have no clue mate, sorry

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm still a December person too (

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Ah that's great having a choice between three! Got any idea which ones you prefer? And I have no clue mate, sorry
    Ahah yeah but I have no idea where to go, gonna have to make some decisions haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)
    Got asked to upload passport , surely an offer on the way ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by itsmagic)
    I got a message asking me to upload my passport- not sure what to make of this!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Happened to me earlier this month and I got an offer soon afterwards so well done guys!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a law applicant, and glad to see that we aren't the only ones who King's are making wait an excruciatingly long time to hear back from.

Best of luck. Only a few days left now (Assuming you guys should hear back by March 31st too)

ReputationRep:
    OMG! waiting since december 5th!!!!!!!!! FINALLY got an offer!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.