Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    I got an offer from LSE for Law. I? They gave an offer to me????? I am trembling and cannot even digest this right now! I was fully expecting a rejection you guys!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe I'll be firming my offer for law. I'm from France! Hope to see you next year in October. You'll be getting a really awesome letter to show off your offer in a couple of weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    arghhhh really want to you to get an offer!!!!!

(Original post by AQUF42)
    Yes it will be great if jchap receives his offer
    Squad goals cheers you two

ReputationRep:
    yeah when jchap gets his offer i'll host a party round mine, everyone here's invited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djsimpy)
    yeah when jchap gets his offer i'll host a party round mine, everyone here's invited!
    Good luck jchapman. Wishing you the luck of the Irish🍀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxiGassauer)
    Just received my offer for the BSc Management course!

I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED :yeah:

Congratss! May I ask when did you apply? And which week of waiting were you at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djsimpy)
    Yeah let's coordinate the playlist now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    Good luck jchapman. Wishing you the luck of the Irish🍀
    Thanks cholesta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Thanks cholesta
    LSE do like to test your patience.. Good luck pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lionelmessi19)
    LSE do like to test your patience.. Good luck pal
    Cheers mate, good luck with this years Ballon D'Or

ReputationRep:
    Party if I get one too? Waiting since October! We the real OGs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers mate, good luck with this years Ballon D'Or
    Hahahaha! cheers mate!! I'll send you a signed shirt if i win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteMez)
    Party if I get one too? Waiting since October! We the real OGs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pete you were the first on my invite list 🎉

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else who hasn't got offers feel like this?

The longer I wait, the more nervous I am=the harder I find to work=the worse my motivation gets=the worse my quality of work gets=the less likely I am to even get the grades if I even got an offer....I'm completely spiralling down, waiting since october *woop*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubytues96)
    Does anyone else who hasn't got offers feel like this?

The longer I wait, the more nervous I am=the harder I find to work=the worse my motivation gets=the worse my quality of work gets=the less likely I am to even get the grades if I even got an offer....I'm completely spiralling down, waiting since october *woop*
    it makes me feel pretty down that I haven't heard yet but either way I'm going for 4a*'s whether I get in or not to do myself justice. Think you've got to just put it to the back of your mind, Thursday's and Fridays I do usually procrastinate but you've defo got to think of the bigger picture where've you got offers from already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winnerjang)
    Congratss! May I ask when did you apply? And which week of waiting were you at?
    I sent of my UCAS application on January 12th. On the 27th they mailed me an update email that (at least that's what I've heard) everyone receives.

On the 6th of February I got a new mail saying that my application is now under consideration by the Admission Selector and this step can take up to 8 weeks (which would have been a couple of days after the 31st)

So I was actually really baffled when I received my offer today, I thought FOR SURE it would take them until the last week of March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avar)
    Any geography offers/rejections out there?
    Still waiting for BA Geography what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spursam2)
    Has anyone got an offer for BA geography? My 8 weeks ends tomorow, though the 2 week christmas thing may mean it's longer.
    Im still waiting for BA Geog have you still not heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyonenobody)
    Hehe I'll be firming my offer for law. I'm from France! Hope to see you next year in October. You'll be getting a really awesome letter to show off your offer in a couple of weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats for the offer mate!

Perhaps we'll indeed be classmates in October Let's see how that goes!

Can't wait for the official letter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pruthviamin)
    Offer for maths with eco! i don't believe this😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done mate.

ReputationRep:
    it makes me feel pretty down that I haven't heard yet but either way I'm going for 4a*'s whether I get in or not to do myself justice. Think you've got to just put it to the back of your mind, Thursday's and Fridays I do usually procrastinate but you've defo got to think of the bigger picture where've you got offers from already?
    Just Queen Mary's but idk if I want to go there, and I'm waiting on Bath. Rejected from Cambridge and KCL which didn't bother me because LSE is my 1st choice but overall...its not looking good! wbu

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.