The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
From 8pm to 7am but I had we revised before hand as well. It wasn't that I wasn't confident but I went to sleep during the day so I'd thought I might as well use my time. I was a bit anxious on the B456 exam as well.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

WOW that is impressive !! Hope you get the grade you want :smile: !
Original post by nisha.sri
WOW that is impressive !! Hope you get the grade you want :smile: !

Thanks. I hope I do too.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
OMG. My all night long paid off so much. I do OCR 21st century Biology. I had thought I was going to fail (B) in the exam and after sitting it I knew I aced it.

However, I was *****ing my pants regarding Business AQA because I didn't even revise for it and then planned on cramming it after Bio because I had 3 hours to revise. I thought I didn't do enough and would flop this exam as well but it went so well Im starting to believe I have a guardian angel. Lol. No word of a lie there. I'm not joking. How did you guys do ? I've got 3 days till my History Unit 2 exam so I'm focusing on that and P456 alongside P7.

I'm so happy now because I know I've got plenty of time to revise for my exams because each exam has a minimum of a 2.5 day gap.

Glad your all-nighter paid off! The exam was good wasn't it? Quite a bit of maths in there which was good, as well as LOTS of actual biological knowledge rather than interpretation of data. I thought it was a really nice paper :smile: happy business went well for you too! Good luck with history and physics :smile:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Glad your all-nighter paid off! The exam was good wasn't it? Quite a bit of maths in there which was good, as well as LOTS of actual biological knowledge rather than interpretation of data. I thought it was a really nice paper :smile: happy business went well for you too! Good luck with history and physics :smile:

Thanks. There was a bit of maths but that was just common sense. It was a really good paper. Thanks. Good luck with your exams too.

Original post by TheRandomGenius
Fair enough and very impressive. Try this, you'll enjoy it. Send a pic of your solution if you manage it :smile:

Sorry for replying so late, I only just recently got this message. I did a formal method on microsoft word. Some parts maybe confusing as I haven't gone into too much detail about all the steps as that would have prolonged for long into the night.
Original post by ?Hannah
Well done in your biology! What university are you hoping to go to? :smile:

Absolutely no idea which university!
hello everyone,
just watched 'the imitation game,' such a beautiful film and it has to be one of my favourites. made me cry a lot towards the end.
would definitely recommend it! it discusses the breaking of enigma during WW2.
Original post by ?Hannah
hello everyone,
just watched 'the imitation game,' such a beautiful film and it has to be one of my favourites. made me cry a lot towards the end.
would definitely recommend it! it discusses the breaking of enigma during WW2.

I've seen that - such a great film, couldn't agree with you more :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
I've seen that - such a great film, couldn't agree with you more :smile:

Is it about Alan Turing?
well done !! How long did you revise in the night ?

yh right how long do you revise ????????????in the night (im ocnfused af)
Original post by mayu123

It's not me it's @MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Original post by mayu123

I don't usually revise in the night. I've been going to sleep at around 11 everyday. Due to having exams 3 days in a row I was feeling exhausted after every exam and went to sleep as soon as I got home. I would then wake up at around 7/8 pm. I would then watch TV for an hour or two and then start my revising which would last till about 7.50 am or earlier depending on how long I slept. I wouldn't recommend this to everyone but it's just that I don't sleep much anyway so I'm kind of used to this. Plus I slept for 16 hours once which was worth 2 days of sleep so I just stayed up for the whole day and night. My routine has been quite disturbed because of my exams. I was starting to not know what day it was. I would only be able to tell you if I had an exam that day. Lol. I think it definitely pays off. However you have to have an hour or two sleep in between your all nighter for memory recall or you'll start forgetting everything. Hope that helped. Lol.

It's not me it's @MR.ANONYMOUS 786

Isn't this your sister ?

Isn't this your sister ?

Yep how did you know ?
I'm not even joking she's so annoying. She never even goes on TSR but today she decided to :colonhash:
Yep how did you know ?
I'm not even joking she's so annoying. She never even goes on TSR but today she decided to :colonhash:

You told me before on this thread. It was a long time ago but I'm good at remembering things.

You told me before on this thread. It was a long time ago but I'm good at remembering things.

Oh ok.:biggrin:
How are you guys revising for history...cuz I can't take any of the history stuff in...??

💝Life's too short💝
Original post by ?Hannah
WTAF, that is so rude and untrue! don't make assumptions about people who you have never spoken to before or met... Brainzistheworld, is one of the nicest, kindest, motivated, funniest, intelligent and most hardworking person that I have ever spoken to.

He's from Leeds
Original post by bantaleg
He's from Leeds

brainzistheworld is a girl mate...
Original post by mypetpikachu
How are you guys revising for history...cuz I can't take any of the history stuff in...??

💝Life's too short💝

death note!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending