Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    But I thought Rooney was the problem?

Internet darlings Blind, Smalling, Fellaini at fault. Still no wingers and still no pace up front, I'd take ****ing Obafemi Martins at this stage. Why are we playing counter attacking football but forcing our only outlet in Rashford track back to the extent he's level with Dave. Mourinho pissing me off with his ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Time to park the bus.

Enjoy europa league again next season boys
    Cute that you think they're gonna finish that high

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Feels like Mourinho is way behind the times right now

ReputationRep:
    Bench options look pretty bleak as far as getting control of this game goes.

I don't like to point the finger at managers but Jose been utterly had tactically here. Chelsea are dominating the wide areas and Jose's subs bench has given him absolutely zero options in terms of winning the centre. Valencia's pace is giving us an outlet on the right but Shaw isn't in the side so we don't have that on the left.

Tactically Fellaini serves no purpose in this game. Cannot figure out what he is in the side to do. Best option now imo would be Mata for Fellaini and pull Pogba deeper.

ReputationRep:
    How is that not a red?

ReputationRep:
    Herrera's got that Rooney left to right diag on lock

ReputationRep:
    Better put on Schweinsteiger to try to get some control in the middle

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love how Neville still says "we".

ReputationRep:
    It's quite embarrassing that we drew to you tbh...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    It's quite embarrassing that we drew to you tbh...
    Imagine not being able to score against this ****

Sorry chaps but Mourinho is done as a top level manager. 1 win in 6 league games just isn't good enough. We've spent an absolute fortune and still look about 7 players short of having a team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    waiting for Dirty to say this is all a knee jerk reaction...

ReputationRep:
    Ibra's been a bit crap for a while, hasn't he? Get Rashford up top and Martial on the wing.

ReputationRep:
    Say what you want want about the guy, but LVG knew how to set up in big games.

Mourinho looks clueless.

ReputationRep:
    Huh, seems like that 90mil for an average midfielder and sub par dabber was worth it....

"Sacked in the morning"....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam276)
    But I thought Rooney was the problem?

Internet darlings Blind, Smalling, Fellaini at fault. Still no wingers and still no pace up front, I'd take ****ing Obafemi Martins at this stage. Why are we playing counter attacking football but forcing our only outlet in Rashford track back to the extent he's level with Dave. Mourinho pissing me off with his ********
    Same thing Ive been saying for 18months, doesnt matter which sour faced arse you appoint as manager if the guy running the club is a total moron...

Even then, Mourinho is terrible, the sooner out the better.

ReputationRep:
    At least with Van Gaal we had some level of certainty that we weren't going to be this bad.

With Mourinho you just never know what you get....imagine leaving your most creative players on the bench and not even playing another. Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh your problem is not your squad; it is merely a matter of poor team selection, team setup and general approach to football. Look at how Klopp has imposed his style on Liverpool, Conte has imposed his style on Chelsea, Pochettino has COMPLETELY transformed Spurs, and Koeman has turned around (it appears) a mess at Everton.

And now look at what Jose has done and realise that he simply has lost it, his system isn't keeping up with the state of what you could call 'hyper modern' football and even an unlimited budget hasn't been enough.

You should have taken Pochettino from Southampton years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Huh, seems like that 90mil for an average midfielder and sub par dabber was worth it....

"Sacked in the morning"....
    **** off mate

Pogba is the best dabber in the league. Will out-dab anyone at N5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Ibra's been a bit crap for a while, hasn't he? Get Rashford up top and Martial on the wing.
    Yeh, this is what is annoying me at the moment. For whatever reason we're persisting with Ibra, Fellaini and Blind in our league games when they haven't been working out and we have better options available to us.

I'll be expecting one or two changes at half-time, with Ibra being one of them. He's off the mark currently given the chances he is not scoring, and his continued dropping back and unwillingness to run ahead is hurting us.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.