Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Thank youu! I always knew someone cared! & You're that special person for me today! :hugs: Samee! But they make me so emotional, but I wouldn't wanaa ruin meh mascara :giggle:
    :jumphug:

Aww same here :five: I guess it's just the meaning that triggers something inside us Still like listening to them tho :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    :jumphug:

Aww same here :five: I guess it's just the meaning that triggers something inside us Still like listening to them tho :giggle:
    Yupp! That damnnn pain in us all! Same lool, sometimes we have to let that worry and discomfort out of us I guess, Thank you for that support, I appreciate it so much!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yupp! That damnnn pain in us all! Same lool, sometimes we have to let that worry and discomfort out of us I guess,
    Yup :lol:

Thank you for that support, I appreciate it so much!
    :hat2:

Listen to sad songs by all means but don't forget to smileeeeee as well! And if you don't then you'll have me to answer to

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Yup :lol:

:hat2:

Listen to sad songs by all means but don't forget to smileeeeee as well! And if you don't then you'll have me to answer to

:hugs:
    I get to emotional for that! Maybe after a while though! & Oh greattt! I would answer to you anytime! Your too nice! :blush::kissing2::lovehug::laugh:
    Your such a great person, so loveable!

ReputationRep:
    Really tired.

ReputationRep:
    Happy!
    Because SpiritSharD made me happy! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    I've had my doubts about this. :holmes:
    Do i know you? do you know me?
    i dont think soo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i dont think soo
    LOOOOL yes girll!

ReputationRep:
    Because SpiritSharD made me happy! :lovehug:
    I aim to please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I aim to please.
    & You do!

i dont think soo
    Why is it necessary to know someone personally to say whether they have a sense of humour? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why is it necessary to know someone personally to say whether they have a sense of humour? :lol:
    because a person cannot express everything online... to know what's their actual character is or how amusing they are, good to know them well

ReputationRep:
    Sad. I don't like it when people lead me on and make me cry. I'm so sick and tired of going through the same old thing. Why don't you people realise that it's damaging? It damages my self confidence, my self esteem, my faith that I will actually find someone who isn't going to palm me off at the nearest opportunity. I don't understand how people can be so cold- I literally don't understand.
    **** sake.

because a person cannot express everything online... to know what's their actual character is or how amusing they are, good to know them well
    I can only work with what I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Sad. I don't like it when people lead me on and make me cry. I'm so sick and tired of going through the same old thing. Why don't you people realise that it's damaging? It damages my self confidence, my self esteem, my faith that I will actually find someone who isn't going to palm me off at the nearest opportunity. I don't understand how people can be so cold- I literally don't understand.
    **** sake.
    Awwhhhh! Don't cry, your better than that. That actually made me tearful reading that, but what can you do, we all gotta accept reality. You need a hug! :hugs::kissing2: Be happy beautiful! x

ReputationRep:
    I can only work with what I have.
    lel... then you can't make your point :yy:
    dont get the importance of grin face

Rabbit update:
    I couldn't get near Sirius with the nit comb, he just wasn't having any of it! I did manage to squeeze oil onto his dandruff, but he wasn't very happy about that either. I felt so mean. I am so annoyed at that vet, couldn't even spot mites!!!:grr:

I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow morning.

I'm BLEUGH. I want to have a cuddle.

ReputationRep:
    Crap. I feel like ****.

lel... then you can't make your point :yy:
    LOL, of course I can.

dont get the importance of grin face
    It's just an evil face. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored someone talk to me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.