filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Jagiekla doesn't though

Wonder why Rio isn't playing as well...
He probably would've got 2 anyway. I've got Delap on the bench who's got 3 so I don't mind him coming on.

I think Rio's still carrying a slight injury. He's always on and off.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
3 points ahead of my head to head pre-bonus. But he's got a few peeps who could get bonuses, ahhhh.
Also all my defence and midfield got clean sheets this week.

Edit: Haha, awesome, Crouch got a bonus point =)
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
8 Points from Johnson, and 6 from Ronaldo(c), took me up to 41. Not too shabby.
adam_leeds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
40 points for this week.
kai4321
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Was very close to coming all the way from 4th to 2nd in my private school league but for bloody Arshavin! 2nd place guy had him CAPTAIN and so got 46 points. If he didn't have him he would have had about 5 and I'd have taken over - great! Oh well, I got 3rd place now.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
78, not bad. Up to 16th.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Up to 4th, woop woop. Also i have 6 points more than the season dream team. :cool: Hence my 57 transfers haven't been wasted =)
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I could well end up only being able to field 9 peeps this weekend =\
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Beattie and Gerrard out injured for me.

Was so tempted to make SIX changes just so that I could get Arshavin into my team whilst keeping the four big-hitter midfielders.

I came to my senses though. Not worth making six changes just to bring in one good player, even if he does score four goals against Boro...
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Beattie and Gerrard out injured for me.

Was so tempted to make SIX changes just so that I could get Arshavin into my team whilst keeping the four big-hitter midfielders.

I came to my senses though. Not worth making six changes just to bring in one good player, even if he does score four goals against Boro...
It would make a profit of 1!

Yea Beattie, Jo and Gerrard all out for me. So any surprises will **** me up. Well lookin forward for when Gerrard comes back tho! :woo:

I was all excited about Jo rippin apart City, but then I find out he's ineligible =\
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
It would make a profit of 1!

Yea Beattie, Jo and Gerrard all out for me. So any surprises will **** me up. Well lookin forward for when Gerrard comes back tho! :woo:

I was all excited about Jo rippin apart City, but then I find out he's ineligible =\
Yeah Gerrard better not be out for much longer. Absolute joke he gets injured the day after I put him in..

If I got rid of Ronaldo, I could have Torres and Arshavin in my team, but United having the double gameweek always makes me not want to take him out!
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Since Gerrard's out (yet again), he's been removed from my team, with him giving me a total of 0 points ever since I brought him in. :dry:

Chris Brunt takes his place, who has been on fire recently and is an absolute bargain.

Got rid of the injured Beattie also - El Nino comes in for him and becomes captain straight away! :teeth:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Since Gerrard's out (yet again), he's been removed from my team, with him giving me a total of 0 points ever since I brought him in. :dry:

Chris Brunt takes his place, who has been on fire recetly and is an absolute bargain.

Got rid of the injured Beattie also - El Nino comes in for him and becomes captain straight away! :teeth:
These are the exact transfers i've been thinkin of doing all day! :eek:
Have you been stalking my watch list! :p:

I've already done a transfer so it would cost me 8 points, decisions decisions. I've been so good recently haven't spent any points in aaages! =( Knowing your luck I shouldn't do it! haha
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
These are the exact transfers i've been thinkin of doing all day! :eek:
Have you been stalking my watch list! :p:

I've already done a transfer so it would cost me 8 points, decisions decisions. I've been so good recently haven't spent any points in aaages! =( Knowing your luck I shouldn't do it! haha
Great minds mate, great minds! (don't think you can stalk other people's watch list? :curious:)

Yeah those transfers cost me 8 points too because I had already brought in L Young for Djourou. It's about time Villa started keeping clean sheets again tbh. But I don't care about that if Kevin Davies scores though..

It's up to you if you want to do the transfers. I might have to bring in Gerrard again next week if he's fit because I've got a sneaky suspicion Hiddink is going to rest Lampard so he's 100% fit for Barca.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't decide weither it's a good idea to transfer Ronaldo & Robinho out and bring Arshavin & someone else in.

Already need to transfer O'Shea out, so might as well lose the points this week.

EDIT: **** it, i'll take Robinho out for Arshavin. Boro seems a better fixture then Everton tbh.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
I can't decide weither it's a good idea to transfer Ronaldo & Robinho out and bring Arshavin & someone else in.

Already need to transfer O'Shea out, so might as well lose the points this week.

EDIT: **** it, i'll take Robinho out for Arshavin. Boro seems a better fixture then Everton tbh.
O'Shea's fit to play anyway isn't he?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
O'Shea's fit to play anyway isn't he?
Not likely to start though. Or is he? :awesome:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:awesome:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Not likely to start though. Or is he? :awesome:
Dunno man, you tell me. I'm assuming Rio is still out, and does Ferguson want to rest Evra/Vidic for the CL match?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Dunno man, you tell me. I'm assuming Rio is still out, and does Ferguson want to rest Evra/Vidic for the CL match?
Rio is fine, and will most likely start. Rafael will start. Vidic will most likely start. Evra might, or might not. Evans could play LB to rest Evra or Fabio could play LB, but that's unlikely. If I were to guess, it would be Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra. Fergie said O'Shea will be on the bench, so there's probably about an 80% chance of that being right.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (474)
38.16%
No - but I will (95)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (87)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (586)
47.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed