Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    My daddy ate my eggs :mad:

How am I sposda make celebration cakes with no eggs?!
    :parrot: :egg:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I suck
    I went to Asda, and they had chumbawumba

ReputationRep:
    Sweet sainted Kamina! You should see the state of the Audiology dept! :zomg: I thought physio was bad this morning, but its a cake walk compared to Audio - with me off sick they had no admin support at all last week (since the other girl was on holiday) and the office has just gone to hell.........there is no way I'll ever get through all these messages - there are 10 ******* pages plus whatever is in the emails, text and answering machine!!!!!!!! :rant: Kill me now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Sweet sainted Kamina! You should see the state of the Audiology dept! :zomg: I thought physio was bad this morning, but its a cake walk compared to Audio - with me off sick they had no admin support at all last week (since the other girl was on holiday) and the office has just gone to hell.........there is no way I'll ever get through all these messages - there are 10 ******* pages plus whatever is in the emails, text and answering machine!!!!!!!! :rant: Kill me now!
    :console:

:backstab:

:rip: Cara

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I think the thread was killed instead :sad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Make that the whole site, and I'd agree with you. :s:

ReputationRep:
    AJ :reaper:

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2: :banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    This thread needs moar Jehu

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2: :banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2:
    :poke:

:mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    This thread needs moar Jehu
    :withstupid: How's it going?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You forgot :red:

ReputationRep:
    hi all, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

I've had an overall meh day :dontknow: I fell over, grazing my knee and cutting my trousers :indiff: God that was quite embarrassing.

You?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    You forgot :red:
    miitoro! :yes: yes I'm sure she'd be good in a mob....

hi everyone :wavey:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :hi:

I've had an overall meh day :dontknow: I fell over, grazing my knee and cutting my trousers :indiff: God that was quite embarrassing.

You?
    :console: poor liquid

ReputationRep:
    Skipp :jumphug:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Skipp :jumphug:
    hi :hugs:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    hi all, how are you?
    Heya...I don't remember seeing you before...although my memory is bad I'm good... :yes: how are you?

ps. love your sig :pinch: adorable!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, IGX's sig is win :cute:

You had a good day Jenni?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh yes, IGX's sig is win :cute:

You had a good day Jenni?
    Ye thanks, got loads done :yes: how about you?...Other than the whole falling over bit

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.