The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yogurtpot
Has anyone received an offer without getting 'the strongest applicant'? Is that possible? Tomorrow is the end of my 7 weeks after the "stong enough" email... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know about offers, but if it's worth anything, from the time my girlfriend applied (November 23rd) she has received nothing except the Christmas email and that's going on 9 weeks now (7 if you make allowances for Christmas)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
What I mean to say, is she hasn't been rejected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else, a bit on edge today?
Original post by puella_optima

LOL....just a tad....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by puella_optima

Only allowing myself to check Track every 2 hours otherwise I would just stare at the screen hitting refresh and not getting any work done.

So, yeah a tad. Even if it is entirely daft and I recognize it as such!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ockhamsshotgun
Only allowing myself to check Track every 2 hours otherwise I would just stare at the screen hitting refresh and not getting any work done.

So, yeah a tad. Even if it is entirely daft and I recognize it as such!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Checking my emails evey hour, until 6pm tonight. I'll be doing the same tomorrow too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4326
Original post by gracelich
Checking my emails evey hour, until 6pm tonight. I'll be doing the same tomorrow too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here!

I really hope it will be one offer! Probably will be freaking out and afraid of knowing the result when the email comes.

I should use this final waiting time to be prepare for whatever it comes. (Hope this could be the end of waiting anyway. :smile: )

Good luck!
First of all good luck to everybody, I feel that the storm is brewing but this morning is exceptionally calm. I lost all my warmonger attitude that I had yesterday and now I just want to cuddle with my pillow and finally get an answer from them.

Dear Admissions Dept,

I know you're reading this, I'm watching you.
Original post by di_1996
Same here!

I really hope it will be one offer! Probably will be freaking out and afraid of knowing the result when the email comes.

I should use this final waiting time to be prepare for whatever it comes. (Hope this could be the end of waiting anyway. :smile: )

Good luck!

Been preparing for weeks now, every thursday and Friday I get myself all hyped up, to then be let down about not hearing anything.
The time scale emails don't really mean anything I guess, they could keep me waiting till 8th May lol.
Let's hope today is different from all the other Thursdays gone before!

Good Luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4329
Been preparing for weeks now, every thursday and Friday I get myself all hyped up, to then be let down about not hearing anything.
The time scale emails don't really mean anything I guess, they could keep me waiting till 8th May lol.
Let's hope today is different from all the other Thursdays gone before!

Good Luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! Have been waiting for such a long time.( applied at 11 Oct.)

These time scale email just keeps me freaking our about the waiting thing...Every Thur and Fri basically refresh my email again and again. :s-smilie:

plz! LSE!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by di_1996
Exactly! Have been waiting for such a long time.( applied at 11 Oct.)

These time scale email just keeps me freaking our about the waiting thing...Every Thur and Fri basically refresh my email again and again. :s-smilie:

plz! LSE!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied on 9th October! My 4 weeks ended last week (if we count the 2 weeks over the Christmas break). It would be nice to get something before the end of January!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4331
I applied on 9th October! My 4 weeks ended last week (if we count the 2 weeks over the Christmas break). It would be nice to get something before the end of January!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine will be end this Fri.
Let's hope for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by di_1996
Mine will be end this Fri.
Let's hope for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So do most people hear back from LSE on or before 4 weeks has passed after their 'four weeks' email?
Original post by gerald131
So do most people hear back from LSE on or before 4 weeks has passed after their 'four weeks' email?

Different for everyone. My 4 weeks ended last week, and I haven't heard anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you applying for, is it economics like me?
Original post by gerald131
What are you applying for, is it economics like me?

No, I applied for History (V146) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's almost 3 and there's no news so far, I believe LSE Friday it is.
Original post by Blackfyre
It's almost 3 and there's no news so far, I believe LSE Friday it is.

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone NOT gotten any time frame emails? Only email I've received for IR is Christmas. That was about a month in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending