Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    What messages? Like signed shirts and the like? My shirt was roughly 50% crudely drawn dicks (we live a sheltered life at my school) .

What the actual ****? :lol:
    My book? Everyone wrote their best memories and stuff... hahahaah that was on half the peoples shirts too! Teens aye?

And i'm not joking. Sick man. :/ An old
    Lady too.. He just injected her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    My book? Everyone wrote their best memories and stuff... hahahaah that was on half the peoples shirts too! Teens aye?

And i'm not joking. Sick man. :/ An old
    Lady too.. He just injected her.
    It was fab because I had to do the leavers assembly with a huge **** drawn on my back. What made things better is that the head teacher was there :lol: .

Injected her with what?

ReputationRep:
    One summer holiday, when I was 14 years old I signed up for a basketball course in a relatively local recreational park. So I searched it up on Google maps but it showed a different place than the one posted on the website. I went to the place on Google images, but on arriving there they told me I was at the wrong place. I left the building and tried to search around the local are, but after 30 mins or so I decided to head on home. The next day I turned on the news and there was a story of a 14 year old boy who had been stabbed (and died) at the recreational park I was supposed to go to.

ReputationRep:
    Cya nerd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    One summer holiday, when I was 14 years old I signed up for a basketball course in a relatively local recreational park. So I searched it up on Google maps but it showed a different place than the one posted on the website. I went to the place on Google images, but on arriving there they told me I was at the wrong place. I left the building and tried to search around the local are, but after 30 mins or so I decided to head on home. The next day I turned on the news and there was a story of a 14 year old boy who had been stabbed (and died) at the recreational park I was supposed to go to.
    Omg that is horrible, you're very fortunate you didn't turn up! RIP To him

ReputationRep:
    Our leavers assembly on Friday was so cute we threw our ties around, skyped one of our old teachers and a slideshow of all our year 7 pics >.<

ReputationRep:
    So glad that day turned out the way it did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahhaha just finished making 15+ personalised videos for my friends...
    I have a monobrow and moustache and everything. Looool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Has everyone read the messages people wrote for you or are you leaving that for later?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    First thing I read, nearly cried

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think the saddest part of the assembly itself was the PowerPoint that showed all the parts of the school. Completely empty. That's when it hit me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Think the saddest part of the assembly itself was the PowerPoint that showed all the parts of the school. Completely empty. That's when it hit me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww My official leavers assembly is in a couple of weeks because everyone wanted it after the exams, and a couple of people are going round and videoing various members and friendship groups in our year waving at the camera to make the leaver's video...I'm in it solo and with my friends, when I thought I probably wouldn't get in it once. Some people are dramatically breaking up with their 'friends', and others have changed their mind and have already started crying. As for me, I've always been the loyal softie that will miss school.

ReputationRep:
    History,Geography and Eng Lan revision today

ReputationRep:
    History,Geography and Eng Lan revision today
    :eek: Same here! Those are my only three left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    :eek: Same here! Those are my only three left.
    Then its all over

ReputationRep:

What was i thinking last night?

The videos are so bad hahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Then its all over
    Pshhh u are not revising today!! We're going shoppingggg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Then its all over
    :sadnod: Indeed...:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    First thing I read, nearly cried

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's exactly why i'm not reading mine. ((

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lol: my messages couldn't have been great then... I didn't want to cry over them :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :lol: my messages couldn't have been great then... I didn't want to cry over them :teehee:
    Loool i've read snippets of some
    And they literally made me cry
    Laughing. it was hilarious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.