Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tr26)
    OMG! waiting since december 5th!!!!!!!!! FINALLY got an offer!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!! When did u get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Congrats!! When did u get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank u so much! at 11:31 pm, I didn't get a notification email but I habitually check the KCL my application page and it had been updated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    Aha nice one man, I've got to decide between Kings, Sheffield and Leicester! Speaking of which do you know if there'll be a post offer open day for Kings med?
    It was last week.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    asked to upload passport for the third time, they better give me a offer after all this LOL

edit: application status changed back to processed after 57 days of "acceptance of interview" and several levels of madness achieved

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Waiting since 27th jan :'( hurry up kings!!!!!! lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All the best to everyone waiting for an offer! Hopefully I will get to meet you all in person this coming September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kings are determined to stretch this out as long as possible...losing the will to live!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard today? This is excruciating

ReputationRep:
    Are they waiting until 11:59 pm of March 31st?

ReputationRep:
    i had a problem with my ucas form which explained the delay for me, I have until wednesday to get it sorted after which it is going to be too late, so either way everyone will hear by then 100%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    Are they waiting until 11:59 pm of March 31st?
    What happens if you dont hear anything by then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just to lighten the mood a bit ; i went to a job interview today ( sales to see what exactly am I saying ) and started talking about medicine in my answer so i said i am suited to medicine because zyz ..... Lol obvious to say i didn't get the job as they asked me about why should i work for abcd company lol
    we laughed about this later when i explained that i have lost my head coz of ucas ......

Lol i thought i would share this awesome experience

See ucas has scared me now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If all decisions are made by the end of this week and no one has heard today then that just leaves tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been made a conditional offer of a place on the Medicine MBBS programme.

Got a clean sweep

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was wondering if any kings students are able to answer a few questions? They've possibly been asked before, so sorry if that's the case.

1) what's London like to live in? I know there's loads going on, but I've heard that it can be a bit antisocial. Is it easy to make friends etc?

2) What is the teaching/course actually like? I've heard that the teaching isn't great, is this fact or just down to opinion? General opinions on the course structure etc.

3) How much patient contact/clinical training is there in the first two years? I asked on the open day and they were a bit ambiguous. I know these are the "pre-clinical" years but it would be good to know perhaps in terms of days.

4) How often do you do dissection?

5) How bad are the living costs, actually. I've heard everything from "it's no worse than anywhere else excluding accomodation." to "don't bother if you're not Bill Gates' son."

Thanks very much in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)
    Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been made a conditional offer of a place on the Medicine MBBS programme.

Got a clean sweep
    Wooooooooooo!!! Well done see you in September!

ReputationRep:

Got a clean sweep
    Many congratulations ......
    Huge achievement .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Wooooooooooo!!! Well done see you in September!
    Thank you! And congrats you too
    (but won't be firming or insuring it tho :P )
    (Original post by hello101)
    Many congratulations ......
    Huge achievement .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks man, I hope you get an offer so much..!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! And congrats you too
    (but won't be firming or insuring it tho :P )

Thanks man, I hope you get an offer so much..!!

Oh, my bad what are you going to firm and insure then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Oh, my bad what are you going to firm and insure then?
    It's cool haha Firming Cambridge and torn between UCL and ICSM for insurance!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.