The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somalilander
Lold at trying to get around the fact that usury is haram.

it is, correct. where did I deny that?
inb4 a couple members on this thread go and join ISIS
Reply 4322
Original post by Anonynous

Everyone here is a moderate Muslim akh. :smile:
Original post by Reform
Everyone here is a moderate Muslim akh. :smile:

Depends on how you define moderate :K:
Reply 4324
Depends on how you define moderate :K:

Well, how would you personally define a moderate?

How did you come to that conclusion?
Because we said we wanted to avoid loans based on interest?
Reply 4326
Original post by Brixtons.Baddest
No way you lot are extremist to the bone sending me PM's about I shouldn't be making threads on Muslim girls and how would you know I only utter the truth.

It was for your benefit. :smile:
Original post by Reform
Well, how would you personally define a moderate?

I wouldn't, I don't really care much about classifications.

Original post by Biryani007
How did you come to that conclusion?
Because we said we wanted to avoid loans based on interest?

Lol, yes, it was a joke but that's what it derived from.
Lol, yes, it was a joke but that's what it derived from.

I don't know how you got from loans to that :facepalm2:

TBH with you akhi I don't like Muslim girls in Islam they are too stuck up and think they are paramount over everyone just because they are pious which I find conceited and hypocritical.

If we give you attention we are thirsty and if we don't we're arrogant :facepalm2:
TBH with you akhi I don't like Muslim girls in Islam they are too stuck up and think they are paramount over everyone just because they are pious which I find conceited and hypocritical.

:-|
Islam just depresses and I so badly want to become theist but for the Love of my mother I will stay in Islam:sigh:.

this is very counter-intuitive. If you don't believe in the values set down by Islam does that not nullify you as being a muslim anyway?

You were talking about hypocrisy, is this not hyrocitical?
Reply 4331

Perhaps it isn't them and it's you?

Either that or you're meeting the wrong type of Muslims.

Islam just depresses and I so badly want to become theist but for the Love of my mother I will stay in Islam:sigh:.

You can't stay in Islam being so half hearted. You're either a Muslim in your belief or you're not. Wallahi I find it strange when people say Islam depresses. What is it you find depressing about it?

Some of the earlier scholars who were imprisoned for years on end used to say stuff like :

“If the kings knew the happiness and pleasure that we feel in our hearts, they would come and try to take it away from us with the tips of their swords.”
Original post by Reform

You can't stay in Islam being so half hearted. You're either a Muslim in your belief or you're not. Wallahi I find it strange when people say Islam depresses. What is it you find depressing about it?

Some of the earlier scholars who were imprisoned for years on end used to say stuff like :

“If the kings knew the happiness and pleasure that we feel in our hearts, they would come and try to take it away from us with the tips of their swords.”

Restrictions, mainly with sexual intercourse. If that weren't a restriction, would be alright tbh.
Original post by Reform
Perhaps it isn't them and it's you?

Either that or you're meeting the wrong type of Muslims.

Prsom, 100% agree.
I assume it's the girls he's after, Idk but that's what I get from his posts.
I respect the values and the beliefs of Islam it is my life experience with this Religion that is causing me to leave.

I don't feel welcomed or accepted by my fellow Muslim brother or sisters.

There's very little unity, I feel the same. When I have a valid question, people claim I'm trolling :/ or they tell me to piss off. I dislike muslim environments in general, tbh..

I don't feel welcomed or accepted by my fellow Muslim brother or sisters.

How?

There's very little unity, I feel the same. When I have a valid question, people claim I'm trolling :/ or they tell me to piss off. I dislike muslim environments in general, tbh..

There's a certain way to go about things.
You're right about unity though.

There's a certain way to go about things.
You're right about unity though.

There's really only one way you go about asking a question. Either you ask it or you don't.
There's really only one way you go about asking a question. Either you ask it or you don't.

I don't want to expose you but have a think about what other things you posted when you asked a question.
Plus you were asking people to talk about their sins (if they had committed them) which isn't right. Why did you need to know what people do? If you needed help or advice you could have asked for it.

Biryani can you please stop so belittle towards me

Islam Is causing me to suffer from depressing and you seem to take enjoyment from this fact.:sigh:

I'm not getting any enjoyment from it...it's just that you're always banging on about Muslim girls and annoying us all.
I don't know how you got from loans to that :facepalm2:

If we give you attention we are thirsty and if we don't we're arrogant :facepalm2:

:lol:
good one.
The guy just likes to troll. It is his full time occupation!!
Reply 4339
Restrictions, mainly with sexual intercourse. If that weren't a restriction, would be alright tbh.

Kinda like mut'ah you mean? :biggrin:

Serious though akhi, there's a reason why among the 7 shaded under the throne, is the one who resists the fitnah of zina.

Obviously I'd advise you to get married but I know how difficult it is and the expectations walis have.

Quick Reply

Latest