Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    it makes me feel pretty down that I haven't heard yet but either way I'm going for 4a*'s whether I get in or not to do myself justice. Think you've got to just put it to the back of your mind, Thursday's and Fridays I do usually procrastinate but you've defo got to think of the bigger picture where've you got offers from already?
    Just Queen Mary's but idk if I want to go there, and I'm waiting on Bath. Rejected from Cambridge and KCL which didn't bother me because LSE is my 1st choice but overall...its not looking good! wbu

ReputationRep:
    Today was not the day 😢😔 again congrats to everyone! Haha so unfair for us waiting since oct-sep-nov though!😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's the offer day guys! I can feel it! Anyone else? 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thestudent100)
    Today was not the day 😢😔 again congrats to everyone! Haha so unfair for us waiting since oct-sep-nov though!😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Thestudent100)
    Tomorrow's the offer day guys! I can feel it! Anyone else? 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It better be!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubytues96)
    Just Queen Mary's but idk if I want to go there, and I'm waiting on Bath. Rejected from Cambridge and KCL which didn't bother me because LSE is my 1st choice but overall...its not looking good! wbu
    Ah cool, well best of luck with bath and LSE! 👍 I too got rejected by cambridge, but have offers from Exeter, Warwick and UCL but only really want to go to UCL out of them haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djsimpy)
    yeah when jchap gets his offer i'll host a party round mine, everyone here's invited!

Better keep your word on that! Why don't you invite all of us out for drinks during freshers week haha

ReputationRep:
    Btw, what date would lse 1st term start? 1st September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubytues96)
    Btw, what date would lse 1st term start? 1st September?
    24th of September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys, I have applied to accounting and finance at the LSE, and I just took the UGAA on tuesday. My precis and maths was good, but I blew up the essay real bad. Do you think I have a chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyonenobody)
    24th of September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brilliant!! (if I *cough* get *cough* an offer *cough) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewbacca)
    Better keep your word on that! Why don't you invite all of us out for drinks during freshers week haha
    loool great shout, I'll actually do that!
    NB (only open to hot girls on this thread)

ReputationRep:
    Free drinks?

heyyyy xx

ReputationRep:
    Just need somebody to email LSE asking if they're still considering the application and then to post on here that they replied and didn't get rejected

Got my offer for econ today, I emailed them last week saying how long left (applied before oxbridge deadline)

They do it in batch process, but I think now its all down to personal statement if its good enough compared to the rest of the batch you will get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecoman123)
    Got my offer for econ today, I emailed them last week saying how long left (applied before oxbridge deadline)

They do it in batch process, but I think now its all down to personal statement if its good enough compared to the rest of the batch you will get an offer.
    ah cool, congrats on your offer! Did they reply to your email saying they were still reviewing the application? Tbf it's so close to March 31 that I won't have too much longer to wait

ReputationRep:
    ah cool, congrats on your offer! Did they reply to your email saying they were still reviewing the application? Tbf it's so close to March 31 that I won't have too much longer to wait
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecoman123)
    yeah
    Decent

ReputationRep:
    Yeah make sure we have some Jack Ü on during pre-drinks haha, or a bit of drizzy

ReputationRep:
    The fact that LSE do it in batches, surely there's quite a lot of luck involved with regards to the strength of the rest of the applications in your cohort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBowcat)
    The fact that LSE do it in batches, surely there's quite a lot of luck involved with regards to the strength of the rest of the applications in your cohort?
    True, I guess offers per batch deviates around a target value. Just peak if you're in the last batch!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxiGassauer)
    I sent of my UCAS application on January 12th. On the 27th they mailed me an update email that (at least that's what I've heard) everyone receives.

On the 6th of February I got a new mail saying that my application is now under consideration by the Admission Selector and this step can take up to 8 weeks (which would have been a couple of days after the 31st)

So I was actually really baffled when I received my offer today, I thought FOR SURE it would take them until the last week of March.
    Wow that was super fast! I have been waiting since November May I ask your predicted grades?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.