Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    He's missing the second leg ain't he? Oh Ramsey.
    Doesn't really matter as much

Ozil should return so we can return to our old formation, flamini Wilshere should be able to do a Job

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have to go and do that, love, huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Absolute joke Ramsey, been poor all game
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic but if you're not it's pretty low of you tbh. That man's bailed us so many times he's due a bad game or two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but the fact that "Get Giroud" is trending on twitter is hilarious! It's mostly followed by "off the pitch/ out of my team/to ****" how one man can conjure up such hatred is quite brilliant!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic but if you're not it's pretty low of you tbh. That man's bailed us so many times he's due a bad game or two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In fairness the criticism is fair. What annoys me is the lack of criticism towards Giroud instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Also does anyone know if this supposed clause in the Ox contract still exists? Southampton get £10k if he plays longer than 20 minutes, would make sense as he's always brought on around this time!
    Even if he plays 50 games per season that would still only be £500k. Wenger probably earns that in 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So what he's been a key player that somehow makes him immune from criticism, get real.

He set his own high standards, didn't live up to them in this game
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    See guys, and this is where Khedira could have come in handy init.

ReputationRep:
    Chamberlain is younger then people remember. It wouldn't hurt to use him as an impact sub until a few years time when his time comes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    See guys, and this is where Khedira could have come in handy init.
    I don't think the team is struggling as much as the numbers show. Again a 0-0 is more than adequate and we'll walk through this match next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky ox

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ohhh.. beautiful from the ox..

Really want to see a lot of him this season
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I don't think the team is struggling as much as the numbers show. Again a 0-0 is more than adequate and we'll walk through this match next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The away goal rule bothers me.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is not competant enough to lead an Arsenal team.

Good squad player.

That's it.

End of

ReputationRep:
    This team is not working. Wenger needs to change it up. Campbell has to go down the left. Santi has had it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Giroud is not competant enough to lead an Arsenal team.

Good squad player.

That's it.

End of
    *Any team.

I honestly can't think of any previous Arsenal striker worse than Giroud. Chamakh and Bendtner were never this bad and they were backup FFS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    This team is not working. Wenger needs to change it up. Campbell has to go down the left. Santi has had it
    Just wait for

Sanchez ozil Walcott

:coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The away goal rule bothers me.
    It shouldn't. Honestly it's early days that's all but well have our players back next week and were at home. It should be a more than comfortable win and if it isn't quote me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    not a disaster, but not exactly a confidence boost either..

No idea what to think about this weekend.. everton should be a tough game, although they looked vunerable in their opening match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CupidStunt)
    *Any team.

I honestly can't think of any previous Arsenal striker worse than Giroud. Chamakh and Bendtner were never this bad and they were backup FFS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Francis Jeffers. But he too was a backup.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.