The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Democracy
Not worse than having your classmate butcher the most perfect heart ever...she cut right through the valves and everything

I remember dissecting hearts, but I was mroe disturbed by the boy that decided to take a ring of heart tissue out of the glass, and wear it as a ring for the rest of the day!:eek:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
fleur_de_haine
Do you remember 'Who killed Fenner?' The way they all had their own little plots going on. It was such a strangely good show.

There are some skinny white women that can fight like warriors! Go for a walk through Croydon on a friday night!

Tru dat. But be honest; Darlene could destroy you. Even a guy. That woman is VICIOUS. Whitey can bitch fight; slap, scratch, pull hair etc.. but I think Darlene would just merk her.

Eeeeek, when Fenner locked that woman in the old prison and she suffocated/starved :p:
fleur_de_haine
I remember dissecting hearts, but I was mroe disturbed by the boy that decided to take a ring of heart tissue out of the glass, and wear it as a ring for the rest of the day!

Psycho!
fleur_de_haine
Hah, merk me? Naaaaaaaaah bruv! Man's hood.:p: How else did I survive being openly gay in a South London boys school.:eek:

Lol were you open? I thought you were in the closet still, so to speak?
:fight: Ok, maybe not you. But man if she was after me I'd be running. Fast. Merkage? Do. Not. Want.
Democracy
Psycho!

Yeah, he had...issues!
Bubbles*de*Milo
Lol were you open? I thought you were in the closet still, so to speak?
:fight: Ok, maybe not you. But man if she was after me I'd be running. Fast. Merkage? Do. Not. Want.

Lol, 'twas an open secret really, though it was kept hush hush, on account of my brother attending the same school. Everyone in *my* year certainly knew.
I have half an hour to kill untill I go pick up my sister. So boring. I might actually study :eek:
Oooh, another PM from someone else, clicky. ><

Hello Milones,

Are you squishy?

;-)
Just woke up. Stupid phone call :s-smilie:

I really need to stop randomly posting in here.
fleur_de_haine
Bastard! Replace me, with a GIRL? The cheek of you! Am I wrong to be upset? I mean, a girl, how...argh. That's my biggest fear of bisexual men, they just run off and chase vaginas! Okay, I did sever all contact with him months ago, but it's still cheeky to see me, and deliberately come up to me, even though I was with familly, to ask my how I am. I AM BLOODY ANGRY YOU BASTARD! And then, the cheek of this, the ultimate cheek is, well, there's not one, but I still feel wronged here. Why would you do something like that, especially if you're with some kind of Shrek looking heffer.

Eh?? Is this aimed at someone?
Bubbles*de*Milo
Eh?? Is this aimed at someone?

No, just y'know, a general rant. My usual ranting site is not being nice to me today.:frown:

Edit: I was half tempted to post my first H&R thread, but that seemd crazy.
fleur_de_haine
No, just y'know, a general rant. My usual ranting site is not being nice to me today.:frown:

Edit: I was half tempted to post my first H&R thread, but that seemd crazy.

Do it.

(Love ya lol so cheer up man).
Bubbles*de*Milo
Do it.

(Love ya lol so cheer up man).

Lol I'm not sad, I'm just shocked by the cheek of him! Ergh, thankfully I changed just before I left the house, otherwise I'd be sitting here crying.:p:

:ninja:Should I phone him tomorrow and give him a piece of my mind? I'm sure his number will be in my O2 bluebook!:ninja:
fleur_de_haine
Lol I'm not sad, I'm just shocked by the cheek of him! Ergh, thankfully I changed just before I left the house, otherwise I'd be sitting here crying.:p:

:ninja:Should I phone him tomorrow and give him a piece of my mind? I'm sure his number will be in my O2 bluebook!:ninja:

I dn't know the ****/ing story!

What did he do?
Bubbles*de*Milo
I dn't know the ****/ing story!

What did he do?

Oh, its nothing much. Basically we were going out, but then he wanted to take me to bed, which wasn;t happening, so I kind of just made him dissapear from my world.:biggrin: Then, I see him tonight, and he pulls that little stunt. Its like, he was trying to make a point. Trying to show me that he went out and found the most hideous trog beast bitch to replace me. Trying to show me that he had 'moved on', that he didn't want me any more, that...well I don't know what he was trying to do. But my MOTHER was there! Yes, I was at the cinema with my mother, and godmother for that matter.:ninja: He should NOT have approached me at all.
fleur_de_haine
Oh, its nothing much. Basically we were going out, but then he wanted to take me to bed, which wasn;t happening, so I kind of just made him dissapear from my world.:biggrin: Then, I see him tonight, and he pulls that little stunt. Its like, he was trying to make a point. Trying to show me that he went out and found the most hideous trog beast bitch to replace me. Trying to show me that he had 'moved on', that he didn't want me any more, that...well I don't know what he was trying to do. But my MOTHER was there! Yes, I was at the cinema with my mother, and godmother for that matter.:ninja: He should NOT have approached me at all.

He was with a girl right?
Anyway, no he shouldn't have approached you, but it's not like he knew you were gonna be there right? Maybe he genuinely likes the girl? :dontknow:
And why didn't you want to 'bed' him?
Bubbles*de*Milo
He was with a girl right?
Anyway, no he shouldn't have approached you, but it's not like he knew you were gonna be there right? Maybe he genuinely likes the girl? :dontknow:
And why didn't you want to 'bed' him?

I was a virgin at the time and the idea of sex was just...too much. That said, I don't think I'll be ever trying that nonsense again, but that's another drama. He could genuinely like her,a dn no he didn't know I was goign to be there, but if he was a normal person, he'd have used the other door, and ignored me completely after the initial look we gave each other. No, he knew what he was doing! I hpe she finds out he's a fan of good old 'Vitamin C' and dumps his ass.
fleur_de_haine
I was a virgin at the time and the idea of sex was just...too much. That said, I don't think I'll be ever trying that nonsense again, but that's another drama. He could genuinely like her,a dn no he didn't know I was goign to be there, but if he was a normal person, he'd have used the other door, and ignored me completely after the initial look we gave each other. No, he knew what he was doing! I hpe she finds out he's a fan of good old 'Vitamin C' and dumps his ass.

Vitamin C? Is that cocaine? What's wrong with coke? :s-smilie: If anyone dumped me for that I'd be pretty wtf!?
Anyway, yeah he shoulda blanked you, meh I dunno.
You're right, sex is pretty anti-climactic/rubbish.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Vitamin C? Is that cocaine? What's wrong with coke? :s-smilie: If anyone dumped me for that I'd be pretty wtf!?
Anyway, yeah he shoulda blanked you, meh I dunno.
You're right, sex is pretty anti-climactic/rubbish.

Vitamin Cock.:ninja:
fleur_de_haine
Vitamin Cock.:ninja:

Oh.

Latest

Trending

Trending