The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Time to be productive
Original post by Bluffroom
Those videos are all bs and are made by really stupid people. I can't believe you believe the crap in those videos.

What's bs about it?
Original post by Elm Tree
What's bs about it?

They take something which was a real event and reduce them to petty theories and blame the government or the CIA or whatever they want to blame. There is no logic in seeing this tragedy and then thinking 'the Obama administration did this'
Original post by Jina
Wow, one of the earliest exams! :smile: Go in with an attitude of "this is my one chance to prove the world" and write till the last second of the exam! :smile: Also remember after that exam, no more of that lessons for the academic year! End on a positive. :smile: Other than that, sleep well and go mad! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL! :smile:
Thanks for the advice :wink:
Your right!
Reply 4344
Original post by Armani786
LOL! :smile:
Thanks for the advice :wink:
Your right!

Haha no problem! I saw you on the Isoc thread so use their advice too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon, lovelies. How is everyone? I, for one, am undoubtedly tired. Add the the revision for my computing mock tomorrow and you have a pretty bad situation.
Original post by Princepieman
Afternoon, lovelies. How is everyone? I, for one, am undoubtedly tired. Add the the revision for my computing mock tomorrow and you have a pretty bad situation.

I'm okay. :awesome: and youll be fine :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They take something which was a real event and reduce them to petty theories and blame the government or the CIA or whatever they want to blame. There is no logic in seeing this tragedy and then thinking 'the Obama administration did this'

How do you explain all the convincing evidence that has been accumulated?
How do you explain Facebook pages being created days before the actual shooting, mourning those that have died? A glitch?
How do you explain all the convincing evidence that has been accumulated?
How do you explain Facebook pages being created days before the actual shooting, mourning those that have died? A glitch?

I don't find any of the 'evidence' convincing in the slightest. For you to even think that this wasn't done just by a nutter I am losing faith in humanity. Do you believe Aurora was inside job too?

You can.
Reply 4349
oh my god i have my french writing tomorrow I need an A* like my other and I only know 2/4 paragraphs gunna go revise it now:eek:
Oh, I did not know that :colondollar:
Reply 4351

yep they are my favourite subjects :smile:
Reply 4352
Original post by gomg
yep they are my favourite subjects :smile:

I'm taking geography a level even though i'm not taking it for GCSE - do you think it's a gamble or can I catch up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4353
Original post by Princepieman

Haha I'm amazing! The weather today in London has been beautiful. Good and fun lessons today too! Good luck and don't forget those LONG messages you have yet to reply too. Lol -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha no problem! I saw you on the Isoc thread so use their advice too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i will :smile:
have you done any exams so far?:smile:
I don't find any of the 'evidence' convincing in the slightest. For you to even think that this wasn't done just by a nutter I am losing faith in humanity. Do you believe Aurora was inside job too?

You can.

Because you're going in with a closed mind. Obviously you won't find any of the evidence convincing if you're already skeptical about it before you've seen/heard it.

Do you believe everything the media tells you? If you went into detail you'd find discrepancies in accounts.
Reply 4356
Original post by Armani786
yeah i will :smile:
have you done any exams so far?:smile:

Not this term but i've had 12 exams since starting GCSE's and 10 more to go. You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because you're going in with a closed mind. Obviously you won't find any of the evidence convincing if you're already skeptical about it before you've seen/heard it.

Do you believe everything the media tells you? If you went into detail you'd find discrepancies in accounts.

Of course I don't - it's exactly why I ignore virtually every newspaper in the UK apart from the Independent/i. I do not have an open mind as there is no reason for me to have one. This is like me going, "My uncle wasn't killed by an IED in Afghanistan (he bloody well was) - it was David Cameron's doing.

Obama wants gun control but he doesn't need to killing 27 people to illustrate this. There is no relevant evidence that you have shown me. I want specific evidence before I even consider this.
Original post by Jina
Haha I'm amazing! The weather today in London has been beautiful. Good and fun lessons today too! Good luck and don't forget those LONG messages you have yet to reply too. Lol -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you! It's rainy, cloudy and depressing up here :frown:... Ohh, yeahhh I'll get those done pronto!
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahhh the weather's really beautiful.. after a long time we finally see some sunshine.. hope it stays like this though :smile:

Latest