Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    is this flaminis first trophy with us?

ReputationRep:
    Trophies since 2004/05:Arsene Wenger - 2Jose Mourinho - 14.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Atletico Madrid and Arsenal came out top today

ReputationRep:
    YESSSS

We've finally ended the trophy drought WOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    you gotta feel for hull though.
    instead of crying and screaming about arsenal, maybe take a minute to show respect to how well hull did.

they gave it their all - they didn't park the bus like chelsea; they really tried as hard as they could.

massive respect for hull, i wish them luck in europa next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Mikel Arteta has the same number of medals for Arsenal as Cesc Fabregas.
    Criminal.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully GOATiola completes this great day of football.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough they deserved it. I thought Hull played well, did everything they could and it has been an unbelievable 2 years. Great effort from all the lads but overall Arsenal definitely deserve it. True quality from Cazorla and Ramsey and a little bit of luck (that everyone needs.)
    Wenger is definitely staying, please stop trying to create something out of nothing.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL Gary Lineker takes the mick, he tweets:

"It's now 9 minutes since Arsenal last won a trophy."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    instead of crying and screaming about arsenal, maybe take a minute to show respect to how well hull did.

they gave it their all - they didn't park the bus like chelsea; they really tried as hard as they could.

They should have done though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    Trophies since 2004/05:Arsene Wenger - 2Jose Mourinho - 14.

Trophies since 20013/14:Arsene Wenger - 1 Jose Mourinho - 0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    If it was Giroud mugging off Huddlestone or Meyler, then it's ****ing justified. They were giving lip all game.
    nvm misread your comment

anyway that long ball technique was on point when we were down, if sanogo managed to get past the last man more dass a goal.

ReputationRep:
    The Champions league is next

ReputationRep:
    Usually for Chelsea, trophyless season = manager sacked. But not if he's a special one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Mikel Arteta has the same number of medals for Arsenal as Cesc Fabregas.
    Kallstrom too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Stop patronising ffs that's exactly what you're doing

What are you trying to say by he's correct? He's a bait WUM don't know why you're even

120minutes? It's a ****ing Cup final? If it was so easy City would have won it last year but they didn't and they lost to Wigan twice, " inb4 city were complacent"

All I did was sing our chant, don't see why you'd have to comment on the line
    defense mechanism?

i said technically he is correct.
    you go from "wenger out" to "best team the world has ever seen" in a single match.

you certainly deserved to win the match, but i just wish you would have performed at a higher level so you could have remembered this day as the day you rose up, brushed aside your opponent, and began collecting trophies again.

ReputationRep:
    Look at the desperate, desperate WUM's out here for attention

Pathetic, ****ing pathetic

THE CURSE IS LIFTED
    THE CURSE IS LIFTED
    WE'VE WON THE FA CUP AND
    THE CURSE IS LIFTED
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

Luke man leave it out yeah we've all been waiting 9 years for this moment.

We'll do that later ffs!

ReputationRep:

WELL DONE Hull City?

But this isn't their moment. For the amount of **** we've taken for nearly a decade, which will without a shadow of a doubt continue, spare us for not thinking about them atm. I couldn't care less about those Tigers.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats lads, it's deserved. Nice to see how much it means to the players as well.

Enjoy it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.