Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    oOo you can join my "My flatmates are parasitic cockroaches" club! I would make a society on facebook..but my flat mates have me added on facebook

I don't like anyone who got firsts so you are disowned :p:

But since you got a fail too, I suppose you could be un-disowned You gots to re-take it or something? I know looooooads of people in Law who have to re-take in August. Then again we have core modules that if you fail you don't get a qualifying law degree so yah. Congrats anyway!
    I'm really scared, I came back and there are knives lying everyhwere in the kitchen. One is stuck in the wall.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe i don't feel soo bad about making you come here two weeks in a row now.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think Yousef killed everyone.

ReputationRep:
    We did pass him the other day with loads of people going into Block C. Check the floorboards?

I want to be in Flat 18 Block C now I've just had to crank my music up full blast because my flatmate was BANGING AGAINST THE WALL HAVING SEX. DEAR GOD. Someone needs to castrate her bf. Seriously. Maybe your flat mate could help with all the knives?

ReputationRep:
    come on darielle, everyone bangs around at some point! :p:

i wont be at sheffield til after easter now :eek: that's like 6 weeks!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    *bangs around*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)

whys you sad? :eek:

:hugs::suith::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    cos i love you and im not looking forward to not seeing you for ages

ReputationRep:
    The walls are v. thin here though

Hopefully where you live next year you'll live next to a sexually active person (slut) and see how you put up with it :p:

Why can't some celebrity invent silent sex which is taken up by all their adoring fans?

ReputationRep:
    The walls are v. thin here though

Hopefully where you live next year you'll live next to a sexually active person (slut) and see how you put up with it :p:

Why can't some celebrity invent silent sex which is taken up by all their adoring fans?

LoL having sex in a relationship doesn't automatically make one a slut dear :p:

Though having put up with my brother and his gf for a good 3/4 years of it, i do understand!

ReputationRep:
    cos i love you and im not looking forward to not seeing you for ages

awww blub :hugs: i know

but it's 5 sleeeeps! then you's comin for lotsa sleeps. then its easter and am coming to hertyford again :party: and youssss comin to stay in chesty and can play pokey with my mummy and daddy and beat them again :p:

ReputationRep:
    But after the 18th it's going to be over two weeks

ReputationRep:
    Shut up you sap pots.

I could rub salt into the wound - SHE'LL BE LEAVING FOR A WHOLE YEAR AT SOME POINT.

Take that. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Only cos you drove her away.

ReputationRep:
    It's not my fault she went to stupid Nottingham and did a stupid course which means she has to go to stupid France :p:

I need to do work.

ReputationRep:
    But after the 18th it's going to be over two weeks

dont think about it sillllly. will be loadsa fun when we're together!

ReputationRep:
    It's not my fault she went to stupid Nottingham and did a stupid course which means she has to go to stupid France :p:

I need to do work.

not a whole year :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    <3 I'll miss you too. I'll miss you more than fil does actually. Haw/

NININI ~zzzzzz~

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually shaking with anger

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.