Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winnerjang)
    Wow that was super fast! I have been waiting since November May I ask your predicted grades?
    Lucky you, I have been waiting since October)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winnerjang)
    Wow that was super fast! I have been waiting since November May I ask your predicted grades?
    My application followed a similar timeline. I applied on January 14th and received an offer on February 12th. I was also expecting a much longer wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmms95)
    Is it worth mentioning to LSE that I'm doing AEA in June 2015?? I didn't mention it on my UCAS because I wasn't sure I was gonna take it but now I have to, LSE is the onlyo uni I am waiting for(also I don't know how to update my ucas so I think I'll just email them)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can't add anything to your application now, it's too late.

I'd just leave it in caution of not sounding pushy or nervous. Just keep waiting like everyone else. It's hard but you've come far enough now to wait a couple weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Econ rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteMez)
    Econ rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No way! You've been waiting ages aswell! When did you get it?

ReputationRep:
    11:17. Personal statement not strong enough in comparison to everyone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Econ rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that
    Don't let this get you down, you'll go to an amazing uni regardless!

ReputationRep:
    Econ rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry mate :/

Best of luck with your other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Management rejection because personal statement not as strong as others. Waiting since november, ib 38 (without tok ee points) predicted, strong extracurriculars, eu applicant. Good luck to the rest, i shall leave this thread now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejection for maths and Econ,GCSE's not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jesus they're dishing them out today. Commiserations to those that have rejections, but best of luck for your other choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmms95)
    Is it worth mentioning to LSE that I'm doing AEA in June 2015?? I didn't mention it on my UCAS because I wasn't sure I was gonna take it but now I have to, LSE is the only uni I am waiting for(also I don't know how to update my ucas so I think I'll just email them)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No use whatsoever. They do not put AEA or STEP in their offers as far as I know. They also only look at what is on your UCAS form and will not even look at any additional stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Econ rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Thestudent100)
    Management rejection because personal statement not as strong as others. Waiting since november, ib 38 (without tok ee points) predicted, strong extracurriculars, eu applicant. Good luck to the rest, i shall leave this thread now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by uncleshneb)
    Rejection for maths and Econ,GCSE's not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry guys. It must be hard to take after waiting for so long.

I hate the fact that they can say that your PS was not as strong as others - if that were the case, how come it has taken this long to determine it?
    The same applies to the GCSE results - they knew all along what your results were.

ReputationRep:
    I think its not fair to reject anyone on personal statement as one just starts doing Economics in At AS level for the first time. How can one develop so much passion and understanding in few months. I can understand GCSE grades as this is why it is very important to be smart and choose your GCSE subjects wisely. Rejection is not end of the world

ReputationRep:
    Accounting & Finance conditional offer AAA received on Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yuksang)
    Accounting & Finance conditional offer AAA received on Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interactional student?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    unlucky mate, where else you got offers from?

ReputationRep:
    Will they hand out anymore today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnolia123)
    Will they hand out anymore today?
    yeah prob, no offers been sent out yet as far as i know so could be something around 3/4

ReputationRep:
    My friend just got offer for A&F 20mins ago, not sure about the details.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.