nice draw to besiktas guys:cool:
inb4 arsenal lose on away goals and Sanchez requests a transfer
Reply 4342
Original post by manchesterunited15

Inb4 utd fail to get Europa and RVP ROONEY MATA all leave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Oh I will quote you if otherwise happens, trust me on that! I reckon one or two transfers are dependent on next week's result.

Manolas is all but done (twitter), and a 'big deal' is in the works but dependent and CL football according to Veysey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Inb4 utd fail to get Europa and RVP ROONEY MATA all leave

Posted from TSR Mobile

inafter that's already happened and they didn't leave :cool:
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
nice draw to besiktas guys:cool:

Bit bored? :smile:
I'm sure everyone will say what needs to be said about Giroud, but I'm really concerned about Wilshere's development. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw Wilshere win a shoulder-shoulder contest. He puts in the effort for sure, but he just seems so incredibly weak on the ball and easily pushed off.

If Arteta is injured, maybe that will push Arsene to sign a DM? I hope so, I think we'll get mauled against the big clubs again fielding a team like this, especially since Debuchy's positional sense seems to exist only in the opposition half.
Original post by Peggles_*
Manolas is all but done (twitter), and a 'big deal' is in the works but dependent and CL football according to Veysey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How on earth would the editor of Goal.com, one of the worst for reliability, Know that. Just copied what Jim White said
Original post by sevchenko
How on earth would the editor of Goal.com, one of the worst for reliability, Know that. Just copied what Jim White said

It's straw clutching time, I cannot deal with Giroud any longer, anything that suggests he may find himself on the bench, I am going to believe!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15

Ba to score the decisive goal. :eek:
i am praying tonight for arteta to be out for 10 weeks so we can get carvalho in

allah, jesus, buddah,horus, krishna....im coming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ngl don't know much about Veysey's credibility. Any truth in it?
I can see it happening though.

Original post by sevchenko

Where did Jim get the info from?
Reply 4352
Original post by Xotol
I'm sure everyone will say what needs to be said about Giroud, but I'm really concerned about Wilshere's development. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw Wilshere win a shoulder-shoulder contest. He puts in the effort for sure, but he just seems so incredibly weak on the ball and easily pushed off.

If Arteta is injured, maybe that will push Arsene to sign a DM? I hope so, I think we'll get mauled against the big clubs again fielding a team like this, especially since Debuchy's positional sense seems to exist only in the opposition half.

So I don't get why Ozil can get away with not being physical but Wilshere can't. In fairness I think he had an average game and although he's not quite there yet I can see very gradual improvements for him as a player. His time will come.

Wenger will most likely observe Flamini's performance vs Everton and Besiktas next week before considering another CDM imo.

Debuchy looks way more potent compared to Sagna. Defensively he will improve within time however, especially since there's no one to replace him over first team football bar Chambers ( which won't happen).
The squad is horribly unprepared, don't look fit. Can see another 3-0 at Goodison on the cards, Lukaku to give it to Monreal again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arteta - Ballerina
Giroud - Lambpost
Wilshere - ****
Reply 4355
The squad is horribly unprepared, don't look fit. Can see another 3-0 at Goodison on the cards, Lukaku to give it to Monreal again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're not the only squad to be unprepared though and by the looks of it neither are Everton. Hopefully Merte get's to start and we try a different 3 in the midfield and should be able to pick up a point though I wouldn't be too surprised on a 2-1 defeat.

Don't see a 3-0 thrashing coming though
My god arsenal played ****. The squad has zero fear factor, what a joke
Reply 4357

Posted from TSR Mobile

It seems as tho Roberto Martinez has a point to prove against us.

I leave the country on the 27th & don't return until the 9th - so I miss the transfer deadline day.. I hope AW suprises me for my return.

A CDM, a striker, and a CB - and I will personally bend over for him. And I ain't even homo.
really want to see:

Flamini - Ramsey
Sanchez - Ozil - Ox
Giroud

Against everton..
Good performance from the lads today, unlucky not to win it at the end BUT Giroud didn't have a good game tbh, not for the first time aswell... The things I would do for Arsenal to sign a quality CF like Falcao, or maybe Campbell needs a chance to shine

Latest