Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It shouldn't. Honestly it's early days that's all but well have our players back next week and were at home. It should be a more than comfortable win and if it isn't quote me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I will quote you if otherwise happens, trust me on that! I reckon one or two transfers are dependent on next week's result.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is awful, such a lazy sh1t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    not a disaster, but not exactly a confidence boost either..

No idea what to think about this weekend.. everton should be a tough game, although they looked vunerable in their opening match
    They won't be as scary as they were last year that's for sure. We should have mertesacker back which is good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'd say based on ability Bendtner was certainly better than Giroud. Giroud is ****ing awful.

ReputationRep:
    Santi does infuriate me, how often do he go missing? Could really do with some pace down the left. So many attacks break down because it's too easy to close down Santi and Giroud. Maybe Wenger will be sparked into getting another CM too, I think we need one. I'm not at all convinced by Arteta, we need somebody stronger as he often gets caught on the ball, and Wenger doesn't trust Flamini.

Rosicky should have been brought on earlier, always seems to take us up a gear.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone said Chelsea getting 0-0 away to Atletico was a great result.
    All it takes is 1 away goal and the panic will set in.
    If Besiktas score 1, Arsenal will need 2 which may not happen.

Claude - "Giroud is a 10million pound lamppost upfront" Gotta love him.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is a bit of a blessing in disguise if Arteta ends up laid off for a few weeks. We might actually sign a CDM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CupidStunt)
    *Any team.

I honestly can't think of any previous Arsenal striker worse than Giroud. Chamakh and Bendtner were never this bad and they were backup FFS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's very similar to when we lost Stapleton in the 80s, this case RVP, both were replaced with terrible players and it took a while to finally find the right one. Back then it was Hankin and Hawley, now we have it with Giroud. I pray that something clicks in Arsene's head and we get a proper striker in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nice draw to besiktas guys:cool:

ReputationRep:
    inb4 arsenal lose on away goals and Sanchez requests a transfer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Inb4 utd fail to get Europa and RVP ROONEY MATA all leave

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Oh I will quote you if otherwise happens, trust me on that! I reckon one or two transfers are dependent on next week's result.
    Manolas is all but done (twitter), and a 'big deal' is in the works but dependent and CL football according to Veysey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Inb4 utd fail to get Europa and RVP ROONEY MATA all leave

Posted from TSR Mobile
    inafter that's already happened and they didn't leave :cool:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    nice draw to besiktas guys:cool:
    Bit bored?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure everyone will say what needs to be said about Giroud, but I'm really concerned about Wilshere's development. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw Wilshere win a shoulder-shoulder contest. He puts in the effort for sure, but he just seems so incredibly weak on the ball and easily pushed off.

If Arteta is injured, maybe that will push Arsene to sign a DM? I hope so, I think we'll get mauled against the big clubs again fielding a team like this, especially since Debuchy's positional sense seems to exist only in the opposition half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Manolas is all but done (twitter), and a 'big deal' is in the works but dependent and CL football according to Veysey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How on earth would the editor of Goal.com, one of the worst for reliability, Know that. Just copied what Jim White said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    How on earth would the editor of Goal.com, one of the worst for reliability, Know that. Just copied what Jim White said
    It's straw clutching time, I cannot deal with Giroud any longer, anything that suggests he may find himself on the bench, I am going to believe!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Ba to score the decisive goal. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i am praying tonight for arteta to be out for 10 weeks so we can get carvalho in

allah, jesus, buddah,horus, krishna....im coming
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ngl don't know much about Veysey's credibility. Any truth in it?
    I can see it happening though.

(Original post by sevchenko)
    Where did Jim get the info from?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.