Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I completely agree, I've said myself many times the hurrah is caused by the fact it's the 'smelly jews' (I'm not saying Jews are smelly it's a form of caricature, so please don't card me moderators) who are killing Palestinians. What I find interesting is how nobody actually seems to care about the Palestinian people enough other than to use them as a pawn for Islamists agendas and the lefty anti western agenda.
    That's the amazing thing about it is that palestinians are actually incredibly unpopular amongst their own people - yet are used as a weapon against Jews.

Look at Yarmouk. Assad starved nearly 2,000 palestinians to death. No one marched for them. There's pictures of them emaciated like Ethiopians in the 80's. Not a single pro-palestinian protester was out on the streets. They don't have any love for palestinians. It's hatred for Jews.

People often don't know what's best for them, I don't think Palestinians knew what was best for them - how could they? They've lived a very rough existence next to a nice and prosperous state. Despite what you may say, most people there are ordinary human beings and like any person strive for a safe place to live where they can raise their kids. Their leadership will never provide it, because that's not their aim. Not to mention that repeatedly killing women and children will create more terrorists hell bent on destroying Israel.

You can't compare the UK Population to Palestinian lol. Apples and oranges.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No one denies that 'palestinians' have it rough. I think it's exaggerated though. I mean you compare Gaza to the slums in India

They would cut off an arm to live in Gaza.

Gaza's obesity rate climbed 16%

So it's important to keep things in proportion. The life expectancy in Gaza is better than some areas in Scotland. It's better than neighbour Egypt and Turkey - that's mainly down to Israel.

(Original post by miavdbt)
      As well as gypsies, Slavs (where he could get his hands on them), and homosexuals.
      I did mentioned Homosexuals

Ultimately, everyone who wasn't Aryan German whom Hitler managed to get his hands on.
      How come he never killed every Frenchman?
      Polish?
      Austrian?

They were after all, non german-aryan, most of Hitler's command staff(and Hitler himself) was non-aryan, the Aryan population made up a grand total of 6% of Germany's population. The Blue eyed Blonde Haired perfect German has been vastly blown out of proportion by western propaganda in the past fifty years.

Gee, I wonder what would have happened if he ever got his hands on the Middle East and Africa! Pretty sure he wasn't that fond of blacks either, now was he?
      He was as Racist as anyone of his era towards Blacks, he certainly deemed them to be inferior, you can speculate all you want about what he would have done. Ultimately in all his rhetoric the only ethnic group he ever expressed a desire to eradicate in speech or action was the Jews.

Citizens of every captured territory were sent there during the war. Where do you get your textbooks from? Whitepride.com?
      Stop twisting what I am saying, it's disingenuous.
      Obviously people from other nations were sent to the camps, but they were as I said, either dissidents, cripples or Jews or as you pointed out gypsies.

Not perfectly healthy, obedient non-Aryans.
      Hitler expressed constant admiration for many European races the Britis especially and non-eruopeans such as the Japanese and the Chinese

to quote him
      Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

I am dealing with your poor contentions that Hitler wanted to kill all Non-Aryans. Stop diverting the issue elsewhere it's not condusive to polite or intelligent debate.

Which Historians? He holds superior responsibility either way. He put in the mechanisms that allowed monsters capable of carrying out the holocaust to exist.
      Oh of course he holds responsibility, I never said anything otherwise, to do so would be just plain silly. All Historians essentially, only a small handful state he was fully aware of it's conceptions.

Though I agree, weather he sat in his bedroom and planned it all out himself, or just gave it the happy nod when he found out Reinhard Heydrich had been progressing it smoothly, is an irellivent thing to niggle over.

Up until now, I have not seen convincing evidence to back up this unconventional statement.
      What would you consider convincing evidence?

I have provided you with the Worldwide Clinical definitional process of Psychopathy and showed how he failed to meet the standard criteria.

You have to understand Psychopathy is a real clinically diagnosed Behavioural Disorder, it's not just a byword for a nasty person or a killer.

Hitler may have been Evil, but that does not mean he was a Psychopath, he may have killed millions of people but that does not mean he was a Psychopath. There are set behavioural, emotional and cognitive patterns and activities an individual must meet before they are classified as a Psychopath. Psychopaths themselves vary hugely in degrees of manifestation, the TV Crime-Drama view is not an accurate one, they are not all cold, emotionless robots like TV's Dexter Morgan or Hannibal Lecter.
      You can say a lot for Hitler, Narcissist, Megalomaniac, deluded or just go for plain morally subjective evil or bad or a monster.

But by stringent medical definitions he was not a Psychopath, not by a long shot.

For the record, Psychopathy is an obsession of mine and I do have a degree focus on Psychology, everything I have said is easily verifiable from a quick Google or from reading chapter one of any medical diagnostical manual or even laymens book on the subject.

Either way, the jews were semitic. The Arabs would have been right up there on his hit list, along with gypsies, slavs and jews. So if you are wanting to finish Hitler's job, you'd have to eradicate the Arabs too. People who you seem to be rather fond of, it would seem.
      Firstly I am not fond of Arabs at all, not really sure how you got that impression.

He certainly detested the Arabs. If memory serves me correctly in Mein Kampf he refers to them as " At best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash" but he also stated on numerous occasions to his Military adivsors and political confidants that he had no wish to attempt a conflict as he thought they were unruly and as such unruleable and any attempt to subjugate or invade would be futile.
      He was happy forming polite alliances and leaft it at that.

Might he have changed his attitude had he been successful in Europe?
      Possibly, but it's just speculation, certainly not for a few generations he would not have been able to hold onto conquered Europe and attempt to subdue the Middle-East.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, have you actually researched Hitler, his life, his statements and his policies outside of GCSE History and a few History Channel Doc's?

And as a Final Question, earlier you mentioned you thought I should have myself "checked out".
      I am curious what Mental illness or condition do you think I suffer from?
      It would be nice to see if you were right.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ggmu!)
      As soon as they let the Kashmiri Pandits re-settle peacefully and as soon as they stop waving ISIS flags and as soon as Pakistan stop sending their ISIS sponsored militias and as soon as Pakistan stop violating the ceasefire

I'm not bringing up the hundreds of people killed in KPK (more than in Gaza until recently 'operations prophets sword' LOL), the Balochi leader murdered not along ago. Must feel lame knowing a majority of the country doesn't even want to be Pakistan lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Good trolling. I won't honour that with a response

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pinzgauer)
      That's the amazing thing about it is that palestinians are actually incredibly unpopular amongst their own people - yet are used as a weapon against Jews.

Look at Yarmouk. Assad starved nearly 2,000 palestinians to death. No one marched for them. There's pictures of them emaciated like Ethiopians in the 80's. Not a single pro-palestinian protester was out on the streets. They don't have any love for palestinians. It's hatred for Jews.

No one denies that 'palestinians' have it rough. I think it's exaggerated though. I mean you compare Gaza to the slums in India

They would cut off an arm to live in Gaza.

Gaza's obesity rate climbed 16%

So it's important to keep things in proportion. The life expectancy in Gaza is better than some areas in Scotland. It's better than neighbour Egypt and Turkey - that's mainly down to Israel.
      I've always thought and said exactly the same. The very people who profess to care so much seem to show the opposite in practice. I'm glad to have seen someone see that for what it is. Hatred for Jews makes up a huge part of this.

I'll have to check statistics for that, but an abundance of food doesn't mean an educated population that vote for a decent government.

I need to read more into their living conditions but it seems you want to believe they've had it good enough to make the right decisions which I find very hard to believe.

And India has a future at least, it's not even comparable lol. Sad to say but these slums are being cleared everyday for new developments

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Hamas has once again broke a ceasefire so it's clear they won't stop until Israel is burnt to the ground. On that basis Israel have every right to decimate Hamas one way or another

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Inzamam99)
      Why don't you do something about the 100,000 Kashmiris mass murdered by Indian army gandus instead of chatting **** on here?

"They are extremely hypocritical" hahaha the irony
      i should inform you that this thread is discussing islamist propaganda focussed on palestine, not kashmir. if we are going to start revealing in depth the islamist bs madeup about all their conflicts around the globe currently this thread would be 10 times as busy

if you want to contribute to the thread topic , you can consider why pakistan hasnt sent its home-made islamist terrorist groups to help hamas in palestine hmmm?

ReputationRep:
      He's in Israeli shill which is why he ignores every post he can't answer and answers the rest of them with:

You never hated Israel because of their actions but rather because of the fact they are Jewish.

How does it feel to be a racist?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Suetonius)
      Given that 1.5 million people are contained within an area the size of the Isle of Wight with no means of escape, where would you consider not to be a 'civilian area'?
      There are various areas of agriculture in the region and Hamas has designated zones where they could easily station their rockets however they chose to harbour them in schools, UN hospitals and very densely populated areas.

I must say the support people like you give to Hamas begs the question- who's side are you really on in the fight against terrorism? I can't help but think you would aide them

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ggmu!)
      I've always thought and said exactly the same. The very people who profess to care so much seem to show the opposite in practice. I'm glad to have seen someone see that for what it is. Hatred for Jews makes up a huge part of this.

I'll have to check statistics for that, but an abundance of food doesn't mean an educated population that vote for a decent government.

I need to read more into their living conditions but it seems you want to believe they've had it good enough to make the right decisions which I find very hard to believe.

And India has a future at least, it's not even comparable lol. Sad to say but these slums are being cleared everyday for new developments

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I'm not saying things are rosy. The point I'm trying to make is that the narrative of being hungry, poor and so desperate as to turn to violence, isn't quite true.

Anyway, we can see the disparity between Gaza and WB. Why such a disparity if Israel is seen as the problem? why are their lives in WB so much better than Gaza?

Could it be that there are no rockets or tunnels from WB?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MASTER265)
      You never hated Israel because of their actions but rather because of the fact they are Jewish.

How does it feel to be a racist?
      When all goes to ****, accuse them of anti-semitism.

Here we go lads, woooooooooooooo

There's a very good reason why the world's foremost moral leaders- Mandela, Gandhi, Tutu etc. are/were pro-Palestinian

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sic semper erat)
      islamonazis have fired 35 rockets at Israel today, 4 of them landed in Gaza
      And if anyone was killed from those 4 landing in Gaza, Israel gets the blame.

ReputationRep:
      When all goes to ****, accuse them of anti-semitism.

Here we go lads, woooooooooooooo

There's a very good reason why the world's foremost moral leaders- Mandela, Gandhi, Tutu etc. are/were pro-Palestinian
      Syrian war contributed to 170,000+ civilians deaths, Iraq- 450,000 deaths, Iraq Iran conflict 100,000+ on both sides...I could go on from Afghanistan to Libya to Yemen to Somalia the total numbers go into the millions.

How quick were we do stage an outrage against these Muslim nations hey?

more Muslims have died at the hands of Muslims yet because the Israelis are Jewish they always top the discussion and will always do. Israel has contributed the least amount of casualties compared to the Islamic States and yet these Islamic States hate Israel the most.

The fact is it's because Israel is Jewish and a Muslim dictator could kill 100 million civilians but you guys would always hate Israel more. You are anti Jewish and always will be

ReputationRep:
      And if anyone was killed from those 4 landing in Gaza, Israel gets the blame.
      People don't hate Israel for what they do but rather due to the fact it is a Jewish nation. Assad, Taliban, Iran, Saddam, blair, bush, gaddafi... The list goes on never got the hate Israel currently gets yet these guys have far more blood on their hands

ReputationRep:
      There's certainly more than a whiff of anti-semitism when the left wing in Europe are marching more vociferously against the Jewish state than the Arabs in the region.

ReputationRep:
      What do you make of it, WWIII?

ReputationRep:
      Pro-palestinians

oh my, and i thought there were some morons on tsr, just check that women out. i dont thinks shes smart enough to open a history book let alone read it. illuminati? on another day she could be marching with the bnp

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, screw Israel for allowing AID supplies through and obeying ceasefires.

ReputationRep:
      I cant imagine being in their shoes...those people have lost their children and loved ones. I think they have the right to be angry.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BismaKhan)
      I cant imagine being in their shoes...those people have lost their children and loved ones. I think they have the right to be angry.
      Yes, when I get angry the first thing that springs to my mind is to become a member of the Third Reich.

ReputationRep:
      Meh, they've a right to be mad.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.