Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oooh it let me rep this :king1: :ahee:

Should have known this post was triggered by your mother :nothing:

Big hugs sweetie. Don't listen to anything she has to say :nah: :jumphug: :nah:

Am doing alright, just exhausted from life in general. I got into bed at 9pm yesterday!!! :shakecane: :getmecoat:
    It just triggers me so much the arguing. :cry2: B home and trying to cheer me up. He's a saint.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Spoiler:
    Show
    numb numb numb :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I *should* go and make a doctor's appointment now I'm back, shouldn't I?

(will reply to people later )
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    I *should* go and make a doctor's appointment now I'm back, shouldn't I?

(will reply to people later )
    Please do. How are things? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :woo: Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    Congrats hopefully it goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by rmhumphries)
    Congrats

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Wooooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oooh it let me rep this :king1: :ahee:

Should have known this post was triggered by your mother :nothing:

Big hugs sweetie. Don't listen to anything she has to say :nah: :jumphug: :nah:

Am doing alright, just exhausted from life in general. I got into bed at 9pm yesterday!!! :shakecane: :getmecoat:

Thanks guys it's still early days but I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys been in hospital?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Please do. How are things? :hugs:
    Okey Will go get the bus now into campus, I guess I need to get out anyway
    Not sure - had a great half week (moving in :woo:) a couple days ago, but suddenly dropped yesterday :/
    How about you? Sorry you're feeling numb :hugs: When are you off to Uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Thanks guys it's still early days but I'm happy
    Congrats lovely. Who brought it up?

ReputationRep:
    hot home from school about an hour ago. nearly had an attack today in one of my lessons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniga)
    Yes. What did you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
    Congrats lovely. Who brought it up?
    Thanks I did, I dunno, thinking maybe I shouldn't have now

---

Got roller derby tonight and I'm really tired :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    :lol: I know you can't You had fun last time? Though it can sometimes seem like such an effort to, I know
    Haha - I always plan to be organised but then it comes undone pretty quickly It is satisfying! Like tidying your room or rearranging the furniture!

Don't know Just didn't do much I guess :dontknow: Aww Was he the terror? That's nice of him though!
    :hugs: to you for panic attack and agree with others - you will defo make friends :yep:
    sorry for the late reply, i've been busy today for some reason :lol: i haven't managed to get out in the car yet, but i definitely will tomorrow! I don't have any problem with driving, i just don't have anywhere to drive too or anything so its kinda boring :lol: indeed i always have to be organised because my anxiety is bad enough as it is, so without organisation i have no idea where i'd be!

aw well im sorry i wasn't there for you to talk to :/ i hope today was better! and haha yeah he's always a bit of a bugger, but i don't see him often (tomorrow might be the last time actually :cry2:) and ill definitely miss him! he's only 4, so he doesn't fully understand where im going and that im coming back, he thinks im going forever thanks, i have much less anxiety today! I'm even going out with friends to eat tonight....duno whats wrong with me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniga)
    Yep, I have. Is there anything you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniga)
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniga)
    Kewl. I think i'll stay here then. :cool:

And congrats on recovering from BPD. I'm waiting for MBT!
    You are most welcome to!

Thank you Cool, I don't know much myself but I've heard that it can be pretty awesome so good luck with it. I did DBT and that helped me so much.

ReputationRep:
    feel overstimulated here. blah. am living in one room so cannot really escape. but living next to lift which is constantly running and making sounds and words, next to train station (which am worried about tbh, constant reminders) which is obviously noisy, living near bins and recycling so lots of people banging around and wagons coming to collect stuff. and am opposite catered halls so really strong smells and deliveries and stuff. oh and table tennis tables outside so a racket from there too. I know it doesn't seem much but for someone whos hypervigilant with PTSD its a big deal and im feeling really down about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ah okay, well at least you don't have to go out a lot or anything! maybe just unpack a few things at a time so it doesn't get too much for you? hopefully it cools down a bit then, at least summer is over now so you won't completely roast! it's okay, hopefully you feel better soon! :hugs:
    thanks. managed most of it which is good, still looks a mess but blah. its so so hot here, no idea why. I guess its cause the window only tilts a bit and you have to cook here. hope we have a really cold winter so im not constantly boiling. anyway, sorry for ranting. how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feel overstimulated here. blah. am living in one room so cannot really escape. but living next to lift which is constantly running and making sounds and words, next to train station (which am worried about tbh, constant reminders) which is obviously noisy, living near bins and recycling so lots of people banging around and wagons coming to collect stuff. and am opposite catered halls so really strong smells and deliveries and stuff. oh and table tennis tables outside so a racket from there too. I know it doesn't seem much but for someone whos hypervigilant with PTSD its a big deal and im feeling really down about it.
    could you maybe contact student services or disability services or something and see if you can change rooms? you'll probably need a doctors/therapists note, but if they know about your illnesses, they might be more willing to help? you have to spend 9 months in that room, i don't think you should put up with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Thanks I did, I dunno, thinking maybe I shouldn't have now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why you think that?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.