Cambridge Decisions 2015 - info and FAQ Watch

This discussion is closed.
random_boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guys will we not receive our decision emails tonight anymore?
Clara Lat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How does interview feedback work?
skyakdu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I live in London yet I've still not received my letter from Fitzwilliam. Anybody else in the same situation? Hope it's not a sign of what's actually in the letter :/
ketchup1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ShellySpielberg)
Yup, I am definitely emailing them tomorrow. What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to do geography how about you?
ChemPrince
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Boo_Bear)
Same here... I got rejected.

SO... imperial?
To be extremely honest.. I somewhere hoped to get in.. My UMS was low.. 88.5 but I had a number of other things.. So I'm gonna need sometime to get over this.. Cause my head isn't working now...
I do have an offer from imperial too.. And I've applied to some colleges in USA too.. My parents think I shld apply in Singapore too.. But I feel like nootr engineering.. Maybe no more education but nah.. Let's see..
Imperial is expensive thou.. International fees plus living in London..
What are your plans?
ShellySpielberg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ketchup1)
I applied to do geography how about you?
VetMed

Posted from TSR Mobile
JessGrimmel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SydneyKid)
Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you how did you hear? Email, letter, phone call?
Thank you so much!!! Email! But a letter was posted today it says have you heard anything yet? xx
SydneyKid
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JessGrimmel)
Thank you so much!!! Email! But a letter was posted today it says have you heard anything yet? xx
No I really hope I get and email soon, do you still think they could be emailing today?
chloe--
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Baloney26)
Just had my reinterview, might have to wait until the end of January, this wait is going to kill me!!
Which college were you re-interviewed by? I had mine on Saturday and they said I'll find out this week!
ketchup1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ShellySpielberg)
VetMed

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyway good luck and hope we get our emails tomorrow xx
Flippi1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by skyakdu)
I live in London yet I've still not received my letter from Fitzwilliam. Anybody else in the same situation? Hope it's not a sign of what's actually in the letter :/
No I live in London too and have still not got a letter !! I did email admissions at Wolfson and they sent me a PDF of the letter almost instantly !! I have been pooled and will get an offer from my new college in a few days ,...

So hang in there ...
NineBurgundy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Same, I haven't heard anything from Robinson by either email or post, what should I do? Do I email the admissions department? They say you shouldn't until the 13th, but I'm pretty sure that if it didn't arrive today then it won't tomorrow, since I know someone living really nearby who got theirs on Saturday?
JessGrimmel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SydneyKid)
No I really hope I get and email soon, do you still think they could be emailing today?
You will don't worry! Definitley in the next few days!! No, offices close at 5pm and its 5.20pm here now! So I'd say probably tomorrow
physicsmaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i got mine from fitz on sat and i live in london. but its probably just post office being lazy and long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SydneyKid
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JessGrimmel)
You will don't worry! Definitley in the next few days!! No, offices close at 5pm and its 5.20pm here now! So I'd say probably tomorrow
Thanks!
Christ's Admissions
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Harryg_95)
Would just like to say a huge thank you! I think Christ's in particular has been extremely helpful during the admissions process. I really like the support on TSR (i'm confident others will agree) and the email communications have been both clear and warming. Makes for a much more friendly admissions process for sure!

Met some wonderful first year reps on my interview day and I would love to have some involvement in Christ's access / admissions when I arrive! Even if it is just greeting applicants while they wait nervously for interviews! (Certainly helped calm my nerves!).

I look forward to starting in October!

Harry (CompSci).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry not to have replied to this sooner Harry, really glad that you had such a good time here and, as you are unconditional, I can say that we are very much looking forward to having you at Christ's. Great that you want to get involved in access, something I'd encourage everyone to get involved with whatever their college!
Baloney26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chloe--)
Which college were you re-interviewed by? I had mine on Saturday and they said I'll find out this week!
Hope mine do too! It was fitzwilliam, think they're slightly covering their backs incase they can't until the end of jan but seriously hoping that it will be before!
lawgirlcam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard from johns? I love in Germany! Nothing yet! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
aersh8
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Christ's Admissions)
x
Good evening!

I remember a few pages back you said that you will make a thread where people would be able to suggest improvements regarding the admissions process. Just in case I don't see this thread I would like to suggest that the university (ie all colleges) emails non-UK applicants on the day when UK applicants should receive the letter.

Thank you for taking this into consideration!

Posted from TSR Mobile
skyakdu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NineBurgundy)
Same, I haven't heard anything from Robinson by either email or post, what should I do? Do I email the admissions department? They say you shouldn't until the 13th, but I'm pretty sure that if it didn't arrive today then it won't tomorrow, since I know someone living really nearby who got theirs on Saturday?
I had 6 friends who applied and they all live near me and they've had their letters delivered to them, albeit from different colleges. I phoned admissions and they said to email them with my ucas number and they'll send a copy. Hopefully it's good news
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)