(Original post by MsFahima)
    As long as I get into Uni.

me you same boat :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Woah, was thinking about pizza myself
    Go for it, always a good choice

ReputationRep:
    Not bad, got some more contacts last night & going out again tonight for a friends birthday do!

ReputationRep:
    Completely chilled. Sat on a jetty catching some sun and watching sail boats. Got Otis Reading in my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    me you same boat :five:
    :hugs: How have your exams been?

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling for some chicken and sweet chill sauce.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    :hugs: How have your exams been?
    :hugs: i think theyve been okay- only time will tell

yours? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    just a bit more angry yayyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    I feel your pain..can't be easy but time will heal your pain and know you're welcome to talk and unload the pain when the time is right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your thoughts, the worst has passed now

ReputationRep:
    Very stressed , A-levels are going terrible and i know i won't the grades for uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcake2nite)
    Very stressed , A-levels are going terrible and i know i won't the grades for uni
    all you can do is your best and see what happens, but also uni isn't the be all and end all of life. tbh a degree isn't really seen as such a big deal on a c.v anymore since so many people have been told they should go to uni to get a good job by their parents who grew up in a different time. these days i think your better of getting good a level grades, going to college and doing a course that is designed to get you a job.

ReputationRep:
    So bored...

ReputationRep:
    Loved up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    oh yes others peoples depression is just so funny isn't it. i will remember this **** comment when you post about your depression one day.
    Ok calm down worrior. Yes I know depression isn't funny but I wasn't saying it literally. Everyones just complaining about how tired they are, bored, hungry etc etc. Not a single happy person. Also, if I did have depression I wouldn't go complaining about it virtually, i'd go see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcake2nite)
    come jump on the band wagon
    i feel like im prepared for c3 tomorrow but only after mech 1 scare, wish id been this afraid before exams started

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KM.)
    Ok calm down worrior. Yes I know depression isn't funny but I wasn't saying it literally. Everyones just complaining about how tired they are, bored, hungry etc etc. Not a single happy person. Also, if I did have depression I wouldn't go complaining about it virtually, i'd go see a doctor.
    well that would be sensible, it's just not great to say LMAO at depressed people and then expect me not to take it as an offensive comment. thank you for the response and acknowledgement though.

ReputationRep:
    A
    Stressed about my A level exams but happy that tomorrow is my last exam and also the fact that I got my first job today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kinda scared for my exam tomorrow, but whatever happens, happens.

ReputationRep:
    Empty?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.