Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    What would people choose between Citi & Nomura for markets?? Also, has anyone got any ideas on how technical a Perella Weinberg final round interview would be??
    Citi by miles for markets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Citi by miles for markets.
    i agree in terms of prestige, just enjoyed who i met at nomura today a bit more - made culture seem better plus not being in cwharf is a plus

ReputationRep:
    i agree in terms of prestige, just enjoyed who i met at nomura today a bit more - made culture seem better plus not being in cwharf is a plus
    it's not a prestige issue bro.
    always take the place which is doing better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aledered)
    Ahum so, CS just rejected me poorest numerical test out of all my apps, fully deserved it. Still got some hopes for JPM and Nomura (hope=5% chance lol), otherwise, I will have to wait next autumn full-time internships in my country...

Just a quick question: do you think the GMAT influences a lot? Like, same as academic background, or a 700 score should let you go places in IBD?
    Ah sorry to hear that, When did you do your test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwith)
    Easier questions but too many of them!
    SHL is super-easy in my opinion, don't worry about it.
    Didn't you find the test really long? I was not able to finish the verbal part, 49 questions in 12 minutes! Did someone hear back?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it wasn't based on prestige. Citi genuinely just has a stronger markets platform due to their balance sheet.

But up to you though, my friend said similar things about Nomura and he's taking them

ReputationRep:
    Has any done the UBS AC for corporate client solutions?

ReputationRep:
    I have it tomorrow and I am wondering how technical it is..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    I have no idea, but it would not surprise me, the test was the impersonation of Lucifer
    Haha geez! Thanks for your reply man

Why don't you like Canary?

ReputationRep:
    Canary Wharf can get a bit stale but it's a lot better than where Nomura's situated...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    Canary Wharf can get a bit stale but it's a lot better than where Nomura's situated...
    you're just out here going outside and ****, teach me pls

ReputationRep:
    Is there an e-mail which I can contact to reach the EMEA Credit Suisse recruitment team? Would really appreciate this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    you're just out here going outside and ****, teach me pls
    I have no idea what you just said haha

ReputationRep:
    still nobody heard of anyone that's been invited to MS IBD AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    Bruh Nomura over looks the shard and Thames. Would much rather have that than artificial CW

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aledered)
    Ahum so, CS just rejected me poorest numerical test out of all my apps, fully deserved it. Still got some hopes for JPM and Nomura (hope=5% chance lol), otherwise, I will have to wait next autumn full-time internships in my country...

Just a quick question: do you think the GMAT influences a lot? Like, same as academic background, or a 700 score should let you go places in IBD?
    Ah sorry to hear that about CS. Mind if I ask when you applied/completed their tests?

ReputationRep:
    What kinda salary and bonus can you expect at a boutique like gleacher shacklock in your first year after graduation?

Is £45k-£50k base salary likely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)
    What kinda salary and bonus can you expect at a boutique like gleacher shacklock in your first year after graduation?

Is £45k-£50k base salary likely?
    Not sure about gleacher specifically but US MM boutiques usually pay at or above market. So yes, your range is likely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diegodiego)
    Yes summer s&t internships, why??
    lol brilliant...

ReputationRep:
    I had two Phone Interviews for MS, Summer S&T, test completed on September the 4th. Since I had one interview on Friday and one yesterday, I am wondering whether it is all first round or not (I guess so but when I asked the second interviewer about what's next he answered "I think next step is AC) plus I was interviewed by two EDs, I am not sure if this happens all the time but I was expecting Analysts/Associates.

Final question to those who had phone interviews with MS: do you know how long do I have to wait before they say whether I have access to the next round or not ?

The interviews for S&T are quite technical of course so review your FI/Derivatives/Equity stuff

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.