Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    dude you can't not expect me to ask you which after saying that !
    does the T1 fall into that category ?
    Tru.

Confirmed for this year: Nomura, Barclays and GS.

Not sure about the others but I have seen a mix of banks offer £1-2k signing/relo before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    What would people choose between Citi & Nomura for markets?? Also, has anyone got any ideas on how technical a Perella Weinberg final round interview would be??
    Citi by miles for markets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Citi by miles for markets.
    i agree in terms of prestige, just enjoyed who i met at nomura today a bit more - made culture seem better plus not being in cwharf is a plus

ReputationRep:
    i agree in terms of prestige, just enjoyed who i met at nomura today a bit more - made culture seem better plus not being in cwharf is a plus
    it's not a prestige issue bro.
    always take the place which is doing better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aledered)
    Ahum so, CS just rejected me poorest numerical test out of all my apps, fully deserved it. Still got some hopes for JPM and Nomura (hope=5% chance lol), otherwise, I will have to wait next autumn full-time internships in my country...

Just a quick question: do you think the GMAT influences a lot? Like, same as academic background, or a 700 score should let you go places in IBD?
    Ah sorry to hear that, When did you do your test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwith)
    Easier questions but too many of them!
    SHL is super-easy in my opinion, don't worry about it.
    Didn't you find the test really long? I was not able to finish the verbal part, 49 questions in 12 minutes! Did someone hear back?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it wasn't based on prestige. Citi genuinely just has a stronger markets platform due to their balance sheet.

But up to you though, my friend said similar things about Nomura and he's taking them

ReputationRep:
    Has any done the UBS AC for corporate client solutions?

ReputationRep:
    I have it tomorrow and I am wondering how technical it is..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    I have no idea, but it would not surprise me, the test was the impersonation of Lucifer
    Haha geez! Thanks for your reply man

Why don't you like Canary?

ReputationRep:
    Canary Wharf can get a bit stale but it's a lot better than where Nomura's situated...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    Canary Wharf can get a bit stale but it's a lot better than where Nomura's situated...
    you're just out here going outside and ****, teach me pls

ReputationRep:
    Is there an e-mail which I can contact to reach the EMEA Credit Suisse recruitment team? Would really appreciate this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    you're just out here going outside and ****, teach me pls
    I have no idea what you just said haha

ReputationRep:
    still nobody heard of anyone that's been invited to MS IBD AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    Bruh Nomura over looks the shard and Thames. Would much rather have that than artificial CW

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aledered)
    Ahum so, CS just rejected me poorest numerical test out of all my apps, fully deserved it. Still got some hopes for JPM and Nomura (hope=5% chance lol), otherwise, I will have to wait next autumn full-time internships in my country...

Just a quick question: do you think the GMAT influences a lot? Like, same as academic background, or a 700 score should let you go places in IBD?
    Ah sorry to hear that about CS. Mind if I ask when you applied/completed their tests?

ReputationRep:
    What kinda salary and bonus can you expect at a boutique like gleacher shacklock in your first year after graduation?

Is £45k-£50k base salary likely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)
    What kinda salary and bonus can you expect at a boutique like gleacher shacklock in your first year after graduation?

Is £45k-£50k base salary likely?
    Not sure about gleacher specifically but US MM boutiques usually pay at or above market. So yes, your range is likely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diegodiego)
    Yes summer s&t internships, why??
    lol brilliant...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.