Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't plan on getting RVP just yet. What I meant by it was that if van persie comes back I'll have to shift Eduardo as he'll get less playing time.
    Can't afford Adebayor or else i would have got him, limit was £8.1m

ReputationRep:
    There should be a couple of goals in the Man City - Arsenal game. Recently the early saturday games have had a fair few (usually it seems to be 2-1). I wouldn't expect RVP to be back soon or to make a massive impact. A lot of Arsenal's goals at the moment seem to be coming from long balls so we'll see if Wenger wants to shake up a successful system when the time arises.

ReputationRep:
    Eduardo & Huddlestone out, Bent & Barry in.

Need a quick answer before the deadline this morning though - Should I put on the pitch Wheater (Newcastle vs Middlesborough) or Bentley (Blackburn vs Everton)?

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Adebayor stops scoring :p:

As I'm going to have to play my wildcard to bring him in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bevers)
    Eduardo & Huddlestone out, Bent & Barry in.

Need a quick answer before the deadline this morning though - Should I put on the pitch Wheater (Newcastle vs Middlesborough) or Bentley (Blackburn vs Everton)?
    Tough one.

I'd put on Bentley.

But lfc4life is best for fantasy advice.

ReputationRep:
    Lets see how this Eduardo transfer in goes first before you say that.

As for Wheater/Bentley it's a tough one, can't seperate them as both have potential to pick up points.

ReputationRep:
    i really hope ronaldo stops scoring, im the only one who dosent have him and i'm being very stubborn by still not getting him

ReputationRep:
    ^ Same here.

I went for Bentley in the end. I know Wheater has an easier match but Blackburn are at home and Bentley usually picks up some bonus anyway.

ReputationRep:
    could just do with goals goals goals in this early match. well any that involve petrov and ade will do me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Lets see how this Eduardo transfer in goes first before you say that.

As for Wheater/Bentley it's a tough one, can't seperate them as both have potential to pick up points.
    Eduardo just scored!

ReputationRep:
    Ade doing the business again. Just need something from Fabregas now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bevers)
    ^ Same here.

I went for Bentley in the end. I know Wheater has an easier match but Blackburn are at home and Bentley usually picks up some bonus anyway.
    Actually blackburn being at home is probably a disadvantage as they've not been so great at home recently.

Bloody Adebayor!

ReputationRep:
    I'm bringing in Davies or Flamini for Hunt and then I'll be able to bring in Adebayor for Santa Cruz

ReputationRep:
    Nice work, Adebayor. Cesc has been given the assist for the last one, but it may have taken a touch off Hleb or the defender. Don't think so, though. Hope it stands. I reckon Cesc, Ade and Eduardo will get the bonuses based on performance and FF's admiration of all things Cesc Fabregas

ReputationRep:
    finally one of my captain choices actually pays off!!!

ReputationRep:
    You went for Adebayor?

ReputationRep:
    yep! only just subbed him in this week after having faith in anelka for the last two and opting for him as my captain instead of ronaldo- big mistake!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. You'll just have to see what Ronaldo does this week before knowing whether it not it was the right decision :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Yeah. You'll just have to see what Ronaldo does this week before knowing whether it not it was the right decision :p:
    I hope he does the business. Although ALOT of people have him has captain so how much of an effect it'll make with rankings, I don't really know.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't bother me if he didn't. Most people have him and have him as captain. I don't think he'll do that well today, but he's proved a lot of people wrong for a while now so we'll see.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.