Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
Really? that's the first thing I think of when i open my eyes and realise im not dead. I might start going to sleep with gum in my mouth incase it chokes me.

I'm actually really tempted to try to defer this year... or just quit. That's never genuinely occurred to me before. I keep having dreams about quitting stuff, or about not being able to run from things. At the same time I only have to give a **** till June and I'm only 25,000 words away from a masters.
Dont quit, your so so close to getting your masters there is no point in quitting now. It may seem like a good thing to do now but when you actually get your masters you will look back on this and think my god was I seriously going to quit, and you will regret it really badly if you do quit. I have dreams about suicide but I wont do it xxx
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
really up and down today. excited about my leaving do but struggling with an outfit. had a nice afternoon with 2 friends from my course. one of them gave me a leaving card which i thought was really really sweet. just over an hour until i have to leave so had better start getting ready as it'll take me an age. think i'll go with the black dress that is very very low
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Awww charl, iv only just looked at my mob im so sorry. How are you feeling. Yeah go with that dress, go into something that will make you feel good about yourself.
LegoForEver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm felling better today i've started to make a change, made an apointment with the study advisor, talked to my tutor for a long time and gonna try my hardest to keep it up

i'm off out tonight with my friends, charlotte if i see you around i'll come say hey
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LegoForEver)
i'm felling better today i've started to make a change, made an apointment with the study advisor, talked to my tutor for a long time and gonna try my hardest to keep it up

i'm off out tonight with my friends, charlotte if i see you around i'll come say hey
Aww thats god pal, glad things seem like there getting better. You go out tonight and have a good night, make sure you have plenty of fun
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

where are you going out? x
LegoForEver
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
erm penny then studio/time tunnel for some 80s cheese you?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Where do you guys live, dont mind me asking?
LegoForEver
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i live in canterbury and its fine also thanks for the message i will have a good time, how are you today?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
erm penny then studio/time tunnel for some 80s cheese you?
never heard of any of those! we're going out on kent uni campus....mungos then the venue

80s cheese though....im well up for that tonight!!!!
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i live in canterbury and its fine also thanks for the message i will have a good time, how are you today?
Awesome. Im feeling a lil better today, had to go to A&E yesterday after taking too many pills just to see how I was feeling. They want to put me in counseling but refuse to go
LegoForEver
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
never heard of any of those! we're going out on kent uni campus....mungos then the venue

80s cheese though....im well up for that tonight!!!!
ahh they are down the other side of town to the uni really but have fun and yeah 80s cheese is the best for dancing too :p: x

(Original post by KJ21)
Awesome. Im feeling a lil better today, had to go to A&E yesterday after taking too many pills just to see how I was feeling. They want to put me in counseling but refuse to go
glad your feeling better could you not try one session? see how it goes? i know the first step is always a hard one to take
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
glad your feeling better could you not try one session? see how it goes? i know the first step is always a hard one to take
I may go, but I am worried if they bring some of my repressed memories back and I dont want them to
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Should i say something? obviously, i've been really down recently because of whats happened (miscarriage)....yet the one person who said he'd be there for me, well..he hasn't, hes been a bit distant, not replying to texts, asking how i am..and, im feeling a bit abandoned to be frank with you all, its just confirming my fears that he stuck by me just to make sure i went through with the abortion...but should i say something? Im worried if i bring it up, he'll get offended
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: i hate my life back in london
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Where do you guys live, dont mind me asking?
I live in Norwich, and study at the UEA.
Rainfaery
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just need a hug.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rainfaery)
I just need a hug.
:hugs: whats up sweetie?
Rainfaery
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
:hugs: whats up sweetie?
I'm sad and lonely and upset and I hate who I am.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rainfaery)
I'm sad and lonely and upset and I hate who I am.
you're not lonely, you have us!

how come you're sad, whats brought you down?

and why do you hate who you are, whats so bad about yourself?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (295)
37.72%
No - but I will (56)
7.16%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.16%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (375)
47.95%

Watched Threads