Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im in Colman House CH09! Im so excited aha! Anyone else in flat 9 with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilGem)
    I was a fresher last year, I'll be going into second year of biological sciences

what will you be doing when you start?
    Environmental earth science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by behindblueglass)
    Does that mean im 11 floors up...?
    None of the accommodation is that tall, they have several flats in through one door then when they run out of space start with the next number through the next door. So for example 1-5 could be through one door, then 6- 10 through another (so 1, 2, 6 & 7 were on the ground floor). So it will depend on exactly how many flats are in each group.

This is apart from constable and Nelson where all flats start on the ground floor and go up, with no shared hallways.

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willparker666)
    I've just confirmed my student accommodation, as university village larch, please reply if you've got the same, it would be nice to talk to some potential flatmates before I move in.
    Hi! I'll be in larch what's your room number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbeanz93)
    Norfolk Terrace D-Block

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm Norfolk Terrace D block too, what floor are you on? (should be the first 2 numbers after the ntd)

ReputationRep:
    Environmental earth science
    ooh you'll be close to the BIO building then I know of a few people taking it in my year, they love it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    So I've just confirmed wolfson close and been allocated my room but im not sure how the code correlates to the room my code is WC11B. Where does this mean ill be e.g. floor/flat etc

Thanks
    Not actually sure what that code means but i'll be in wolfson close too (:

ReputationRep:
    I am a fresher, going to do biological science. I still haven't find an accommodation yet, I want an en suite that is close to the campus and perhaps not too old. Can anyone recommend any? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachrach12)
    I am a fresher, going to do biological science. I still haven't find an accommodation yet, I want an en suite that is close to the campus and perhaps not too old. Can anyone recommend any? thanks
    hey, I'm going into second year doing biological sciences if you have any questions about the course I'll be happy to help

Sign up for a thing called home run if you have not yet been allocated accommodation- it allows you to find landlords and people often post looking for someone to fill up a room

ReputationRep:
    hey, I'm going into second year doing biological sciences if you have any questions about the course I'll be happy to help

Sign up for a thing called home run if you have not yet been allocated accommodation- it allows you to find landlords and people often post looking for someone to fill up a room
    Hi What's the course like in UEA and how big is the group? Do you like it? :P

Oh cool thanks, but do you think I could still find one in the hall or will it be full already

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in hawthorne, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Hi What's the course like in UEA and how big is the group? Do you like it? :P

Oh cool thanks, but do you think I could still find one in the hall or will it be full already

Thanks!
    we share modules with biomedicine and biochemistry so lectures can go up to 200, labs for genetics and biochemistry often split in half and you have labs twice a week for genetics and one for biochemistry.

Lectures for EEB, biodiversity are a lot smaller with there being just over 100 so labs again are in a session inclusive of everyone!

I loved it- really excited for next year

if you have an accommodation guarantee you should be allocated one over the next few days

ReputationRep:
    WC02A See you there!

ReputationRep:
    ooh you'll be close to the BIO building then I know of a few people taking it in my year, they love it!
    Im so excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinsucks)
    Not actually sure what that code means but i'll be in wolfson close too (:
    It means flat 11 room B which number flat are you?

ReputationRep:
    Britten House Flat 19

ReputationRep:
    nelson court woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sixdegreesofsoph)
    Constable terrace
    I got constable terrace too

ReputationRep:
    try ensuite campus(which is inside the campus) or ensuite village(which is a few minutes away from from the campus).

ReputationRep:
    hey, I'm going to be in wolfson close flat 10 (I think..) anyone else?

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.