ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by led-zep-amh-121191)
    Write a poem about it then.... :yy:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    If only poems could solve everything :rolleyes: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Poems hardly solve anything. They're just short time solutions to (seemingly) long term problems. I dunno why I always feel like this. I always feel blue. My friends have tried to help me, but I think they've given up on me. I guess it's just...it's the way I am, I know, but it's my fault nonetheless.

Don't want to turn this in to a sob story (guess I've failed that, though, huh). It's just that school's tomorrow and I'm tired, and this week's gonna be tough, I can tell.

I'll be back in a minute.

ReputationRep:
    Poems hardly solve anything. They're just short time solutions to (seemingly) long term problems. I dunno why I always feel like this. I always feel blue. My friends have tried to help me, but I think they've given up on me. I guess it's just...it's the way I am, I know, but it's my fault nonetheless.

Don't want to turn this in to a sob story (guess I've failed that, though, huh). It's just that school's tomorrow and I'm tired, and this week's gonna be tough, I can tell.

Intersting article in NS this week about how new thories of sleep deprivation / problems being rlated to depression

Do you get a good sleep each night?

(don't know if it will help but its an idea.....??)

ReputationRep:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    15 & want a baby, for petrol. :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    I try to. I mean, I go to sleep at half eleven every night, and I wake up bang on time to school every morning. It just feels like, when I think about certain things or certain people, I just hit bottom, you know? It feels like I go from being really happy one moment, to feeling really sad the next. I dunno why, but the only thing I can think of to blame this on is these thoughts. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Smile, it could be worse.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    I try to. I mean, I go to sleep at half eleven every night, and I wake up bang on time to school every morning. It just feels like, when I think about certain things or certain people, I just hit bottom, you know? It feels like I go from being really happy one moment, to feeling really sad the next. I dunno why, but the only thing I can think of to blame this on is these thoughts. :dontknow:
    Maybe, is there anyway within yourself you can work out WHY it makes you hit rock bottom?? (works for me)

and I'll stop trying to diagnose mental disorders....

Hope you get it sorted / feel btter soon!
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm bipolar...

ReputationRep:
    It's always darkest before dawn... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Btw, I don't actually know if I'm bipolar. For all I know, I'm not. And, knowing me, I'm prolly just milking it for all its' worth, so please, don't take the bipolar thing seriously. Thanks.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper

Do you actually have any serious long term problems? If so then talk to someone about them, like a counsellor perhaps. If you don't then look on the bright side of life. I promise someone has it worse than you.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me led, you don't have it as bad as you think.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, I don't actually know if I'm bipolar. For all I know, I'm not. And, knowing me, I'm prolly just milking it for all its' worth, so please, don't take the bipolar thing seriously. Thanks.
    :rofl:

hahaha you worry too much, you also ramble...

its also sometimes pretty cute (sometimes) :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Ye I was going to say bipolar but I'm the hyperchondriac of the century....

almost positive I have social anxiety though!

anyways! don't worry led, everything will turn out fine!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.