The European/World Football Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
R.J. Omega
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Please tell me Fabregas hasn't won a trophy within 3 DAYS of moving from Arsenal?
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by R.J. Omega)
Please tell me Fabregas hasn't won a trophy within 3 DAYS of moving from Arsenal?
:teehee:
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by R.J. Omega)
This is very powerful trolling material
Nasri08
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cesc Fabregas: 303 appearances for #Arsenal = 2 trophies. 20 minutes for #Barcelona = 1 trophy.

In ten days time i'm sure he'll get his second. Lovely.
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm glad Cesc won a trophy. It's just a shame it had to come with the disgusting excuse for a club which is FC Barcelona.
`R92
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Entertaining game with a pretty funny ending, messi as prolific as ever.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm actually embarrassed for Mourinho. Pathetic from him.
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Its classic Mourinho trying to take the gloss off Barca's win. He'll get headlines tomorrow, not Barca/Messi, who actually deserve them.
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoeDft-w1tA

Highlights for those who havent seen it. Only the goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srQNoX8mj5Q

And the fight. :ahee:
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quite sad really cos Madrid actually did well. No one expected them to score 2 goalds at Nou Camp
vn2009
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/...urn=sow-wp4220

Mourinho gone mad? :awesome:
Nasri08
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hope Mou wums them all year and then wins the double :daydreaming: :coma:
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Villarreal don't have a shirt sponsor. They are a major spanish team.... :lolwut:
Barça
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Stay classy Madrid, no surprise they act like thugs on the pitch when this is their manager :rolleyes:
R-KAM
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
****ing Barca *****.
Deshi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by R-KAM)
****ing Barca *****.
LAD
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Barça)

Stay classy Madrid, no surprise they act like thugs on the pitch when this is their manager :rolleyes:
Thugs? From what I saw, Barca players were fouling just as much as Madrid players.

Not to mention Villa punching Ozil in the face at the end.

tvdx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Iniesta's goal was lovely. What an assist, and what a finish.
ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
That second goal was excellent link up play. When Witsel was played through, I was just thinking "PLEASE, PLEASE PASS IT ACROSS THE BOX!!" and he did exactly that. Perfectly.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing (almost) when Cardozo was lumbering towards goal but good thing he actually took the shot in that occasion..

Did ya see Artur? DID YOU?!?!? Some ****ing amazing saves he was making... So many times I thought it was going to be a goal and Artur produced a super save.

I said I'd take a score draw before the match, so I'm happy with the result.. BUT, I think we could've have walked out with 2-1 from there. Maxi was uncharacteristically bad.. the second goal we conceeded he made a big mistake on not clearing the ball, and even in the first goal he could have shown more aggession.. I think both Amorim or Matic should have come on much earlier.

It seem Pizzi might be on his way to Atletico Madrid

Oh welll....... Portugal-France tonight.. Hopefully Real-Barca finishes in normal time
The 2nd was a good goal, Nolito needs to stop scoring.. :rolleyes:

And yes, of course i saw Artur.. that guy needs to stop doing well too.. :rolleyes: I absolutely hate him at Benfica!

Not a bad result though and i have a feeling you'll be fine at the Luz.

Looks like Pizzi isn't the only one going there with all this about Falcao and Ruben Micael right now..good job i like Atleti!
I don't think it's right move for Pizzi, not yet anyway. The guy needed at least a season in this league with Braga i feel. I'd be a bit annoyed if i were a Braga fan. He's been there for a few years now and not had one game as he's always being loaned out. The guy isn't amazing but he showed that he can be a good player like he did with Pacos last season. He does need to try and find the back of the net a bit more but i think he's suited for Braga and should have one season there. I'm not completely sure a move to Spain would do him any good right now. I can't see him being first team each week. I don't know..i feel it may be a season too soon to be leaving.

Ah, if the papers are right then it looks like Falcao is off then.. that's if Mendes has actually gone to Madrid to sort this out. Ruben Micaels name has also been mentioned a lot today with him going too, combined total of €50m...you can hardly say no to that! Other reports suggest that we could get Elias coming in the opposite direction..to be completely honest with you, i just rather we have the cash! Anyway, Atleti could end up having Pizzi, Falcao and Ruben in the next week..not bad!

I watched up until the 70th minute before i decided that i should sleep as there would have been no chance of me waking up at 6am for work today! I expected to wake up and see the score 2-2 and we lost on pens or something stupid like that, but no..we held on! I think it's fair to say once Artur leaves/retires then you've got a great keeper to follow! But Mika will need games and once he returns should go and get loaned out. Future Portugal number 1..! You can't really fault him! Anyway, so it's Brazil in the final, isn't it on at 2am or 3am? Hmm..considering i have to be up at 6:30 on Sunday..there's no chance i'm going to watch it. I'm also missing our game tomorrow (again!) against Gil Vicente... i'm pretty sure the only Porto game i'll watch this season are the ones against Benfica! :mad:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sandeep90)
I'm glad Cesc won a trophy. It's just a shame it had to come with the disgusting excuse for a club which is FC Barcelona.
The use of the word trophy is probably a tad generous.
It's essentially an exhibition match with a presentation at the end of it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (956)
79.87%
Leave (241)
20.13%

Watched Threads