Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I dont think I've posted here before... but hai!

ReputationRep:
    Someone compared me to Woody Allen yesterday......I'm not quite sure how to take that.

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)

That is all.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually don't like oreo that much
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't like the whole "Gay Pride/ Rainbow Flag" thing all that much......but Oreos are delicious! What's the matter with you?! :shock:

(Original post by Alexander94)
    Hi! :wavey:

ReputationRep:

I keep expecting this smiley to throw up the finger at me...

On the other forums I frequent, it looks like this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Ooh well done :woo: Who is the person? :awesome:
    The guy I accidentally turned down last time he asked. Thankfully he doesn't seem to have held that against me!

Hello! Tell us all about yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Hello! Tell us all about yourself.
    I'm 18 year old trans guy, will be (hopefully) moving to exeter uni in september, I like video games, and I'm really scared about uni! I also like baking really tasty stuff... and camping!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 year old trans guy, will be (hopefully) moving to exeter uni in september, I like video games, and I'm really scared about uni! I also like baking really tasty stuff... and camping!
    Ooh, we've got another baker! It's a common pasttime in this thread it seems. We will expect samples of your wares provided to us on a regular basis.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, we've got another baker! It's a common pasttime in this thread it seems. We will expect samples of your wares provided to us on a regular basis.
    Examples? How?

I wish I was better at baking... I am just better than my father...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Jace! :surprise:

Guess who got a signed ES album :awesome: (probably a month ago now so less exciting but you've been 'busy') :love:

:woo: Anyway it's nice to hear you've been using your time away from us wisely! :mmm:
    Hey Loose! Guess who already had a signed ES album :awesome:

Haha, good to know! I've done the bus ticket thing before too, but thankfully only with a daily ticket, not a weekly.

Another travel-related burst of idiocy I'm prone to is buying a return train ticket to somewhere, making the outbound journey, using the RETURN ticket to exit the station (because the gates will let you do that and I'm careless), binning the ticket without checking it was actually the right one, and then arriving back at the station later to go home and finding I only have the outbound ticket in my purse, meaning I have to buy a whole new ticket.
    I genuinely cannot imagine this happening to me. I am way too careful about travel arrangements.

(Original post by cpdavis)
    I just won a competition to meet the head of NASA :nutcase:
    Considering their funding cuts, I'd have thought that he'd be a little busy with his main role as janitor.

Ah so there is time yet :teehee: I'm pretty sure I vaguely remember going on webcam while drunk to tsr lgbt members and although I'm pretty sure I remained with dignity I was jumping around with yellow jeans and spinning around on my chair alot... :erm:
    Small potatoes by comparison to our usual fare. I think most of the regulars have bared flesh on webcam by now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I genuinely cannot imagine this happening to me. I am way too careful about travel arrangements.
    And also you don't need to pay to travel, n'est-ce pas?

ReputationRep:
    Was too lazy to drive, so this morning I asked my dad to drive me to a friend's house to hang out.

Then dad couldn't pick me up until way later. It was 8pm so there was no public transportation anymore.

So I did what any self-respecting man would do. I went to the police and pretended that I was lost. Got a ride home from a police officer! Not gonna lie, it felt awesome. The motorcycle was just pure awesomeness. If I drove home it would've taken me like 40-50 mins, but with the motorcycle it was like...15-20 minutes. Awesome awesome awesome! :awesome:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    And also you don't need to pay to travel, n'est-ce pas?
    True, but I mean before that, and also with things like air travel.

ReputationRep:
    True, but I mean before that, and also with things like air travel.
    Oh, air travel I'm insanely paranoid with. I'm terrified of losing my ticket or my passport or some other vital piece of information. If I could have them stapled to my body, I would. But then air travel is much money. When it comes to a £4 train ticket, I'm much more cavalier...which is probably why I don't have any money.

I've developed that tic you get from working on essays where you compulsively hit Ctrl+S every few words even though you're typing into a webpage now instead of a word processor. At least I've nearly finished the bloody thing. Just referencing to do... and thankfully, I was only allowed to use 4 sources.

ReputationRep:
    HELLO! Welcome! Another baker! What's the last thing you baked?

ReputationRep:
    I can haz a date. :woo:
    Woooooooooooooo!!!!! :woo:

Details pls.

ReputationRep:
    Really?! I haven't even been posting on facebook, I don't get how everyone knows I'm still drinking. :laugh:

Besides, I don't drink everyday, just on the days that end in y. :mmm:
    Oh love, my breathalyzer here knows that you've been drinking. 7000 miles away

Anyway. How's you?

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Buckeye? That's from Ohio, right?

Southern left cheek of the world here South America.
    OOH WHICH COUNTRY???

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored I'm watching Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    Guess who I'm seeing in October.

Go on, guess.

Guess!

Have you guessed yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Snrub)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't like the whole "Gay Pride/ Rainbow Flag" thing all that much......but Oreos are delicious! What's the matter with you?! :shock:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I ate some Oreos once and then I was sick (I had the norovirus) and it made my vomit black so it sort of put me off them :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Guess who I'm seeing in October.

Go on, guess.

Guess!

Have you guessed yet?
    Music artist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    I've never actually watched it, but the house they all live in was pretty much just round the corner from my halls (although it's apparently moved now).
    Yeah the UK house during season 1 was a totally different place used to season 2 and the first episode of season 3.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.