Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachHill)
    Did you get your offer today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was y'day.

ReputationRep:
    Did the people with offers get an email saying something has changed on the portal?

ReputationRep:
    Whaaat? I didn't realise withdrawing would give people offers, didn't think it would make a difference..:dontknow:

Track is down atm..if you withdraw post offer will that work ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys let me clear this up:-)
    Basically ur interview score is put in a spread sheet .
    They then keep changing the cutt off point depending upon places / demand and their own projections ;

So if they make you an offer you reject it this increases the chances of going to the next lower interview cut off ...
    But they need loads to move to the next cut off i.E ur score was 85 and you were given an offer and so was everyone else with 85 ... They would pool 80 and above 84 and above ;
    Now you reject the offer so the place goes to the pooled candidate ...
    They basically will probably have like a class width of score which will be a cut off i.e. 82-85 ... And once they have done all they can for this class wisth they move to the next class width etc...

This is all just speculation but explains everything ... This delay etc in my opinion ... I could be completely wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I had my interview on the 4th of March, not received anything about competitive score and 2 weeks ago was asked to reupload my passport but nothing since then! What does this mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OFFERRRRR!!!!!! Cannot believe it!!!!
    Had the competitive score message and been waiting exactly 2 months for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So we'll all hear by today??? Seems unlikely :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone who has been accepted to Kings has also been accepted to Barts? I'm doubting between the two... Any comments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baa)
    OFFERRRRR!!!!!! Cannot believe it!!!!
    Had the competitive score message and been waiting exactly 2 months for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! If they are going in chronological order then I've been rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    So we'll all hear by today??? Seems unlikely :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From reading Kings 2013 Medicine thread some people received offers early April....please kings can't wait that long!

ReputationRep:
    stay positive guys! no news at this point is better than having bad news- at least you are still under consideration

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    JUST GOT AN OFFER! I'm sooooooooo happy! I had my interview on the 11th December and had lost all hope. I also got the application still under consideration email! Hang on in there people there is still hope! Xxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    OFFERRRR!! !19th DECEMBER!! OMGGG!

ReputationRep:
    Offerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    JUST GOT AN OFFER! I'm sooooooooo happy! I had my interview on the 11th December and had lost all hope. I also got the application still under consideration email! Hang on in there people there is still hope! Xxxxxxx
    (Original post by Obaidiio)
    OFFERRRR!! !19th DECEMBER!! OMGGG!
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    Offerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Congratulations! Really happy for you guys. Well deserved after all the wait.

ReputationRep:
    Omg congrats guys!!

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!!! Interview on the 25th March!

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy to hear about all your success .... So so so so happy ....
    All u lil troopers ... Wow ...
    Still waiting to hear ... Probably not going to be good news but what can i do ... This has been very cruel kings very very cruel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any hope......? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Slowly losing hope Any words of motivation will do little to help at this moment in time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.