Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Vermalaen pulls a John Terry :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Look at vermaelen urghhh smh :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Wenger will probably view this win as proof that your team is capable of being successful and hence won't be as urgent to strengthen in the transfer market

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Parking the bus would not have made much difference tbh, they conceded from set pieces.

Congratz to Arsenal, grinded out a win today but thats what Champions do.

ReputationRep:
    Despite wanting Hull to win at the start of the day (just for pure wumming banter), I've decided for once to actually say well done to Arsenal.

Watching my team fall so far from grace this season..9 years is a long wait from the top. So congrats Arsenal I hate you less the Scousers, City and Chelsea so be thankful for that..best your gonna get

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You lot having won a trophy in the last 10 minutes. Wenger out

:bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101010)
    They should have done though.
    maybe so, but they weren't cowards - they wanted to earn their win in style.
    they didn't win the game, but they left with their heads held high, and they should all be proud.

(Original post by sevchenko)
    The Champions league is next
    see you in the final, yeah?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm crying... this is a beautiful moment. At least I'm sharing it with you lots. (Sort of)

ReputationRep:
    #sincearsenallastwonatrophy I've eaten an apple and had a sip of water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    defense mechanism?

i said technically he is correct.
    you go from "wenger out" to "best team the world has ever seen" in a single match.

you certainly deserved to win the match, but i just wish you would have performed at a higher level so you could have remembered this day as the day you rose up, brushed aside your opponent, and began collecting trophies again.
    What defence mechanism? Stop trying to use digs you've heard from other people

If it was so easy then you wouldn't have lost 3-3 to palace after being 3-0 up. **** happens

About the part in bold. Are you seriously clutching onto the fact that I'm singing my clubs main chant??? It's sang every game so I don't know why you're holding me out for this as if It's a direct statement I'm making

ReputationRep:
    Well done to the arse Showed some fight today to come back!

ReputationRep:
    If the players have any sense, they'll **** off and let arsene lift the cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Guys I'm crying...

You enjoyed that then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Luke man leave it out yeah we've all been waiting 9 years for this moment.

We'll do that later ffs!
    (Original post by 419)
    WELL DONE Hull City?

But this isn't their moment. For the amount of **** we've taken for nearly a decade, which will without a shadow of a doubt continue, spare us for not thinking about them atm. I couldn't care less about those Tigers.
    don't do that guys, you sound like a bride on her wedding day - "MY BIG MOMENT!!"

it doesn't take long to congratulate your opponents.
    it isn't like they played anti-football, they gave you a great, great game and they should be acknowledged for it.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully the rebuilding process starts from today.

Wenger out. Kroenke out. Gazidis out. A man can only dream.

Let#s not worry about that just yet. We should celebrate WOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    Today was the first time I cried in 6 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    defense mechanism?

i said technically he is correct.
    you go from "wenger out" to "best team the world has ever seen" in a single match.

you certainly deserved to win the match, but i just wish you would have performed at a higher level so you could have remembered this day as the day you rose up, brushed aside your opponent, and began collecting trophies again.
    I think you are wrong here. Liverpool barely won their Carling Cup final and they were **** that game. Cup finals are never easy no matter who you play, Arsenal grinded out that win and thats what champions have to do to win.

ReputationRep:
    Start of a new era:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Kallstrom too.
    Lawrd

ReputationRep:
    Even though I can't deal with coming into this thread anymore after the dramatic drop in quality of posting over the last couple of years, I have to say I'm delighted for Wenger.

You could see how much it meant - more than it was a relief than sheer enjoyment.

I do think it lifts that pressure off Arsenal going into next season. No trophy drought, can be said to be the new turning point for Wenger/the club.

I think Arsenal will win the League Cup or FA Cup again next season.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.