The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard from Farrer post AD?
Original post by kalipso708
hey, I know what you mean, received the same email a couple of hours ago... on the plus side, i'd rather know now than in 3 months, at least DWF replied quickly after the deadline as opposed to some other firms that I am still waiting for, months after sending my application through

That's true. Do you know whether we're still in the running for 2017 though? From the last line of the email thanking us for our interest in the firm and wishing us all the best in the future, it sounds like a no. But then again the email just referenced the 2015/2016 TC applications.

Original post by mrinvinicble
I got a pfo from dwf today too. When did you submit your application

A couple of days before the deadline, on the Wednesday. You?
has anyone done the video interview with DWF?
Reply 4363
Original post by sparkykate
Similar to Sian above, has anyone heard from Eversheds post face to face interview?

Great! I'm just wondering did they ask any special questions or was it more or less according to what they wrote on their website?
Gateley post telephone interview?
Original post by Able star
That's true. Do you know whether we're still in the running for 2017 though? From the last line of the email thanking us for our interest in the firm and wishing us all the best in the future, it sounds like a no. But then again the email just referenced the 2015/2016 TC applications.

A couple of days before the deadline, on the Wednesday. You?

Submitted my application on deadline day. I was hoping for some better news.
Reply 4366
Original post by Able star

My email specifically said that applications for TCs beginning in 2017 were still under consideration & that they'd be in touch after the deadline on 31/7. Can't say I'm optimistic though
Reply 4367
Original post by Omiclops
I'm still waiting post video, when did you get your video interview?

I submitted my video interview around Boxing Day.
Original post by dierks
I submitted my video interview around Boxing Day.

Unlucky, they must be working through them as I submitted mine in February. Are you waiting on any other law firms?
Anyone got a vac scheme at Winckworth sherwood this summer?
Reply 4370
Just realised I'm still waiting on Clyde & Co...Has anyone heard anything from them? It seems quite late in the day for it to be positive
Original post by pp93
Just realised I'm still waiting on Clyde & Co...Has anyone heard anything from them? It seems quite late in the day for it to be positive

I heard from them before Xmas - it seems they recruit on a rolling basis. I'm not sure though whether they're still recruiting - haven't seen people mentioning them on here.
Original post by pp93

They've been sending out rejections but haven't finished recruiting. A friend send in their app end of December/beginning of January and just got an interview last week
Original post by cutegirl15
Can I ask when you both applied? I still haven't heard back from them.
When did they offer you interview if you dont mind me askin?

Hi there, I applied roughly 25 February and heard back on 3 March. This is for the Oxford office.
Anyone done the Fieldfisher assessment day and can shed light on the interview at it?
Original post by anon762
Anyone got a vac scheme at Winckworth sherwood this summer?

Hey! Have you got one? I have an interview next week!
No I've had an interview (it was really informal and chilled) but they said id hear back last Friday but still nothing so they're clearly still interviewing- thought they'd stopped last week though!
Original post by anon762
No I've had an interview (it was really informal and chilled) but they said id hear back last Friday but still nothing so they're clearly still interviewing- thought they'd stopped last week though!

Ok, thanks. Good to know it was chilled! Good luck with the rest of the process!
Hi there, has anyone done the DWF video interview? I've been asked to submit by Monday but eager for some tips before I do it. Thanks!
Offer from Ropes & Gray ! Buzzing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending