Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international student and is applying for Keble.They asked me to reply to them whether I'll be flying there for my interview or prefer Skype interview.They gave me a link in the email on guide for interviews.But how should I let them know where I want to be interviewed?Just reply their email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Any more Magdalen applicants? Haven't seen any
    Hey! Law hopeful here!

ReputationRep:
    St Anne's anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Any more Magdalen applicants? Haven't seen any
    Applied to Magdalen for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haien910)
    St Anne's anyone?
    Here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally, Magdalen people!

ReputationRep:
    anybody applying to new?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    I'm not familiar with that, is it going to have any impact on you during your interview stay (if you're invited)? If so, then I would definitely get in contact with them. Otherwise, there's probably no urgent need to tell them now but if you do get an offer and it's a condition that has a significant effect on your day-to-day life or you could benefit in any way from support from the university then do declare it. There's definitely no harm in declaring it!
    (Original post by Nancy97)
    I think you should. I also mentioned in my UCAS application (section for disabilities) a disability, I didn't want to lie or hide it.
    (Original post by BrasenoseAdm)
    We would strongly endorse this advice.

For example, any candidate declaring a special access or learning need will be contacted to ensure that adjustments required at interview are put in place.

http://www.bnc.ox.ac.uk/about-brasen...ility-scooters
    http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/disability
    http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/disability/staff#
    I've e-mailed to Disability Advisory Service.

Thanks to all of you.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    What course?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone applying to Balliol for maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebklaine)
    anybody applying to new?
    I am There's quite a few of us, it's one of the more popular colleges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehtarik)
    Here! For medicine
    Hey, how did you find the BMAT? I'm applying to St John's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janinns)
    Hey! Law hopeful here!
    I'm a Magdalen lawyer hopeful too

ReputationRep:
    To all English applicants, a few queries:
    1) Can the written work be type written, marked, then scanned and sent? Or
    should it be handwritten?
    2) Can we use bold/italic font to highlight a point?
    My teacher's never really done this before, so:
    3) What does my teacher fill in in the cover sheet if no assistance was given?
    None? Or does that reflect badly or something?
    4) What does my teacher write for 'context of submitted work'? (It was done over
    a weekend) Homework assignment?
    5) I'm studying at a uni already, but the teacher marking my essay is from my high school. In this case, what would 'current or more recent school' be? My uni or my previous high school?
    Help ASAP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misstac)
    Me too, last week what are you applying for?
    Computer Science and Philosophy. What about you mate?

ReputationRep:
    for written work, passport photo and confirmation email that if i get an interview would i be able to attend: we send separate emails right? because it says for the passport photo jpeg file AND email title: photo, name, course etc. so i would have to send one email for the passport photo, one for written work, and one reply email with my full name, UCAS id and all other things listed....

ReputationRep:
    Exeter people?

ReputationRep:
    Just went on the Magdalen website and discovered that they do not accept differed entry applications for mathematics and computer science. That's what I applied for. Should I email someone and ask to be reallocated or change course to Computer Science alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annzabelle)
    Just went on the Magdalen website and discovered that they do not accept differed entry applications for mathematics and computer science. That's what I applied for. Should I email someone and ask to be reallocated or change course to Computer Science alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It'll be done automatically

EDIT: To clarify, you get considered at a different college anyway, and people are offered Computer Science if they don't for any reason match up with the requirements for Maths+CS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any Balliol lawyers?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.