Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    It only gets better and better! :rofl:
    Just found out Takao's voice actor sings the 3rd closing theme and Kuroko's sings the 4th. It's weird to imagine Kuroko singing:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Just found out Takao's voice actor sings the 3rd closing theme and Kuroko's sings the 4th. It's weird to imagine Kuroko singing:lol:.

Really??? I think it would be more fun if Kagami sung the closing theme :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H.Ibrahim)
    Really??? I think it would be more fun if Kagami sung the closing theme :lol:
    That sounds absolutely horrible:lol:. You'll come to learn that Takao and Midorima are the best characters unless you wanna be a boring Aomine fan like Bude:colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds absolutely horrible:lol:. You'll come to learn that Takao and Midorima are the best characters unless you wanna be a boring Aomine fan like Bude:colonhash:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Allow it fam

Yeah you'll come across the same voice actors in a lot of different animes Zaraki from Bleach has the easiest voice to remember - just YouTube it and you'll see why :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Allow it fam

Yeah you'll come across the same voice actors in a lot of different animes Zaraki from Bleach has the easiest voice to remember - just YouTube it and you'll see why :lol:
    His voice doesn't sound that distinctive to me, maybe because I've never watched anything else he voiced in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Allow it fam

Zaraki is awesome, and I think almost everyone remembers his name.
    For a big guy Chad is pretty quite :lol:

ReputationRep:
    His voice doesn't sound that distinctive to me, maybe because I've never watched anything else he voiced in
    There aren't many really 'distinctive' voices in anime but I think that's one of them - can you find any other that sounds like that? :lol: Also Nonon I think she's called, in Kill La Kill has a really distinctive cute voice.

Zoro from OP has a cool voice too.

And I thought Kise was your favourite GoM? I wanted the comet strawberry gif but that would spoil it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    There aren't many really 'distinctive' voices in anime but I think that's one of them - can you find any other that sounds like that? :lol: Also Nonon I think she's called, in Kill La Kill has a really distinctive cute voice.

Zoro from OP has a cool voice too.

And I thought Kise was your favourite GoM? I wanted the comet strawberry gif but that would spoil it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow Nonon's voice annoys me so much I'll probably never watch that show now:lol:.

Kise was my fav after the first watch but changed my mind after watching the series again and the manga affirmed it. I hated every GoM member when they were originally introduced though.

ReputationRep:
    New LoK episode released today!

ReputationRep:
    Wow Nonon's voice annoys me so much I'll probably never watch that show now:lol:.

Kise was my fav after the first watch but changed my mind after watching the series again and the manga affirmed it. I hated every GoM member when they were originally introduced though.
    I really didn't like Murasakibara at all when I first watched it but all of the GoM are likeable now

If you do get around to The Irregular at Magic High then listen out for Saegusa, she has a really nice voice, and voice actor 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I really didn't like Murasakibara at all when I first watched it but all of the GoM are likeable now

If you do get around to The Irregular at Magic High then listen out for Saegusa, she has a really nice voice, and voice actor ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've just watched the first episode actually. She's the student council president right? Hearing Miyuki say Onii-sama every ten seconds is annoying:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched the first episode actually. She's the student council president right? Hearing Miyuki say Onii-sama every ten seconds is annoying:lol:.
    I think so - the one with red eyes. Not much action in the first episode but I think at the end of the 2nd episode wow op

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I think so - the one with red eyes. Not much action in the first episode but I think at the end of the 2nd episode wow op
    Yeah that bloom got rekt. It's a good show, I feel really sorry for Miyuki though it's just awkward:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    Lol anime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Lol anime
    Don't hate:lol:

Feeling any better about the interviews now?

ReputationRep:
    Don't hate:lol:

Feeling any better about the interviews now?
    Yeah, because the first went well. And the second wasn't bad, just a matter of if the second ones took a personal dislike to me.

If I get a rejection it'll be because of that IMHO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Yeah, because the first went well. And the second wasn't bad, just a matter of if the second ones took a personal dislike to me.

If I get a rejection it'll be because of that IMHO.
    Looking back at mine it just feels like I was really slow and I could have done the questions at least twice as fast in a non-interview situation.

ReputationRep:
    Looking back at mine it just feels like I was really slow and I could have done the questions at least twice as fast in a non-interview situation.
    Oh I feel you there.

One of the maths questions, I could have done the whole think in under a minute if I wasn't put off by his digging into me at first.

But because of that, it took me a good few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    This anime is great :lol: the story has great potential, but I don't get why it started with the protagonist's dad parachuting out of a building... Kappa

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.