Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The more I think about it the worse the paper gets, definitely anticipating taking a year out, no university is going to want me

ReputationRep:
    Yall get 1401 for chi-squared shiz

And did ya'll get the sequence of terminator bases and shiz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza3256)
    But na never bind to the receptors they just diffuse through
    Ach binds to the na+ channels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buxtonarmy)
    The first line was interphase not replication.
    I wrote dna replication in interphase so should be alright?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domcandrews)
    Thought I was doing a paper which had more f211 f212 f214 combined than f215, quite heavily synoptic I thought

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly what I thought during the fkin thing!
    Whats the f point calling it f215, when it has hardly any of It in it, they say they are changing exams to all units all in one... Looks like its already like that now!

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundaries ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh thats wat I got

ReputationRep:
    so i just realised the green cgp book doesn't mention chemotaxis, so ****ed that one up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    It doesnt, correct answer is post synaptic membrane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuel4elite)
    Suggest suggest suggest... and stuff that is in AS specification like asthma, that exam was horrible!
    Ikr. What's the point of revising the unit 5 content if half of the things don't come up -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I reckon the grade boundaries will stay the same or go down. The odd TSR troll will come up with some bs about it being 70 or something, but I reckon it was a challenging paper with many suggest questions and AS specification questions. I wouldn't say it was theoretically tough, but it was challenging.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em_mahoney)
    The more I think about it the worse the paper gets, definitely anticipating taking a year out, no university is going to want me
    Ha youre not the only one :// another year at ****ty school... Cant even retake in jan ffs waste a whole.year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibaj)
    time to unsubscribe from all the exam threads and be done with school :P

for now anyway

good luck everyone with results
    Literally about to do the same thing ah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know that, but the question asked where does ach bind to, something like that. I wrote post ganglionic membrane. I think I miss I think I miss read the the question

ReputationRep:
    wHERE IS De PETITION!!!!!!!!! I beg someone finds something that was tested not on the specification? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahem-)
    It doesnt, correct answer is post synaptic membrane
    Yeh, i wrote that fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science33)
    escpae reflex
    habituation
    taxis
    insight learning
    imprinting
    Instead of habitaution I put classical condition he compares the CD and his home as a neutral stimulus eh
    And for the insight learning i put operant due to him getting the food through reward if he does it correctly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SachinNeedsHelp)
    Ha youre not the only one :// another year at ****ty school... Cant even retake in jan ffs waste a whole.year
    Ikr, I was banking on this being an easier paper because F214 was so tough but nope, **** OCR I didn't want to go into higher education anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanna get laid)
    Yall get 1401 for chi-squared shiz

And did ya'll get the sequence of terminator bases and shiz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know right I dunno if I got it right or wrong cuz people are saying1401 but I squared 1401 and got 37 ... Cuz the next question was like11.35 and I'm like, isn't 1401 too big?? Dunno tho wtever

ReputationRep:
    First qs was guesswork LOOOOOOOOOOL 9 marker on the first qs REALLY OCR REALLY! BETTER BE 4 MARKS FOR QWC!

did anyone get:

mitosis
    meiosis

dna replication
    cytokineses
    The first question totally threw me off!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.