Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Hehe x

Every time you tell the story rk gets further away from the goal and your scoring opportunity gets easier
    I noticed that.

At least he didn't chip when he could've passed for an open goal...and then you go on to draw the match.
    Just saying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I noticed that.

At least he didn't chip when he could've passed for an open goal...and then you go on to draw the match.
    Just saying...
    U weren't even there!!!

oh wait I see wot you mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    U weren't even there!!!
    Yeah I was too tired from ALREADY WINNING THE LEAGUE

#rekt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I noticed that.

Just saying...
    That was the game where I scored all 3 of our goals so all criticisms are invalid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Yeah I was too tired from ALREADY WINNING THE LEAGUE

#rekt
    doesn't even make sense, in many ways

see above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    I'm still in prison with Nate

Pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I spoil it pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    That was the game where I scored all 3 of our goals so all criticisms are invalid
    Scoring 3 goals doesn't make you immune to criticism if you bottle the lead and mess up chances for us to win m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Scoring 3 goals doesn't make you immune to criticism if you bottle the lead and mess up chances for us to win m8
    But we only had the chance to win because I scored a hat trick, while you were anonymous

brb Vermaelen criticising Messi for only scoring 3 from 4 chances

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    But we only had the chance to win because I scored a hat trick, while you were anonymous

brb Vermaelen criticising Messi for only scoring 3 from 4 chances
    Funny how you say anonymous when I assisted 2 and provided other key passes.

If you're selfish with the ball, you'll always score more than somebody who isn't.
    You need to consider how many more goals the "team" would score if you played me in instead of going for your typical solo run followed by shooting over the bar.

ReputationRep:
    Rustled

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Funny how you say anonymous when I assisted 2 and provided other key passes.

If you're selfish with the ball, you'll always score more than somebody who isn't.
    You need to consider how many more goals the "team" would score if you played me in instead of going for your typical solo run followed by shooting over the bar.
    Aziz is that you

I played you in endlessly, what is this slander

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Aziz is that you

I played you in endlessly, what is this slander
    Pls u know what I mean

You pass the ball fine normally but as soon as it lands at the feet of "Taylor Swift", there's no point making a run because you ain't passing. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Pls u know what I mean

You pass the ball fine normally but as soon as it lands at the feet of "Taylor Swift", there's no point making a run because you ain't passing. Ever.

strong exaggeration. She passes when it's on, but fact is she's the best player on the team and sometimes the run is the better option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)

strong exaggeration. She passes when it's on, but fact is she's the best player on the team and sometimes the run is the better option
    Nah not really. Although you may score from 1 solo run per game, at he same time 5-10 fail and for most of those you could pass to somebody in a great position. You get lost in the moment and you'd rather shoot right at the keeper than pass for an open net.

Criticise me all you want but the fact is that I'll always pass and I'll always do what's best for the team

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: man said key pass in a serious sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah not really. Although you may score from 1 solo run per game, at he same time 5-10 fail and for most of those you could pass to somebody in a great position. You get lost in the moment and you'd rather shoot right at the keeper than pass for an open net.

Criticise me all you want but the fact is that I'll always pass and I'll always do what's best for the team
    still exaggerating
    there was a few times today when I was in a position where I'd have probably scored but I laid it off or played it through anyway #selfless

That's the thing.. I wasn't criticising you, you were starting the criticism off, as always!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    still exaggerating
    there was a few times today when I was in a position where I'd have probably scored but I laid it off or played it through anyway #selfless

That's the thing.. I wasn't criticising you, you were starting the criticism off, as always!!!
    Ok mate

Anyone playing?
    Rk said 10 but he's nowhere to be found

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Ok mate

Anyone playing?
    Rk said 10 but he's nowhere to be found
    dbi

man like zKlown asked us all to play then disappeared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    dbi

man like zKlown asked us all to play then disappeared
    Ok no FIFA then

ReputationRep:
    2 is the colour of my mind

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.